What was France like in the 90's?

What was France like in the 90's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yca6UsllwYs
youtube.com/watch?v=kY6OfoRF4R4
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2015/11/15/01016-20151115ARTFIG00129-expulsion-d-imams-decheance-de-nationalite-les-moyens-legaux-pour-contrer-la-radicalisation.php
youtube.com/watch?v=by1RRP9wa_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykuf11YkmHo
youtube.com/watch?v=eNydRAAAgrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably wasn't taken over by muslims.

Probably not since la haine is from that time and FN was already popular

The happy "beginning of the end" because lot of us thought that we could live in diversity and that the newcomers would adapt themselves to our lifestyles.
Unfortunately wine and sausage are barbaric products and we should be ashamed to let our women go out with skirts.
We now have non-rights neighborhoods with concentrated communities. The overall consensus is to close the eyes and ears on the situation.
For those who can, moving to a non-sensitive area is a vital necessity.
In case of aggression, even the police advises to not complain too much (I have already experienced this situation).

You can very well live in France, but you must know your neighborhood and know how to make low profile.

I think the replacement will be made free of violence in 10 or 20 years, and no one will dare raise his voice for fear of losing his job and his entourage.

There is less and less work, and we have passed the point of no return also on this side there.

I lived here and I will die here... in fear.

shit, like everywhere else in the 90's

> we could live in diversity and that the newcomers would adapt themselves to our lifestyles.

Nobody never thought that, it was the whole point of the Ratonnades, and 90' shitskin waves was because of the Algerian Islamic Civil War, we should have killed or expelled these sandniggers imo

Nigger rap was very popular even more than today. Leftism was stronger. Though we had less niggers, only Paris was infected.

>90' shitskin waves

That's when large numbers of algerians and blacks arrived in France? I thought it had begun in the 50ies.

B-b-but our media says that we can all lived happily together, in that time I was very impressed by the speech of peace from BHL and Jack Lang. Where did it go so wrong ? ;_;

>Not listening to the 90s classics
youtube.com/watch?v=yca6UsllwYs

> and we have passed the point of no return
I think you always can go into right-wing rampage mode and purge your country from all the shitskins.

They were no blacks nor arabs (or they didn't exceed 100) in the 50', everything started in the 70-80' but they behaved because we ddin't pick the trashes, the true invasion started after the Algerian civil war, it is when all these shitskins appeared in our country.

>I lived here and I will die here... in fear.
>in fear.

>they behaved because we ddin't pick the trashes
They behave because they weren't numerous. Today some trashy suburbs of Paris more than 50% non-white.

Why would anyone think that to import niggers is a good idea? And why do they call it diversity? You won't see many europeans in africa or asia/middle east. This isn't diversity. That's just exploitation of white countries and should be considered as a bad thing,

>They behave because they weren't numerous.

I guess you're right

Algerian immigrantion in France was 60s-70s thing not 2000s.

I am sorry, but you don't understand the social climate of France, and I forgive you because it's very subtle.
The alt right will never be elected, and even so it has already been corrupted by the Freemason (Maitre collar) and the Lgbt (Philippot). In their last internal survey, 60% have voted that "Marine Lepen is toxic to the party and that they have to expel her to win", the alt right is about to be assimilated by the left and the right.
It's not already done, but it's on the way.

Plus, The people are so indoctrinated by the Nazi threat (thanks to the media) that there will be no real change, regardless of the invocations made to Kek.

The English and the Americans were able to give a new direction, but France is part of the past, like italy and greece before it.

The hardest part is to realize it and to have to live with it.
But out of question to immigrate to another country. The only thing that you can wish for me is a -not too painful- death.

wtf I only wanted to know about French culture and entertainment from the 90's like I didn't expect this to turn into a Sup Forums-tier thread

>The hardest part is to realize it and to have to live with it.
Nope

We just need to make secede Marseilles and the Parisian Region, and everything will be fine.

Anyway who care about the Parsisian cucks ?

I know, my dear user, I know.

The "white proletarian majority" is too troublesome and must be replaced by more malleable individuals.

