Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Cause it was ours in the first place, nigga.

Real question. Why do you give enough of a shit to post this but not enough of a shit to let at least a few Syrian refugees into your country? You got plenty of land and resources dude. Help your Muslim brothers.

>Cause it was ours in the first place
You mean it belonged to King David?

exactly, this.

I'm assuming it's because the people fleeing Syria are jihadists or sympathize with them and al queda and isis have threatened to kill the al saud family

>ours
What did he mean by this?

are you a hooknoser?

Because Hamas, the only negotiator for palestinian rights refused the two-state solution, encourages voilence, fires missles and commits terror attacks against civilians on the daily so it's hard to side with them.

why is Saudi Arabia allowed to violate every human right on the planet? You are literally as evil as Israel and far more fucked up. It really goes to show that you can get away with anything being a US ally

>ours
הול אף. סו יו בי סאיין

>Kings loss of land 1,000 BCE to another King

That's rich, coming from a goatfucker financing a retarded sect so all the clay can be yours.

"Jewish" no such thing, all of the land in palestina belonged to the King and nobles not to "Jews".

>I'm assuming it's because the people fleeing Syria are jihadists or sympathize with them and al queda and isis have threatened to kill the al saud family

Okay, so it's okay for SA to not take in any Syrians because of politics: however, we're supposed to answer to every butthurt Palestinian that is mad he can't go to Jerusalem because he was throwing rocks and fire bombs at civilians? They're not even the same religion as us, we can't feel obligated to help those monkeys out.

Not King David, the People of Israel (עם ישראל). Kingship wasn't instituted by God for any other reason that the people wanted a king (to be more like the other nations).

דאת וויי וואס קאיינגס אנד שיית?

There is no direct evidence of a united Kingdom of Judah and Israel in the 10th century BCE.

because Arabs can't into war

>Not King David, the People of Israel
The land didn't belong to the Jews, it belonged to the King.
It was a Kingdom, not a "Jewish" landium.

Kys

Yeah, but there is definitely evidence for a Kingdom of Judah as far back at 700 BCE and most evidence points to a Kingdom of Israel as well.

Maybe not 3000 years old, but archaeologically much older than whatever Muhammad shat out.

>arabs have to fight Jews who have access to Europeans, Arabs do not have access to Europeans.

>but there is definitely evidence for a Kingdom of Judah as far back at 700 BCE and most evidence points to a Kingdom of Israel as well.

uh huh, proofs pls.

Well, they HAD access to Europeans, and then they wanted independence.

>It was a Kingdom, not a "Jewish" landium.
There's a place in the bible where David actually wanted to just take some land adjacent to his palace (to extend his garden... I can't remember) and the court basically told him to fuck off (it was an overextension of his power).

The king was always an administrative power and this was fully solidified when the Greek (and later Romans) came in and started installing puppet rulers.

If anything, just read the bible. The land was distributed to the various tribes and any land sold or bought had its title reset to the original tribe after every 50 years.

it belongs to the western world. not sandnigs. i hope is what he meant.

No you just do the same thing and ignore them. Like the us has been doing. Plus the arabs hate Palestinians anyways. So they ain't going to help them

>
There's a place in the bible where David actually wanted to just take some land adjacent to his palace (to extend his garden... I can't remember) and the court basically told him to fuck off (it was an overextension of his power).

Yes, the land belonged to the King and Nobles not to "Jewish" people who were majority slaves.

Ancient Assyrian and Egyptian steeles

>There's a place in the bible where...
Are you being serious?

Just look at Israel's wikipage. Archaeological support isn't really there until around 700BCE. It probably wasn't even really a kingdom, but it was core identity.

Hell, the claim to the Land of Israel could be as early as the day before Muhammad's army conquered Jerusalem and it'd still be legitimate.

>it belongs to the western world. not sandnigs
considering the 180s the "western world" does every 10 years I have no clue what you mean by that, one minute they are colonizers taking shit from savages the next they are egalitarians.

jews bought the land from said kings and nobles in the 1800s

???
Arabs were massively supported by Soviets in Israel-Arab wars
Israel had a bunch of embargos on them

t. Worst of the Muslim countries

Jews got an illegal mandate from an illegal authority, the British Empire is as valid an authority to mandate something for natives of a land as is the Saudis to mandate something for a land.

