Women are fucking horrible Sup Forums

Women are fucking horrible Sup Forums.

Let me just tell you my situation - and feel free to tell me to kill myself or rape people. Whatever you guys do. I haven't been here in 4 years and I just need some anonymous confession.

So 2 years ago I had a huge crush on a girl. Long story short my friend took her virginity and decided to destroy her mentally because he's kind of a prick and needs to kill himself.

Unfortunately now she's damaged beyond being the person she was... but damn she's cute. And since they broke up a horrible side of me just says to fuck her. But I can't.

To add some spice to the story - three years ago my former best friend killed himself and blamed me for fucking his girlfriend (who was my ex) so essentially I don't want to do it because I've already been in a suicide note and I think one more might break me.

tl;dr - how do you live with being poison? Because alcoholism is getting too expensive (I'm on half-a-handle a day and don't see myself getting better).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LnBvuzjpr4
4archive.org/board/gif/thread/7694724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> for starters kill yourself

Try and treat your "crush" like a human and talk to her because if she is mentally distressed comforting her would be the best thing you could do, and she may find you attractive in the process

move away from all these people. as in move elsewhere. start a new life and see if you can deal better with a new set of people. it might be that you've put yourself in a situation that you now can't get out of, but that's only because you're still hanging around the results of your fuckups. i suggest you leave the place and forget about it.

there's also another option. yep, you guessed it - kill yourself.

I've thoroughly examined the situation and run a few simulations through some prediction algorithms using as many parameters as possible and this seems to be the most logical way to proceed.

I think you autism kicked in

Trying that. Unfortunately he fucked her up beyond humanity. She's just a bad trip or a couple tequilas shot from killing herself. This high-school bullshit was so much easier in high-school, and I don't have a crush on her now - I just happen to be her only friend. I actually think anyone who could degrade themselves enough to fuck Jack is fundamentally broken because he is literally ovarian cancer that became human.

Yeah looking to move. Good situation but goddamn I hate leaving someone to die. She'll probably be alright. I mean nobody takes more than 6 months to get over someone right?

>I assume Jack was the guy that mentally fucked her.

What did he do that was so bad?

6 months of mental abuse and cocaine addiction. Pretty standard shit actually - confining her from others, hyper-jealousy of male friends, convincing her she was only worth the cocaine she could bring home from her paycheck while making her dependent on him for her rent. I work as a counselor for drug abuse so this shit is so standard I basically rolled my eyes and told her he was abusing her, because he totally was.

why not just treat her as a friend in need then? just be there for her man. it might seem wrong to get with her now, but things may very well evolve for the better.

1) go outside on a sunny day
2) breathe deep
3) give up the drama

The whole universe is not you and this small circle of people. You're only poison because you choose to live like a poisonous, hyperdramatic queen. No one gives a shit about your struggle, and I guarantee the guy delivering thenext load your cute friend takes in the ass won't either.

Tl;dr grow up already

wow....

Move the fuck on, man. Women nowadays aren't worth the fucking trouble, even if it was some other dude's fault that they were fucked up. Women get themselves into these shitty situations and then need a "nice guy" i.e. YOU to fix them so they can go do the same stupid shit again. The lesson? Stop letting your feelings affect what you do.

>And since they broke up a horrible side of me just says to fuck her. But I can't.

nigger why?

Holy shit, someone with common sense on Sup Forums

>prediction algorithms
this

don't try to be the 'nice guy' you can't blame yourself for other's weaknesses. Unless you're going out of your way to manipulate people like
>Try and treat your "crush" like a human and talk to her because if she is mentally distressed comforting her would be the best thing you could do, and she may find you attractive in the process

just ask her out and tell her your sorry other dudes are monsters. but tell her maybe all dudes are monsters and that maybe she just needs the right monster. or some shit like that

openly telling girls you're not nice and you're bad always works

Here's the weirdest thing - they teach you it's the drug that's making them shitty - because it is. But it lets you objectively let them get away with waaaay too much shit. Why shouldn't you? It's just the drug, not them.

