Depressed male, hates his life and family wants to kill himself. That's me... What to do?

Depressed male, hates his life and family wants to kill himself. That's me... What to do?..

What are the reasons you hate your life? Your family really wants you to kill yourself? I'd like to give you advice but need more information.

Disappear Op... flee the country

kill the president for history you know or do it faggot

Pull trigger

Kill PewDiePie

wish I had a gun tbh, fleeing the country isn't a bad idea lmao

Try taking up a new hobby to get your mind off of it! Plenty of good books. I recommend shogun, its really long, and very engaging. I struggle to put it down. Just try new stuff. It's not really worth killing yourself, most people who do who survive end up regretting it due to the brain damage they suffer.

Hey retard you can go to any gun store and most shooting ranges and buy or rent a gun.

12ga Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 and 00 Buckshot to the brainstem.

Or Glock 19.... Sig P229.... Any handgun really and same as above. Get +P Hollowpoints. Nothing in .22lr.

Takes 10sec to fill out paperwork and get your weapon.

Alternatively: Shooting is cathartic. Go to /k/ get into AR's or shotguns or precision shooting and become a pokémon master.

I try and take my mind off it, anything I can I try. I am scared that if I do try suicide again it will not fully kill me :/

17 years old in the UK, pretty hard to get a gun

Get on medicine. see a local psychiatrist and get on the fucking medicine that helps for shit like this. I have had treatment resistant major depression all my life since i was 9, and finally got on a med combo that helps.

I recommend medicine and see a professional.
>inb4 knowitalls and armchair doctors tell you to exercise and use herbs

Oh and exercise. A lot. Gets endorphins flowing. Do this but also see a psych.

take up a hobby (Shooting is a fun hobby and turned into a job)

Get your life straight and get a nice job in a trade.... May need to go to a trade school first. Just pick one that sounds interesting and stick to it.

Suicide is scary, I know, and for good fuckin reason. You really shouldn't do it. It can lead to shit like brain damage.

trip and dubs of truth.
Also from experience I also take medication, it really helps.

Never seen an unsuccessful train or jump suicide.

Try that. Also never seen someone shoot themself with a large hunting round in the head and not die.

>EMT in a major city full of depressed businessmen

Details! Why does your life suck. You already said UK, but we need more details to make fun of. OK? Just be good and give us details before you go. Thanks.

I'm not the one who wants to kill himself here, I'm getting a job doing something I love soon, and my family and friends love me. I just wanna help op get through some tough times.

are you me?

>I'm getting a job doing something I love soon, and my family and friends love me.
Normies reeeeeeeeeeee

Probably

Yo, reading that actually sheds alot of light, thank you

Become an hero

See you op. I'm gonna go finish up my education, just keep trucking. I don't like seeing people depressed, not even if they are the pond scum of this website.
It's not being a normy it's being intelligent in my life decisions ;)

Killing yourself will emotionally destroy somebody close to you. Good luck rationalizing the guilt before you do it.

I couldn't give a shit about guilt, I'm already fucked in the head and hate alot of people around me. How can I feel guilt when I'm dead though right?

Livestream it

grow the fuck up

getcancerplsty

Go to a new place, start a new life pretending to be a different person all together until you just become that new person.

don't like how its going? Repeat.

Because you're 17, still growing up, and you have plenty of time to be the person you want to be.

You can do it. Anyone can do it.

You hate people but odds are at least one person loves you. Could be a parent, a crush, a sibling, a friend, a classmate, a coworker, whoever the fuck. They will go from loving you to no longer being able to think of you or yourr life fondly. You okay with permanently ruining their memory of you?

I'm not asking that as a loaded question, either. You'll be remembered as broken at best and a faggot coward at worst. If you're fine with that then go for it.

I've worked in as a small town EMT

Some man drove his car into a tree to try and kill himself.

Ended up surviving but he was COMPLETELY fucked up. It wasn't on my shift but the guys working it said he was definitely paralyzed, blind in one eye, suffered brain damage, lost his left arm and leg and had significant internal damage.

We had another guy do the "shoot from under the chin" and survive. It was a small caliber pistol and it didn't penetrate the skull at all.

As soon as he felt the pain, he REALLY wanted to live again.

You still here OP or did you already go out like a bitch?

grow the fuck up

Either do it or STFU and live the rest of your miserable existence.

Also consider getting a hobby.

Whatever you want to do, but quietly and without attention seeking.

>Looks like a double action Pisstolia, but pull that Hammer back, then let Her Fall..........FAGGOT

Pull the trigger fag

This!

I agree user