Is it socially acceptable for a guy who is 6" to fuck around with chick who is less than 5.5"?

Is it socially acceptable for a guy who is 6" to fuck around with chick who is less than 5.5"?

What does Sup Forums think?

Im 6 foot and my wife is 5.3 and its fine. Everyone only gives us looks cause of the age diff. Shes 13 years younger than I am.

Your only 6 inches tall? and your wife is only 5.5 inches tall?

Height doesn't matter in mainstream relationships, you could date a midget and have no worries
>real issue is age

lol wat?

i'm 1,91m and my gf is 1,52m. so?

Please tell me you're older than 35..

That's pretty pedophelic dude

What matters more: How can a jew hate himself so much to willingly agree to put up videos like that on net like she does?

them jew eyes and nose. i bet she straightenes her hair on a daily basis at that.

Im 33 and shes 21 next month

I think he is talking about dick size.

Age of consent in my state is 16.

>Age of consent in my state is 16.
you poor fuck. 14 here.

You know user, I wonder questions like this all the time.. Hoping people will accept me..wait..

Idgaf about is social acceptable to fuck.

But I do. Reputation is important to me.

6'4 here, how short of a girl can i date before it gets weird, i like the little pocket pussy ones but would rather everyone didnt think she was my daughter

Stop living your life worried about what everyone else thinks. As long as what you're doing is legal and makes you happy, then you're good.

if your girlfriend has a smaller penis than you then it's fine

How old are you and how old of women do you wish to date? I'm a 22 year old, 6'3" man dating a 22 year old, 5'2" woman. Nobody thinks she is my daughter, because we both appear to be in our early 20s.

nah see your missing a chance to fuck with people. IF they come up to ya and say you have a pretty daughter or something, be like, yeah you should see how cute she is with my balls resting on her chin and covered in cum, then walk away..

this

I'm 6,5 and my girlfriend is 4,9, kek.

Looks weird and she is like ten years younger.

Nobody cares if a girl is shorter than a guy, unless its maybe over a foot and a half difference. Im 6'3", my wife is 5'3", i have never seen or heard anyone giving a shit about it

Why did you just lie?

lol fuck you guys.
i'm 5'8" and my gf is 6'2" and pretty fit.
>hfw she is crushing my body with her thighs while riding me.

fucking little people