I'm no saint when it comes to cocaine. I've done it, abused it, sold it, and now I'm realizing what it does to people. A week ago I tried to bribe coke dealers to stop them from dealing to Jack - they claim they haven't and he claims to be clean. I don't believe it at all.

Lmao these are what you call problems? Seriously? The problems your ancestors had to worry about was dino's, starvation, and sabertooth tigers. You don't have any fucking problems. And you think you're more advanced than your ancestors? Please. You live in paradise. You're weak. Kill yourself because you're a waste of data. Going on to have an offspring as weak as you is unforgivable

sounds like you need to grow the fuck up dude.

>The problems your ancestors had to worry about was dino's
>being this retarded

gtfo...

I hope you are baiting

You might like her or care for her, but you don't have respect for her as she stands right now.... and that's actually a good sign. Listen to your brain when it tries to stop you from sticking your dick in crazy, even if it wasn't always crazy.

She might be messed up pretty bad from him, but the thing with that now is that she needs to start getting un-messed up and -you- can't be that white knight.

At best, I would suggest telling her that she needs to straighten up. Be firm but don't be an ass. Don't let her lure or provoke you into a fight or pity. She's going to try this. It doesn't mean she's a bad person, but she's learned these tricks to survive socially.

Don't spend time around people who don't respect themselves. Even if you care for them. Downward spirals are contagious.

Ye bro, People in this thread just gives you glimpse of the fuck up relationships people call friendship these days.

I'll rather go alone and talk to my bro's here than having the hassle of douche bag hipster friends who doesn't respect themselves or others.

Already there. I don't even care about fucking her. I just can't have another body that I can even try to associate with my name.

It doesn't work out that way. In two months they'll be back together. In 4 physical abuse starts. In 6 months one of them dies from gunfire. Sorry for being real but they're both my friends and I can't have their blood on my hands.

The horrible side of me says "damaged goods" but in reality she's not emotionally worth it. I guess that's the same thing and there's still a little asshole in me.

Thanks man. I basically told myself this but the drama is addictive so despite the stupid a part of me always wants to chase it.

Ok, you're right. Your problems are much worse than defending your family from a Sabertooth Tiger.

You... are a bitch ass nigga.
All your friends... are bitch ass niggas.
That bitch you like... i don't know shit about her.
So please enlighten me op 'cause i just don't know why you think women are horrible when you haven't mentioned one reason why that should be the case.

You're a faggot....Women are not horrible...people, both men and women are horrible. So who cares what the fuck happens....If you want to fuck her, than do so..If not than so be it. Don't use Sup Forums as your personal blog. So fuck off faggot. Go kill yourself after you rape some ppl.

Drake that you nigga? We all know you the kind of niggah that will break your tooth whilst biting a strawberry.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LnBvuzjpr4

humans werent at the same time with sabertooth tigers
sorry...

Holee sheeit.
Awesome.

>The problems your ancestors had to worry about was dino's
Kek.

Our ancestors DID have to worry about dinosaurs.
Learn2science

What's the point of even obtaining a woman if you're not trying to breed? If you're not trying to breed then women are a liability. Keeping a woman idle is never a good idea. If you leave the milk out it will spoil.

I don't cry over spilled milk!

Yes they were.
Sorry...

Learn to science

maybe youre right and im wrong
sorry...

This autism...
Stop watching hentai, senpai.

fuck everyone else and just think of yourself, fuck the bitch and enjoy it, fuck consequences.

No it just seems like blaming women gets some traction on Sup Forums. Which was stupid because I kinda wanted this thread to die. Women are fine, and I'm not hung up on anyone. Maybe if I tell myself that enough I'll buy it.

I know it. She wouldn't be the first to try it. I just needed some hype from something more than the bottle.

>Starvation
Still a problem. Can you live without a job? Oh you can dumpster dive? Have you ever had to get your stomach pumped from ingesting bleach-soaked food? No? The real world is really gross.
>Sabertooth tigers
These are the problem - and our solution was socialization. Three people can kill a tiger, so from a evolutionary standpoint people who need two other people are stronger. If I was a crazy bastard who didn't need people I wouldn't give two shits about anybody.

