Rate the first girl you fucked out of 10

rate the first girl you fucked out of 10

Well any girl thats my first fuck will always be a 10

howd she look? age?

Nonexistent/10

oh man.. at the time she was a 9 i'd say, we were both 20, she ended up being a heroin junky prostitute that also smoked crack, so at this point i'd rate her a 0

I thought 10 when I did it, but now it is 6

I hate that bun so much, its so gross.

is it weird i never fucked in highschool?

She was 15, very cute and petite

We were both 15. She was probably the hottest girl I've fucked, its all been downhill since

2\10

Was satisfying finally sticking my dick in a cunt but little else to report, she was fat, I was drunk, stupid bitch wouldn't lie there long enough for me to cum. That's right she was so obsessed with "getting comfortable" and changing positions that a drunk 18 year old virgin didn't get a chance to cum she was that figety that I couldn't get a good hump on for more than a few seconds, finally came after a rather boring handy and then never contacted her again.

I'd r8 my first a 8, we were 16 (both from the UK) and she was the kinda tomboy in our group..
she still looks good and we still talk

No. My first time was actually with a girl from my high school that I met at a party to celebrate we graduated. We didn't have sex till like two months later.
Now I'm about 6 years older and doing fine. Had lots of girls and even ffm threesomes.

>girl
>me
>fucked

As if.

Legitimately curious: what would a guy who's attractive, successful, rich and tall be doing on a seedy imageboard?

8/10. Would fuck again any day.

>implying you have to be any of those things to fuck a girl

5/10,
She was ok, we dated for a while but i was never terribly attracted to her, she was more after me

About 8/10. I was 18 she was 34, petite. Fucked her in a threesome with her husband in a hotel

Maybe it's better overseas. In Australia, you'll just get laughed at if you're not one of the millions of Chris Hemsworths we have.

>needing all that shit

Skinny unhealthy, unattractive white dude here, got some puss with some humor and some booze, its really not hard

When I was on a detachment in Australia all of the girls were obsessed with us Americans, even the ugliest virgin guys were getting with legitimate 8/10's

All women love foreigners. Just look what's happening to Europe.

I'd say she's a 8.5/10 but now after like 10 years with her husband and kid she got fat and ugly. mfw we is blood related.

Darwin lol slim pickings nigga no shit

This I got a few aus mates (I'm britbong) and they say that to, they complain UK chicks are cunts as they don't put out anywhere near as much

Honestly a 4 at most. I had no self confidence so I smashed the first piece of pussy I could.

0/10 if you get my drift

6/10
Cute face
Good ass
Little fat

We were 14. She was Indian and had a crush on me. Didn't know wtf we were doing. Had 40 min before my mother came home. Not a whole lot of time for foreplay.

4/10
pic sort of related

6.5/10 maybe. She had pink hair and was kinky and crazy as fuck. Still worried that I knocked her up and have a kid that will be old enough to drive soon. I know she has a kid, from stalking Facebook, but can' figure out how old the thing is... oh well.

At the time she was considered around an 8
not she's a 6.5

sam?

5/10 Enoght for me, nice tits, and dirty as fuck, so other things doesn't bother me.

She elevates my standards about sex, and when I get laid with 8 or 9 lazy girls (pic semirelated), I came as fast as posibble and I didn't call them anymore.

nope

About 7

Back when I hooked up with her about 7/10
Looking back? 2/10 or less

This chubby petite.

Phisically I would rate her 6. But she used to make me crazy, she was sexy.

Same here, only we were 17.

34yo/12yo!