1.) Your vagina tree

1.) Your vagina tree.
2.) Do you think that these 4 works of art are of equal quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HA_rxemmR48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Wut?
2. No

no, but i don't think they where made in the same times

Apples to oranges, personally I like Botticelli better but even against Van Gogh (which uses the same medium) there isn't really any objective standard to claim one is better than the others. You could've just as well put anime and cave paintings there.

It is obvious that the chink art and the baboon "art" are quite inferior to the European works.

If you want to go there how would you compare the Mediterranean work to the Nordic one?

I prefer the Italian, but I believe they are of equal quality given their time and their context.

>americans

define artistic "quality"

>ice niggers

you're mad white boi?

No handmade work of art has the same quality, as they're all unique.
That's one of the reasons it can be difficult to say what art is or if something is art.
I'd rather enjoy something for what it is, instead of trying to define or compare it if I don't have to.
youtube.com/watch?v=HA_rxemmR48

All Sup Forums aside, why is it that Europeans have such a developed visual arts legacy in comparison to other groups of people?

Each group has their own musical legacy, for example, but when it comes to sculptures, paintings and representing the world, it seems Europeans dominate in an entirely different plane.

Is that a gaucho?

Depends on the context in which they were made

egypt=>rome=>christianity chain + you ignore indian and south asian legacy

dunno

Funding from the vatican

That's your own bias speaking desu.

Country=cunt tree=vagina tree=arboreal poon.

This, I see it the same, art is meant to be interpreted by the viewer and the expression determined by the person viewing it. That won't matter though, because this, like every other thread on here, is a thinly veiled attempt to get a country culture war going between every loser from the countries they leech off of.

Two bombs weren't enough, globalism is bullshit

Tea sucks ass.

How the fuck are some hieroglyphs => Michaelangelo? Are you a fucking chechen?

i'm not blame you , i blame american education inshallah

yes

It's not only that but comparing the preserved work of "old masters" to relics of ordinary craftsman is more than a little disingenuous .

I think Van Gogh is the least interesting of the 4

>this fucking illiterate nigger

this
funding

also no, its not great
photorealism ===== shit

Because they revived the greek application of mathematics to art and developed point-perspective. From that point on their craftsman class, artists who trained from the age they could stand, were able to depict the natural world in certain ways--