If you view the British Empires colonial empire as a valid authority over conquered peoples then the British Empire has a valid authority saying that all its African colonies and Indian colonies belongs to them.

What diaspora are you?

I stand with Israel

:DDDDD

Fuck off you lowlife shitskin

Finnish German

You stand with colonists and colonization policies by a conquering empire.

The bible is a relatively decent source when it comes to traditions, geopolitics, language, et cetera. Everything I've said isn't isolated to the bible only as well: it has to connect to external records to be verified.

Rather Sabbatical years actually happened or not is probably implausible (because who will just voluntarily agree to undo 50 years of buying and give all their land claims back to the other tribe?) but it's obviously emphasizing that land was tied at a tribal level and not like some Yuropoor vassal economy.

>Yes, the land belonged to the King and Nobles not to "Jewish" people who were majority slaves.

I guess? But that's the same with every other political domain until the Age of Enlightenment. Rome's land assets were essentially only controlled by a few dozen different families.

I guess you could argue that Greece wasn't necessarily like this, but Greece is a mountainous shithole that can't grow anything besides grapes and olives for more than a few feet.

I don't know, dude. It just sounds like semantics at this point.

Boo hoo hoo. There isn't one nation on Earth that wasn't founded by killing people and taking their land.

>every 10 years
> one minute they are colonizers taking shit from savages the next they are egalitarians.

its been a decades long pattern of one to the other.

I was talking about jews buying the land from the ottomans

Why is what allowed? Jews rightfully defending themselves from Arab aggression and their baseless claims?

And in return commit another holululululu against Arabs with support of Western imperalism because of guilt of genociding Jews now they can do anything and everything and everybody turn a blind eye
Now being against a criminal state means you're nazi

Like, OP should be aware that his country was founded by the al-Saud family conquering and killing all of the neighboring tribes.

didnt realise the u.n. posted on Sup Forums

Those two are completely separate issues, and Israel didn't need or even get to play the holocaust card when repelling first wave of unwashed savages.

And if you think that whatever is happening to palestinians is even comparable to what happened to jews before then you're either retarded or a very evil person, possibly both.

do great, great grandparents qualify enough for me to get reparations?
>genocide
Palestinian refugees in 1948: 720,000
Palestinian refugees in 2015: 5,149,742
being able to live in a country that has a kike majority: priceless

also, pic related makes you a nazi

What happened to Jews?
Some Jews died?
How many recorded deaths and corpses?

the yad vashem hall of names currently has over 4.5 million names.

You can literally visit Auschwitz today to see how it was organized. Some people who survived it are still around to give testimony, although to great glee of neonazi scum they are gradually dying out.

>the yad vashem hall of names currently has over 4.5 million names.
Show the corpses and evidence.

pic related soviet soldiers.

بلدك علاقات دبلوماسية مع إسرائيل. إذا كنت ترغب في معرفة من هو المساعدة والتحريض صهيونية، يجب أن ننظر في المرآة.

>You can literally visit Auschwitz today to see how it was organized. Some people who survived it are still around to give testimony,
I can see a Jew being murdered?

>give testimony
So they weren't killed?
They are a holocaust "survivor".

are you retarded?

Mortal remains of Soviet soldiers who fought in World War II lay in an unearthed mass grave in Alt Tucheband in the Oderbruch region near the Polish border, ...

You'd be talking differently if it was your loved ones geting imprisoned and mass murdered because of who they were born.

pic related proofs of dead people.

nice squiggles.

>You'd be talking differently if it was your loved ones geting imprisoned and mass murdered because of who they were born.
I doubt it matters why someone was killed, and many people died to ally bombing just because they happen to be German.

are Zionists even human?

there you go, pic was found in a photo album of ss guy with the label on the back of the photo as "last jew of vinitsa

>b
You were killed because some people who were Germans killed some people.

You were killed because some people didn't like Jews.

You're dead either way.

Show the 6 million dead if there is no evidence for 6 million murders then there were no 6 million murders, common sense.

>palestinian land
>was actually ottoman then british

>A Jew killed my uncle
>Fuck all Jews
>A German killed my uncle
>Fuck all Germans

There's a difference between dying because ideology says you must be murdered and being killed as casualty in a war. I'm not one that would advocate tactics of carpet bombing civilian populace to erode enemy resistance, but if you are drawing on your nihilism to justify ideological murder of someone whose only "crime" was being born as certain ethnicity then you are the lowest form of scum.

