Last night I read on a thread here that Emilia Clarke didnt do nude scenes any more and she got a lot of the females on...

Last night I read on a thread here that Emilia Clarke didnt do nude scenes any more and she got a lot of the females on the cast to sign their contracts without having to appear nude because of "muh strong female acting"

How do you explain this then, faggots?

comicbook.com/2016/05/16/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-says-no-body-double-for-nude-scene/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI
idigitaltimes.com/daenerys-nudity-emilia-clarke-wont-allow-any-more-khaleesi-naked-scenes-game-thrones-season-4-video
youtube.com/watch?v=dQHRtCjgO84
zap2it.com/2015/09/emilia-clarke-naked-game-of-thrones-sex-scenes/
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They shopped someone elses boobs on her just like on Cersei.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

pics or it didn't happen

Here, because of quints

“I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ There ain’t no body double!”

From her inteview with Entertainment Weekly

She signed a contract saying she didn't HAVE to be nude, she can choose to

She was a nobody when the show started but now that she is famous, muh morals kick in, what a slut

What are you talking about?

>show tits
>gain popularity
>suddenly too good to do nude scenes

But this whole thread is about her saying that she did a nude scene. Did you even read the article?

That is how it works both in acting and with humanity in general.

You whore your ass out in more ways than one until you are wealthy or famous enough to tell others to go fuck themselves.

Welcome to the work a day world of the average human.

Her tits are average at best anyway

It is not a body double.
Its her body from previous shots spliced together with new facial expressions.

Emilia though

That's quads nigga. Are you dumb?

Quaaaads

That was never her that said that. There was a million clickbait articles claiming it was her, but she never said anything of the sort. It was most likely the actress that played Ros, as she was killed off shortly after all that.

calling people dumb while your a fucking mongoloid yourself you cunt face, go suck a horse cock you degenerate fuck

But that never actually happened, dipshit.

They'd had her nude from the front, is it that hard to imagine they just shopped her scenes from before onto her own head?

No body double is involved, she doesn't have to do nude scenes and we still get her tits.

>she never said anything of the sort.
I suppose you know her. Let me guess, she went to your school, right?

Jesus, calm down, you sound like a raging 12 year-old.

She didn't actually say it, you thick fuck. The articles about it were all assuming it was her because it made for better headlines.

So in other words, acting is like any other job. When you're trying to break in, you'll do anything to get your foot in the door, including the shit jobs nobody wants because it's work. Then when you get a little success, you don't do the shit jobs anymore-because they're shit. You move into a decent job and leave the shit jobs to the newcomers, only doing a little bit of the shit work when you want to.
That's how everywhere works.

but you're wrong because she did say it

you fuck thick

WUZ IZ MAH DRAGUNS???

Are you mildly retarded? Serious question.

How long before Maisie nude scene so I can cum buckets?

shes hideous

you have shit taste

DRAGON TITTIES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI

I know. She's weird looking as fuck but I'm attracted to her for some reason I can't explain.

It came from an interview with oona chalpin, who said it was a lead actress, but didn't specify who, speculation was Emilia that was bullshit turned out to be esma the white

heres a hint; shes a child

roll

dirty feminist isn't likely to do one

She's fucking 19 Sup Forumsro

to break it down she was nude on set but not on screen.

idigitaltimes.com/daenerys-nudity-emilia-clarke-wont-allow-any-more-khaleesi-naked-scenes-game-thrones-season-4-video

Here's exactly the sort of bullshit clickbait about it that was going around a couple years ago: zap2it.com/2015/09/emilia-clarke-naked-game-of-thrones-sex-scenes/

The bullshit clickbait title: "Emilia Clarke explains why she doesn’t do naked ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scenes"

Nowhere in the article or even the article it's quoting (the Daily fucking Mail) does she say anything of the sort. She's quoted as saying she likes sex scenes to be more subtle, because she's British, etc.

In short: You're a total fucking idiot for falling for bullshit clickbait.

again...
>"There ain’t no body double!”
That's a double negative. She might either be dumb or playing with words...

no but you are

Here's the actual quote, you absolute fucking retards: ‘Game Of Thrones’ star says ‘No’ to show’s famous sex scenes,” screams a headline fromThe Sun, which reports that one female cast member on the HBO series has “refused to appear in any more nude scenes.”

The paper writes thatOona Chaplin, who playsTalisa Maegyron the show, “revealed a leading actress has told the show’s bosses she will not take part in more topless scenes

NOWHERE is she fucking quoted as saying she won't do anymore nude scenes. Jesus christ you people are fucking daft.

suck it

>ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

>But before any assumptions are made about Clarke’s participation in the scene, there’s something the actress wants everybody to know. “I’d like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,” she says. “That was awhile ago. It’s now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

That just says the last time she took her clothes off! How fucking retarded can you possibly be?

charly won´t lie to us

less retarded than you, obviously.

>But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I’m just feeling genuinely happy I said ‘Yes.’ That ain’t no body double!”

What the fuck does that have to do with EITHER of our points??? Look at my posts, you fucking simpleton; I'm telling you she's NEVER said she was done doing sex or nude scenes. Ever. Jesus fucking christ.

You really are incredibly fucking stupid.

She said she wouldn't do any gratuitous nudity

In the scene in the last episode it was part of the plot

no u