Why is the SJW movement on the internet growing so much? This isn't a rhetorical question; I'm actually baffled

Why is the SJW movement on the internet growing so much? This isn't a rhetorical question; I'm actually baffled.

Because the internet allows stupid ideas to spread much farther than other mediums

Becouse Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent doing well his job, we need more triggering stuff

pretty much this.
Stupid people have a hard time figuring out that not everything is black or white, and they don't want to put any effort to actually try and think critically about shit, so they just spread whatever sounds good at first glance.

also with many young people being lazy/self entitled/unemployed at this time

It's also a very low investment for instant gratification. You call nationalists paranoid racists, sign some online petition to support a dindu, donate to Bernie, and you're pretty much MLK.

People like being self righteous

Because ugly girls hate men that don't want them and ugly beta men think being an SJW will get them pussy.

Slacktivism is easy, press a couple of buttons and write a sentence or two, then you'll feel like a world changer.

>donate to bernie
I always thought the sjw's wanted hillary beacause she is a woman

Well remember bernie is promising more for them than hillary. Once bernie drops out, itll be all "hillary breaking the final glass ceiling, blah blah"

What bothers me the most about Bernie is not the man himself, I'm sure he's a nice guy. I despise his cult following. A cult following for any one person or ideology is a terrible idea.

If you haven't looked into that, you really should. Bernfags have been donating their own money and their time by becoming telemarketers with the obnoxious dedication of a dozen Jehovah's Witnesses apiece, yet their "Birdie Sanders" is still losing.

Populist candidates are never good

>Populist candidates are never good
Pretty much all candidates are populist.
You can't not be a populist if you actually want to win.

Populist doesnt just mean popular my friend

I know that.
Admittedly I'm not sure what the actual definition is, but it's pretty much just pandering to the masses instead of trying to show exactly what and how you want to do shit.
And again, since most people don't actually care about that stuff, pandering to the masses is necessary.

The term you are looking for is Demagogue
But then that describes literally all of the major runners in this election

It's the whole Vietnam protest thing again. Young people want to feel like their part of something so they all latch onto something retarded that challenges "the man". These people are neon hair colored freaks who need friends with similar interests. It's the edgey Naruto age of 2007 amplified

What happened here, links to other threads?

Samefag posting copypasted links in dozens of threads.

Why are you sure he is a nice guy?
Just because someone is old and is saying nice things, that doesn't make him a nice person. Seeing as he has cult like following, is one of the last three candidates and is selling some dangerous ideas, I would say he has some other qualities than being nice.

No you have it wrong they are for the man. The same pc sjw who think saying nigger is bad or whatever that's not a protests that's a bitch

That post doesn't really look like SJWism though.

Or are we counting anything that doesn't have the word 'nigger' in it as social justice warriors diluting everything?

I'm confused
Did the author of that comment just accuse Sup Forums of being part of an SJW cabal

which comment/by whom?

Ah. there it is. i thought i was gonna get through the day without the usual dose of boomers

Because the right wing went off the deep end after Eisenhower so there hasn't been a viable opposing force in decades.

Is he wrong?

The man is scum. Look at his political lifetime, not what he says. He's a pure Marxist.

tbh, he's kinda right.
Sure, not everyone is like that, but a lot of people are. Look at the shit happening at the universities in the US. People studying liberal arts and stuff like that are demanding for safe spaces and for professors to change their courses because those fuckers are being triggered, and for other stupid shit.
Again, not everyone is like that and there's a ton of universities where people are studying subjects that actually require a lot of work to learn, and they aren't doing this retarded shit.

Two trips of truth. We arent worthy.

Faggoty bump

The original post

What in the fuck is going on?

Lol, old faggots fuck up the world. Young faggots get blamed for it and called lazy when they are suck of old piece of shit assholes and decide to tell them to fuckoff...