I am right.
You are wrong.
Also, they called smilodons not sabretooth tigers.

Truest statement ever posted on Sup Forums

I'm sorry to say but this does not sound like a problem or reason for alcoholism.
Maybe your problems lie somewhere else you have not understood yet?

People come, people go but your life is forever

die juden strikes again

sorry you sherlock holmes

Cunt, is her name Rachel?

Someone has power issues

>No it just seems like blaming women gets some traction on Sup Forums. Which was stupid because I kinda wanted this thread to die. Women are fine, and I'm not hung up on anyone. Maybe if I tell myself that enough I'll buy it.
You are an attention whore.
>I know it. She wouldn't be the first to try it. I just needed some hype from something more than the bottle.
Bitchin' about other peoples vices when you're looking for a stronger one?
Hypocritical faggot.
>Have you ever had to get your stomach pumped from ingesting bleach-soaked food?
Fuck everyone who ever did this.
>Three people can kill a tiger
I'd like to see you try.
>so from a evolutionary standpoint people who need two other people are stronger
It's called polygamy.

Well, sorry guys. I just realized I was being a bitch. So fuck this thread. I already know what I need to do and y'all ain't changing shit.

Incidentally though because I'm going to be refreshing this thread because I'm too lazy to make a new one - what's your favorite dinosaur? I want to say terrestrial only because fuck plesiosaurs.

I'm going to go with the ankylosaurus.

Op does not sound like a nice guy.
He sounds worse than the coke-addict.

>Socialization
>Traded in Dinosaurs for Depression
>Traded in Starvation for Suicidial
Tendencies
You live in a fucking paradise compared to early humans, life isn't hard anymore. You're making it hard lmao.

Damn right i do.

Kek

Tell em. I'll take the IDEA of being depressed over fighting a goddamn Smilodon any day of the fucking week. You're ancestors were like? "could you imagine a world without constant fighting and loss? A world where we would be sad just for the sake of being sad?" Talking about your soft ass. Man up

That's the spirit.

>ITT: Sup Forums takes it's time to explain why OP is as always a faggot

>letting women define your life

top fucking kek

lrn2liv4yourself faggot

I'd honestly take the constant Smilodons. I fucking love killing shit and I can't kill depression with my bare hands. I've been fired from two places for excessive force for expelling drunks. The first I broke his nose, the second I cracked his sternum (still paying that asshole's medical).

Also ankylosaurus is the tits. People who think there's a better dinosaur are as retarded a Helen Keller and Mike Tyson's theoretic retarded deaf, blind and Tyson child.

>crush on a girl.
>friend took her virginity
>destroy her mentally
>damaged beyond being the person she was

ITT: Overdramatic teenager bawling

This.

Sounds like OP is still living life on easy mode and has no fucking clue how hard it really gets. Or what real problems are.

Call back when Mom and Dad aren't paying your rent - you know if you are actually out of high school.

Fun Fact: It doesn't get better. You will long for the days this was the worst of your problems.

When I was young around 20 years. That's more than 10 years ago I had this huge crush on a girl I was hanging around a lot. She was virgin that time and I didn't push. Well I should had! I never fucked her. After a while she started to date an older guy who was +30 years. Even thou we drank and smoked weed the guy introduced lsd, speed and other hard drugs to the girl as well as sex. Once she got rid of the dude the girl was all ducked up mentally. Not the same sweet girl with pure mind but this fuck around and tool. So I kind of understand the point of OP but whining doesent help. That's something I learned. I moved forward and have now-a-days a lovely wife I try to treasure.

Real problems are being alive to witness the great flood

Great. Now I'm feeling all antediluvian and shit.

Do you have any nudes?

Did that for six years. Earned a suicide, a felony, and eighteen months in hell. Also nice trips.

