Let's put this trans bathroom shit to rest...

Let's put this trans bathroom shit to rest. If a UFC fighter in the male division is also a cross dressing / trap / mentally ill / tranny and decides to be "recognized" as a woman:

1. Can he legit fight women in UFC fights, ere go?

2. If he's busted and taken to prison, which prison (m or f) is he going to be assigned to?

3. Now having discussed 1 and 2, we can answer the bathroom question. QED.

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2013/04/ufc-boss-dana-white-gives-take-on-transgender-fighters-offers-mitrione-update
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You stupid fucking hick, you are allowed into female sports leagues according to your testosterone level. There are segregation units in prisons, you fucking dimwit. Fuck you, read a book.

none of what you're saying is remotely accurate, and calm the fuck down.

prison assignments varies by jurisdiction, state, country. even the dimmest of fucking idiots knows that.

and no sport measures testosterone prior to allowing someone to play, that is literally the dumbest attempt to bait, insult, troll, whatever the fuck you thought you were doing, in the history of all space and time, no hyperbole.

Samefag

samefag

So what you're saying is you want to use the bathroom with a trap/tranny.
Well what's stopping you? Find the girl of your dreams user.

this thread is dum

QED

Sauce

quads confirm

this is Sup Forums, cut OP some slack...

... so he can hang himself auto erotic style

>quads

does it matter? does it really fucking matter?

Gendered bathrooms are fucking sexist from the start, and the only reason why we have them is because of feminist bullshit anyway... Europe has lower rape numbers then the US and most public bathrooms are gender neutral there...

If someone wants to think they are a gender they are not and isn't harming anyone why should you care??? Can we start discriminating against religious people in public office then because they are delusional for talking to spirits and hearing voices? Or are you one of those 'but they will rape the kids' nutters? guilty until proven innocent is now the new deal then?

the reason why UFC fighters are split up is because if the women have to bulk up like the guys to be competitive they will no longer be hot and nobody will watch it. So there's an actual reason behind it.

>quads

so ehm, you are new to this, aren't you?

moron, follow the thread... 5590 thought 5544 was 'quads'.

Dana White actually said something about this issue.

“My thought was that running, pole vaulting and doing all these things is whatever, but when you actually get physical and you start punching? But I’ll leave that up to people that are smarter than me,” White said. “If scientists want to go in and say if you get this operation done and the hormones that you get put on change your physical structure and your strength, I’ll leave it up to the professionals and let them decide."

mmajunkie.com/2013/04/ufc-boss-dana-white-gives-take-on-transgender-fighters-offers-mitrione-update

This was years ago...

I have a really simple take on this.

If you can walk into a women's loo without sending all of the women out screaming, if they can't tell you weren't born a woman, then have at it. If you look distinctly like a dude in a dress then the women in there don't deserve to be made miserable by your presence. There's more than just you in the world, though by acting like it's all about you, you're already acting like a woman.

For F2M, you're going into a stall anyway since I would hope you'd have the class not to use a urinal without the equipment. So who cares?

falling for such obvious bait

obvious bait is obvious

this. singles confirm

I dont agree perfectly with you, but it would be the middle ground i could accept because im not a totalitarian dickwad.

yea, no. I actually believe my (agreeably inflammatory on this site) rhetoric

damn... in that case, it's even worse

Sauce??

And it's the way it has always worked, this genital check police concept it all about finding someone to hate. Nobody gave two shit one way or the other until a few politicians decided to try to make a little hay off of a minority of southerners undercurrent of hatred for their fellow man.

These jack-booted genital inspectors are just being marketed to try to attract a small number of people who have nothing better to do than sit around and be outraged all day.

Gendered bathrooms are not sexist, stop using that word for every fucking thing. Gendered bathrooms are, however, stupid and unnecessary.
There are no more gender neutral bathrooms in Europe, I have no idea where you got that from.
Separate bathrooms by adult-child, not male-female and literally every problem is solved forever.

The waiting line for female bathrooms is always 5 times as long as the male line. We need male only bathrooms, for our own well being.

The only thing I cate about is if I as a man can use the women's bathroom since trans apparently can. In my building, there's very little females working here and it would be pretty cool if every now and then I could shit in the women's room. I could then avoid any awkwardness if my coworkers found out I took a shit.

ffs everyone shut up give sauce

>natural body functions is awkward

Sauce is Kylie Marie/Kylie Maria. I don't know the specific vid.

..... Tbh user I've only ever Shat outside my house maybe twice in my life. It's just a thing I have. Unfortunately my stomachs been giving me problems the past month and now I have the urge to shit during the day sometimes. Probably diet related, I should look into eating better.

So fucking gay. Idk why I even fap to this stuff. Post less gay ones please.

>Let's put this trans bathroom shit to rest
make actual bathrooms, instead of festval halls with stadium seating toilets.

>my main point will be a hypothetical situation

lern2argument, OP.

Face your fears user

No fag, post them getting fucked please.

>STRAWMAN:THE ARGUMENT

1.) Yes, after 2 years of continuous hormonal therapy as per NSAC rules.

2.) They usually go to their birth assigned gender. Which is fucking retarded. But not surprising, considering deep rooted murican puritanism.

That's so hard to ask of me. If I need to shit really bad I'll just fucking do it. Hopefully I don't run into any bad situations like toilet paper or someone walking in. My shit smells pretty bad.

Alright, better but from behind preferably. I'd head to gif for content but I've seen what the threads had to offer and just want new fresh stuff.

samefag

am i oldfag now

>3
Sauce?

google Fallon Fox
Man turned woman who became and MMA fighter

cause there's no difference between taking a shit and working in a fighting sport

Sauce for this ?

This looks just like a divine experience I had banging a gorgeous tgirl with a peachy butt. I reached around while I was ramming her arse and felt her cock was rock hard. Da best!

>sexist
>to treat people differently based on their sex

gendered bathrooms is miniature apartheid.

she looks lovely

Fag

> she

snowflake

Mint is my waifu

Okay

You mean like feminists and SJWS?

Sure you can. Just stroll on in there, and if anyone questions you just tell them you're really female but haven't undergone anything yet. If they protest, call them ignorant bigots like half the fuckwits and SJWS do.

^This.

>which bathroom
do you have a penis or vagina?
which ever you have, do you look male, or female?
If you look female, have a vagina, you use female bathroom; whos gonna know.
>ufc division
were you born with 50% more muscle mass than your opponents?
you fight males or not at all.
>prison
tough one again. I'd say genitalia again or introduce a trans wing.

who dis

mus bi baitu

Except for one thing, Feminists and "SJWs" are fighting to gain something, these hate-salesmen are fighting to create a new problem so they can persecute someone for votes.

The level of cognitive dissonance required to equate the two is staggering.

>Trap with bigger dick than mine, feels bad man.

trap with bigger love stick that 90% men...

you can stick a squirrels tail on a rat guess what its still a rat it just has a squirrels tail. same way you can put tits on a man guess what its still a man you can also cut reshape etc a mans dick and make it look like a vagina guess what its still a mans dick just mangled end of story.

Vote Trump!