It happens often that I slap my mother's butt, obviously not in a sexual way...

It happens often that I slap my mother's butt, obviously not in a sexual way, we're just kidding with eachother but recently i've started thinking about those actions.
I don't think things like that happen in other families so i'm asking to you guys if i should stop or ask my mother if it's ok to go on. She doesn't seem to be upset at all and accepts those little slaps with ease.
What should i do?
I've also got a girlfriend and we're really ok, but she doesn't know about it, i guess she could get this all wrong if i told her.

Stop doing it.

Dont worry about it. Keep it to yourself. Post pics of your mom

You need 2 slap dat ass user. u know u want 2.

grind her ass user.

Thats just weird

stfu and show tits

So what you're basically saying is that you rape your mother on a regular basis

Well somebody has to do it

I'm a man baby

OP here, you guys didn't get it it all, there's nothing sexual going between us, we're just playing with eachother.
I'm just asking if that's weird or not and if i should stop doing it. I'm 24 btw.

I slap my mother as well but never on the butt

of course its weird. stop doing it

/thread

fuck her

Get her drunk and when she pass out you masage that Ass, rub your Dick in between those cheeks. Remember to stimulate the vag. Even if pants/fabric is in the way. Good luck user.

The next time you want to slap your mother's butt, don't.
Sneak up behind her, Whip out your cock, and dry hump her while grabbing her tits.

Post her reaction.

You are on Sup Forums asking what is most likely pedo's or trap lovers if slapping your moms ass is okay.

Ofcourse it is you fucking retard

My mom sometimes slaps my ass, I don't know what to think of it, opinions?

Thats hot as hell OP

tell me more

considering you posted a milf as the op picture along with your situation, i know you're thinking about drilling your mom

tell us more