Nothing more to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=kY6OfoRF4R4

for leftists, they decided that whites were a 'labour aristocracy' and therefore not a true proletariat.

So, left wingers support mass immigration.

Neoliberals (ultraliberalisme) support it too because even if a nigger or mud is on welfare, just by knowing how to spend what money they have is enough to contribute to muh GDP

You still have hope, sometimes that's the only thing we got.

The forces involved are too strong and they are choking us economically.

Maybe you will find a way... Good luck user.

user pls

Their ponzi scheme is already falling apart in France because the shitskins literally waste 700 billions/year
France can't handle anymore shitskins and will economically collapse once they reach a ciritcal point.

>The alt right will never be elected
Why so? I thought France haven't got a white guilt. And if all niggers disappeared at once no one would complain about that(maybe some mental SJWs, but who gives a fuck?).

Why does the Romanian flag look like a pissed on French flag. That's the question.

>what money they have is enough to contribute to muh GDP
> enough to contribute to muh GDP
> GDP

Except that they send their "monies" to their mother country to build their retirement.
Genius, isn't it ?

Because if Le Pen gets past the first round all the parties will collude to stop her. 2022 is her last chance though

It was originally a pissed on Dutch flag but we had a we wuz period during the 19th century and politicans were frenchaboos at that time

*our politicians
one fifth of the romanian vocabulary is french loanwords

Oh common, France used to be empire, threat for whole Europe. I refuse to believe this is over. You are still 85% white. There are changes coming to Europe. Don't give up Pierr, this is not for what polish Chevau-léger were dying.

Don't mind him, he is either a shitskin or a leftist shill.

I read that Le Pen isn't really right and anti-migrant. She is right maybe only for a braindamaged triggered lefties.

No she isn't right wing she just wants to limit immigration

> France haven't got a white guilt.

No, because we have a very strong and
indestructible "Shoah guilt".
You can definitively lose your job, as I already said, if you go out of the way.

It's not that I don't want a change to happen, but I know that we are too divided.
We have to admit that they have won if we want to move forward and find another way to live.

better

Well, Le Pen for your people is muh putin puppet fascist bloody nazi.

They made a choice.

dude this is Sup Forums

>We have to admit that they have won
You're not french.

>a Sup Forums-tier thread
WHIS IS FORUM SLIDING, START TALKING ABOUT PIZZAGATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah, yeah, nothing to see here, I just have to shut up my mouth.

> he is either a shitskin or a leftist shill.
I often see this argument when a Frenchman dares to talk about the situation.
Good job Jean-Michel Aphatie!

This is the principle of the French national cock, he must sings even if it has its feet in the shit.

That's not really why leftists did it. Leftists did it because they took a serious battering from the rise of neoliberalism, and their new right-wing leaders in their left wing parties (Think Tony Blair) sold the mass immigration (which they did for muh GDP, and to continue weakening the working classes to ensure you'd never have a 1970s situation again where trade unions had genuine power.) in the cloak of internationalism, which they desperately accepted so that they could say they'd won something when they replaced the right wing parties while retaining all of their economic policies.

That sort of thinking then emboldened the identity-politics left (as another way people like Blair held power was to play up Identity politics, hence why he introduced all-women shortlists etc to Labour.) to come up with the post-hoc justification that actually the white working class aren't important at all. (They'd been educated in Blair-ish ideology that the WWC would always vote for them, which Scotland disproved horribly, but they still focus on wider identity politics issues instead of coming together coherently, leaving the left - however notional and uneducated - utterly rudderless.)

It's not just Muh-GDP, but also debt. It's quite genius.

Neoliberalism is built on debt. Debt makes the whole thing go round. Workers wages have stagnated since the 70s but it doesn't matter because debt makes them feel richer. Banks can siphon off all the productivity in society because they put everyone in debt - the businesses too. Workers have to work to pay their debt, businesses have to dedicate large sums to paying their debts, round and round and round.

And worse,since capital controls are no longer in force since the neoliberals took power, the banks aren't fixed to any one country. They're global, and they invest and endebt globally.

