Why are girls so harsh?

Why are girls so harsh?

I been lifting weights and have an amazing physique but I'm only 5'4" tall... I've been rejected so many times only to learn its because I'm too short for the girl I love. Even perfect girl who I was crazy in love for years rejected me for my height and now I'm depressed.

I've tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

What do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_wQAZjXiio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An hero

Shut the fuck up you stumpy cunt.

$

Girls like the one you talk about are not harsh, they are just cunts. Forget her below par cuntish behaviour and move on. There are plenty of girls who will not apply this crappy Kardashian type reasoning. She's not worth it man, that's the harsh truth. Stop idolizing her and forget her. She's a field cunt.

Prepare for a long life of loneliness OP.

Go for a fucking shorter girl

Being short sucks, so just lower your standards.

>amazing physique
>no pics
riiiiiggght, skinnyfat manlet detected

>Convert to Islam
>Study pashto
>Go to Afghanistan
>Join the taliban
>Fit right in

what are your specs?

bench?
dead?
squat?

>5'9" here
>had similar fears
>yet to have this happen irl

It's okay linkin park, you'll find someone.

Find a non privileged western cunt.

Kek, sucks to be a manlet. Get that height increasing surgery.

just aim for shorter girls man

Should have drank your milk while you were a kid bro

i know that feel, when i was young (pre 18, dumb naive, didnt know how the world worked etc), I was pretty fat. After I graduated college ive been working out pretty vigorously and consistantly, however Im left shitty loose skin (my abs look horrendous) and stretch marks all over my body.

If i was never fat I would be simply shredded right now. Worked so hard only to be disapointed about something you can't change. sucks

you're focusing on the wrong thing. instead of working on your physique, work on becoming rich. way more important.

Fuck off faggot 5'9" is taller than most fucking girls lucky fuck

Fuck you and your kek bro, just fuck you

I'm 5'4
But I got a late start
so I look like a 12-14 year old at 18.

so I have that on my side

You look like a manlet now
Not even becoming a trap can save you.

You're fucked mate.

Its not based on logic.
They need to be shorter because it makes them feel feminine, and they need to feel feminine to be attracted to anyone.
I'm not just talking out my ass

6'2 master race reporting in. Thanks for reminding me not everything in my life is shit

ITT: insecure virgin neck beards taking the bait of other Virgin neck beards to make their virgin selfs feel better

DUBS TRIPS DUBS

Stfu I have nothing to prove to you

Holy shit I didn't even notice my dubs

Did she told you that?? or you just jump into that conclusion

Dubs aren't even special.

OP here. She didn't exactly say it but I saw her flirting with a taller guy before and yeah I kind assume she doesn't want me..

I haven't asked her out yet but she's always busy flirty with some tall guy and it really makes me sad I mean we love talking to each other..

Lol i know a dude whoose like 1.55cm and he gets all the poon. But thats jut because he isnt desperate and insecure about his height. I mean ive seen him get ladies as easy as hell.
Its all about game man, you can be short as fuck and still get the ladies, but if you act insecure they wont want you.

And of course there are women who actually think height matter, but a shallow woman like that isnt anything to have to start with.

Dont worry man, youll find your woman someday, just dont stress it too much.

Tinytrip you're back? How's the gym sess' been going? What do you lift these days? Haven't heard from you in ages.

You need to build up your confidence first OP You sounds very obsese with your height.Just remember girls dont like insecure guys

Holy fucking shit

> mfw someone actually used a meme I made!!

HOLY FCK THIS HAPPEN OFTEN??!?!! WTF AGAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you ugly?? Can you post a pic of your body

Ohh really??? I save it from r9k board

Thanks bro like this?

Some nigger must have stole my meme anyway nice to see it online dude

Dont look for the 10/10 qt op
You need to aim lower

For all those chads wannabe,lol good job dude

Find girls who like short guys, or date some girl below 5'5"
Problem solved.

But there's no hot girls below 5'5" wtf

At least your not a lanket how do guys over 6' not kill themselves?

>no hot girls below 5'5"
Are you serious?? Petite girls are the hotest dude

I have a short friend who fucks loads of girls. He's just good at picking up women. The problem probably isn't your height but something else about you

You best be joking nigger. There are heaps of hot short girls.

get in here its happeningg

girls are hardh bro just look for a girl your size thats my suggestion

LEAVE NO SURVIVORS

Lmfao "taller guy" this thread is fucking priceless.

It's true this girl is only 14 years old but she's my height 5'5" and she's hotter than so many short girls short girls aren't as hot :(

this x1000

>Anonymous 05/16/16(Mon)02:36:41 No.68
check this out
skip to 4:39

youtube.com/watch?v=b_wQAZjXiio
this is the link sorry forgot to post

Hayden pannaterie or however you spell her last name is like 5 foot. Same with Eva Longoria she's maybe 5'2. There are plenty of girls who are short and hot. You just have 1itis.

Yeah pretty much. Im 1.65 myself and im a virgin too, but its never been because of my height. Im just antisocial lol.

I find that the shorter they are, the hotter they usually are. But thats mostly because i like women shorter than me since im pretty dominant in bed and i like being able to manhandle and throw em around.

Do you lift?

"Im just antisocial lol"
well stop putting lol at the end of every sentence that makes you feel insecure.
eg.
Bad: I like sucking cock lol.
Better: I like sucking cock!

I know your pain OP, I'm only 5'11"... girls skip right over me and go for the 6ft+ Chad Thundercocks every time

That's nothing op. I'm 28 and short and can't get a fuck. I'm sure my family and friends, or the very few I have, all think I'm gay. I know for sure my friends think and almost insist to others I'm gay.
What's worry some is that I've heard that you are the last person to find out if you are gay. The agony is that I can't get a date if everyone thinks I'm gay.

Because since they dont know what it means to work one themselves they cant ever appreciate anyone else doing it. They judge only based on things one cant influence (height, natural body features, dick length, and so on) because they dont build themselves aside from a fking makeup and a diet from time ot time. Majority, that is, there are always special cases. In short, bitches are shallow, lacking brain and empathy, and eventually youll realize their pussy isnt worth the hassle just like they always realize in their late thirties that they did nothing with themselves, their natural beauty is gone, and they are left alone and whining about men being... whatever scapegoat atribute they can think of.

>tfw 6"5

You sound like you get stacks of pussy

move to Japan or venezuela

Sounds like you actually never got any if you think it's worth it. Shove your dick into a bucket of warm water and youll stop believing women have anything to offer, virgin.

You've been here this whole time shit man what r u doing lol this thread is dead pretty much

>5'4

bro just go date some filipino woman who is 5 foot 2

im 6 foot and i impaled one of them before it was actually a great lay.

i can fuck everyone i want and rarely get rejected.

i dont even go the gym i got a massive beer belly but they still want my 7inch cock

fuck its good being a tall big dicked white guy
everyone wants a piece

pic related; my gfs big tits