Would you fuck your friends girl Sup Forums?

Would you fuck your friends girl Sup Forums?

I won't get too specific and long-winded, but my friend is leaving town for a week soon and his girl is pretty dtf. She flirts with me a lot and it's been awkward hanging with them together recently because of how blatant it's become. Whenever me and this girl end up alone I feel like I'm being targeted by a predator hungry for the D.

He's a nice guy and good friend, but damn this girl is hot. I just know she's gonna want to "hang" when my friend leaves.

>No friends
>If I did, they wouldn't have gfs

I'm in the wrong thread.

Better to fuck you than fuck someone else and share a disease with your friend. She is gonna' cheat anyway. If not you, with someone else. She is obviously intent on cheating. Might as well get orgasms out of it.

>actually considering NOT doing it

You are possibly the biggest faggot I have ever seen on Sup Forums, and that's a powerful statement.

Could just tell your friend what a massive slut his gf is.

You think she playing you, but you playing yourself, son. Another one.

do it fag

I don't think I have the balls to sit a man down and tell him the girl he loves is trying to get in my pants

I know, make a bet with your pal if you get in her pants he owes you 1 beer or smh :)

>Whenever me and this girl end up alone I feel like I'm being targeted by a predator hungry for the D.

Been in this spot before. I took the bait and it caused a lot of problems. Cops, injuries, jail to name a few.

Don't fuck the girl and don't even visit her while he is away. Wait until they separate and then fuck her, not before. It's not worth it.

Don't rob op of his fun by outlining why you are a basic bitch. Let him alpha the fuck out of that slut.

Besides, experience is a better teacher than some random bitch nigga he don't even know.

>Cops, injuries, jail
We live in a fucking society, quit hanging out with fucking people who act like disgusting niggers.

Don't do it. You can get puss anywhere, but good friends are harder to come by

1 set up camera
2 have her come over and let her escalate things
3 before anything really happens ask her what about friend?
4 she says something like I don't give a fuck about him
5 say you can't he's too good of a friend to you
6 stop recording ( or delete this part later)
7 fuck her
8 send video to friend and console him and shit say you had a feeling his girl was hitting on you and you wanted him to know
9 she says you actually started it and fucked her
10 he doesn't believe her and even if he asks you if you fucked her say no you sent him the whole video she's just butt hurt and trying to start shit between the two of you
11 ???
12 profit

>friends are better than getting puss
>friends will fuck your bitch behind your back
>friends

You fucking 15 year old. Go to bed already.

Have had sex with my friends wife multiple times, open. Get your peeped wet.

Nigga if you're considering fucking your friends girlfriend then you aren't his friend. That being said, she clearly doesn't give a shit about him either. Honestly, youre willing to just possibly kill a friendship for puss? It ain't worth it dude.

Or...

1. Fuck her
2. Tell him she's a slut ass bitch and wait for the confrontation
3. Admit it when he asks if you fucked her. It was her fault anyway
4. Walk out of the room like a literal king

Bros respect truth. "

Yeah, I fucked her. She started it. Ain't no fun if the homes can't have none nigga."

Pro tip: post the whole video on Sup Forums for the lolz

I'd fuck that dude up if he fucked my gf then looked me in the eye and say yeah I fucked her so what?

Like seriously I'd come at him with a hammer. I'd ditched the bitch too but this sounds like a dangerous plan.

You're a dumbass.

My friend fucked my sister who is 10 years older then us

Should i have done something?

Man up punk.

He won't be your friend forever.

Think of it this way, when he does show you that he's a punk ass bitch, you got something to come back with.

"How'd my dick taste bitch? I've been fucking your dumb slut girlfriend for the last 6 months."

Yeah, you should have held her hair back while she was choking on his dick.

Have some manners you inbred fuck.

*i don't want to tell my friend that his gf is dtf because I'm considering it

Corrected it for you, you fuckin TR-8R

>won't be your friends forever

I think the reason you think like that is because you're a bigger and so are your friends... You can't trust any of em and you saying shit like this proves that they can't trust each other either

Join maybe?

Nigger*

get in here its happening...

OP... What did the guy do to have such a shit "friend" like you lol... how long you known him for?

>trusting anyone
>ever

Talk to me in 10 years when you hit your mid 20s and all that boyish excitement about how you think the world works dries up and you realize that everyone alive is a greedy miserable opportunistic piece of fucking shit.

Until then, be happy that you're still a Toys-R-Us kid and pray that you never grow up.

Hey big guy. It's okay, buddy. I just want to let you know that not everybody's life is as shit as yours has been, and if you try really hard, one day you can wake up and not be such a humongous faggot, okay? Okay. You have a good night now. Do your best. We're all counting on you.

>implying my life is shit

Just because you can't handle reality doesn't mean you have to get all butthurt when someone tells you the truth.

Wait and see. I'm trying to help you here man. One day you'll thank me, or wish you listened to me.

I forgive your ignorance.

i would fuck my friends girl but id have to tell him after i did it, i recomend u do the same, only reason why i didnt is because i know she'd tell her bf if i made a move even tho she says she has feelings for me

Lol, you probs have no friends and never even known what it's like to trust someone have you..
When was the last time yout trusted someone?

If you have shit friends that you can't trust then that means that you deserve those kinds of friends because you could be a rotten human being and they don't really like you and you are more of acquaintances than friends.

Go find someone you can trust you lonely faggot