>palestinian land
>was actually ottoman then british
If you support the rights of conquerors to mandate policies for conquered people.

There is no different between dying for arbituary reason 21

sure, I will just get you 6 million, 70 year old bodies, many of which were cremated.
I will send them to you through the mail.

>There's a difference between dying because ideology says you must be murdered and being killed as casualty in a war.
There is none, you an innocent are murdered either way.

Tell that to yourself when a delusional manchild of the day decides that your country would be better if you were killed.

How the hell were the Nazis able to cremate a body every 10 minutes when it takes 2-3 hours with the newest technology of the 21st century?

No evidence for murders then.

>but if you are drawing on your nihilism to justify ideological murder of someone whose only "crime" was being born as certain ethnicity then you are the lowest form of scum.
They weren't murdered is what I'm arguing, and their is no difference from being murdered by your ethnicity and being murdered by some other reason, you're murdered and that's the truth.

>Tell that to yourself when a delusional manchild of the day decides that your country would be better if you were killed.
Same thing when a bunch of world powers decide to bomb where I live to kill me.

>[

a lot of jews were killed in ww2, but they werent fighting against germany much except some minor groups. but soviets did fought them and LOST 26 MILLION people but they barely get any credit compared to jewish 6 million

because you aren't cremating starving people.

>you're murdered because your face is ugly
>you're murdered because of your race
no difference.

>because you aren't cremating starving people.
People starve in 10 days without food or water, why feed "starving" people?
Those skinny pictures obviously were bathed and ate but there were food shortages.

Yes, there is. In former case you're dead because an authority passed judgement over you for something you had no influence over.
In the latter case you die because you happened to be near military objective when it was being bombed - and if you're talking about deliberate bombing of civilians, you can go cry about bomber Harris or about what Assad and Putin are doing in Syria to at least show some consistency.

That still doesn't change anything about fact that if you advocate murdering innocents on ideological grounds then you are a monster.

in WW1 Germans were starving in berlin.

>Yes, there is. In former case you're dead because an authority passed judgement over you for something you had no influence over.
You have no influence over any murdering force, you retard.

All murders are murders reasons don't matter.

rightful turkish clay

>That still doesn't change anything about fact that if you advocate murdering innocents on ideological grounds then you are a monster.
If you advocate murdering innocents on any grounds whatsoever you're a monster.

They weren't starved first in the camps, they were, apparently, sent right to the gas chambers at arrival.
But let's be generous and say that the average jew weighed 35-40kg and the average person of today 70kg. It's still impossible and I haven't even included the time it takes for the germans to transport them from the gas chambers to the ofens, or that you only could have gassed 12 jews a day.

Advocating murdering Germans because of what other Germans did is atrocious, having to pay the price of what others did but you yourself had no role in being born German is evil.

You and your six million.

pic related is not just "food shortage
I fail to see the connection to the current conversation
>They weren't starved first in the camps, they were, apparently, sent right to the gas chambers at arrival
you are forgetting about the ghettos and work camps that they went to before they extermination camps.

So they were prisoners of war who were used as laborers but then gassed?

Where does the murder competent come in other than testimonies and other falsifications?

>Backstab Turks and all with brits.
>Get Balkanized
>Get cucked by Jews.
>Get rekt by small Jewish army led by womyn.
Arabs are so pathetic.

Reasons do matter because they determine context and response of people who observe it.
But as for murders, dying in a bomb blast is not a murder unless the bomb was specifically meant for you as an innocent civilian. When you're in a war that your country started and work in arms factory, well, sucks to be you.

I don't.

But in attempt to rewrite history to suit your ideology, you do.

If you want to learn about holocaust, go out and fucking read. This is not a platform for spoonfeeding you.

>Reasons do matter because they determine context and response of people who observe it.
>I am murdered and I did nothing wrong
>I am murdered and I did nothing wrong
No difference.

You just described the western civilization. Pathetic indeed.

>If you want to learn about holocaust
There is no The nor any special credence to any Jewish deaths.

Jews are doing gods work by killing arabs.

That land is all the rightful clay of the British Empire.

As to your question: what are you going to do about it? That's why.