Well yeah, that's the point of an OP - to be a faggot until he is called it enough to suck your father's HPV-covered cock. I'm not there yet - simply because your dad does this weird thing with whipped cream that fucking takes all the cock taste away from his dick, and that ruins fellatio for me.

We're twenty-fucking-five. But I agree with the sentiment.

Also I think you guys are forgetting - this became a dinosaur thread. Check out this motherfucker - He has a turtle shell, a beat club and he don't give a fuck. You cannot find a better dinosaur.

Does she have a strong back? How much goods can she carry a mile? How often do you have to challenge the other males to maintain dominance over your mate?

>feel free to tell me to kill myself
Kill self

This.

Sweet fuck. I'm done. If this is OP, I don't even give a shit enough to pretend to be interested anymore.

Off to enjoy my adult life, with grown up problems.

Parting wisdom? If you are unhappy in your relationships. It is only your own fault. Learn to be fucking happy being alone. Like really happy while being single.

Once you do that you develop confidence, and that shit is seen by people.

I am a fat nerdy fuck. Seriously. Fedora wearing mother fucker right here. I dated heavily when I was your age, and now I'm happily married.

If I can do it - anyone can.

"Challenge other males to maintain dominance over my mate" ?

I'm not sure if you understand how the world goes dude but there is no challenge from others. I try to keep her happy so she ignores the rest. Problem solved.

sure...
kill anyself

>I fucked my friends GF and made him kill himself
>my friend fucked this girl i like and ruined her
>WOMEN ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE

LOLWUT

I know how bad it gets. My family died when the great meteor destroyed all the surface and you rat-children came to inherit my hard-earned earth. You stole, connived and lied, but my avian brethren and I will destroy you when the planet's oxygen replenishes and our size can exceed our skeletal limitations.

Good for you mammal. But your happiness is nothing to the great reptiles or birds of the future. You should do yourself a favor and skin your wife alive. It would please the god of the broken word, the god you kneel before.

It has not begun to flood mammals. Your ancient notions of Noah and Deucalion are nothing compared to the great wetting that will become the world.

A true dinosaur needs no pants. Pants were made by mammals, for mammals to hid their mammally parts.

Witness a true dinosaur!

Just rape yourself or kill people

You see now. You have other problems. The problem is not the girl. Try to fix yourself dude.
1. Understand you have a problem
2. Find the problem
3. Solve the problem
4. Live your life

There is a challenge, you said it yourself. You have to keep her happy in order to keep being the dominant male. You try to keep her happy and in return she ignores the other males. Happiness is subjective therefore its effects can vary HOWEVER it will deteriorate over time by law of progression/regression (eventually your tactics will become outworn). Therefore allowing another male to challenge your spot. 90% of women have a backup mate. Your woman has enough value to have the luxury to "ignore" the other males. This means your spot can be taken. What steps have you ensured to maintain your dominance? Will you use force? Fear? Reason?

So let me get this right, you fucked your friends gf and than he kills himself. Then a friend fucked the girl you like and now she is mentally fucked.
And now all women are horrible, I don't see your logic user.
You sound really immature and I hope you're baiting. Seriously, move on.

Silly mammal. Always resorting to rape or murder. How a society evolved around you rat people is truly baffling.

Lists are a product of mammal propaganda. Say your realness as a fake or say nothing. This thread is about how awesome the ankylosaurus is.

>literally retarded
Kill self

um sauce?

It was half serious but if you've ever been in a ridiculous situation sometimes you just need people to tell you how stupid it is to help. Yeah, when you put it that way it sounds goddamn retarded. Also correct me if I'm wrong but you seem like a triceratops-lover to me...

sauce on webm?

4archive.org/board/gif/thread/7694724

sauce is somewhere there mammal. beat off to it heartily.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. I chose this on for what she is and that includes the characteristics of not fucking other dudes.

If she wants to fuck other dudes and there is no other solution then she fucks. Then I move on. I find this logic quite simple.
Remember that she also needs to keep me happy. "Give and receive" - shit.

go for a walk

You sound like a faggot with a lot of faggy friends.