And you're not living in France, come on, you just have to take a vacation month here and talk to various people.
Come and see for yourself, that's all I ask of you.

As i said to the Poles he is a either a shitskin or a leftist shill

She is anti-migrant

>She just wants to limit immigration

Nope she want to expel the criminal sandniggers i.e. most of them, and since they have families expelling the sandniggers mean expelling their families as well basically closet remigration.

>Nope she want to expel the criminal sandniggers
But don't most of them have a french citizenship?

whoa already this blacked in 90s?

Yes and ?

Google Spice Girls.
How will you deport them? And where?

I will do it this summer. Alghout I'm going to attend only Normandy.

Bys sharter back to Algeria like that

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2015/11/15/01016-20151115ARTFIG00129-expulsion-d-imams-decheance-de-nationalite-les-moyens-legaux-pour-contrer-la-radicalisation.php

I briefly read it with google translate and, if I got it right, that would be nice. But still, some of them can just renounce their bad non-french citizenship.

Anyway, what we need is time, the more time will pass the more the French will be nationalistic, what we need first is to decrease the numbers of shitskins to gain time, and destroy the leftist establishment(hundreds of leftist associations and medias paid by the state) who pacify-sisify us, once the establishement is destroyed a true nationalist party will naturally arise.

This thread lacks french 90s music

youtube.com/watch?v=by1RRP9wa_Y

>France hadn't had good heavy bands until recently.
What a shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ykuf11YkmHo

Normandy ! Not the sunniest for a summer vacation, but quite comfy.
254/5000
If you want to talk politics, I hope you know a little about our language.
Do not limit yourself to the tourism of the nature or visit of castle.
And two or three "big" (lol) cities in the area, at least.

Same as today, just less Front National
Most vacations I did in southern france

I saw my first muslim in france.
Loads of gypsies
Getting mugged was common
Loads of houses from the 70ies that started to get transformed into ruins

Ok, maybe there were less negros

> 254/5000
Oops, maybe too fast on google translator.

better than today, but the 80s were even better

to use the words of my marraine who was a française: "I used to love visiting Lille, but now there are so many foreigners there."

You have three basel accords regulating capital, liquidity and leverage requirements for banks

I wanna see comfy France in the first place. But I also would like to attend Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nice and many more. The thing is, I don't know how much time will I have, because before France I'm going to attend Netherlands and Belgium.

like heaven on earth

visit Bruges, we can go drink a beer

This is how we imagined.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNydRAAAgrE

>Marseille
... why not, it could be Sup Forums paradise on its way.
>Lyon
Greyish and industrialized, but I do not know its surroundings.
>Bordeaux
Could be nice.
>Nice
In pilgrimage for the attack of la promenade des anglais ?
And welcome to the rich people area.

> I don't know how much time will I have, because before France I'm going to attend Netherlands and Belgium.
Excellent, you can even make a comparison of the mentalities of these countries before arriving in the "France of Amélie Poulain".
It could be funny.

>Bruges
Of course it is on the list.

they used to keep the muslims and gypsies in the ghettos or something like that confined, I remember riots happening all the time, but they were all confined in the ghettos, like human zoos

>Excellent, you can even make a comparison of the mentalities of these countries before arriving in the "France of Amélie Poulain".
It could be funny.
After russia european countries look kinda the same for me 2bh. I have already been to Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria. All people are friendly. Small towns are pretty quiet and comfy, some people there greet you, althoug they probably see you for the first and the last time.

If you ever think the situation is hopeless. Think how the serbs survived that long under ottoman rule

It's a beautiful quiet medieval city, there are no muslim ghettos whatsoever, the city counsel does not allow that to protect the tourism industry.

Are they removing kebab now?

Yeah, I've "been there" via google maps, lol. Lovely city.

Where abouts? Where do you live?

>Marseille
>... why not, it could be Sup Forums paradise on its way
Isn't this place infested with immigrants?

>france
>85% white
Maybe in the +65 demographic, newborns are already over 40% non-white and after it goes over 50% it is literally already over.