What's your experience with Hispanic girls?

What's your experience with Hispanic girls?

Damn sauce?

Pretty good most swallow. Also get Jealous as fuck, but other than that they get fat after a kid or 2.

Dating one for a year now. Great food/sex, but jealous, need a lot of attention and it gets old fast.

Good in bed. But they fart way more than other girls and get jealous as fuck

Pretty good in bed tho

Probably the diet

This but it's probably just from their diet

Married a rican
2 kids, still fit

sandra rivera

Been with this Mexican girl for about 1 year, it's good, similar interests great in bed but envious of every. single. girl. in. my. life. We had a fight cause I had coffee with my sister once together

Pics?

same faggot.
but can confirm. been with hispanic for 7 years

Yes she in the next room, waiting to ask me who i'm talking to. Goodbye blokes

name?

some others cheating slut whore wouldnt give 1 minute cent of anything to

I like this bread

I love her skin

I used to hang around with this chick named Yolanda. Nice girl, huge rack, but dumber than a box of rotten cabbage. No original or even slightly interesting thoughts. No desire to expand her mind or lifestyle. I stopped talking to her after a while.

Find yourself a nice white girl.

Dude help

Jynx Maze

Laid down next to my friend's hispanic girlfriend after a long night of partying in the dorms. Just looking to crash, wasn't going to sleep on cold floor. He was already sleeping on the floor. Started feeling her up. Pulled her pajama bottoms down and slid into her while she was on her side. She let me fuck her while he was 5 feet away.

i dnt rly hav any xperence with spanic girls as i just wank mainly so i wud luv to hav some but it aint happn yet

the nice educated ones also tend to be the more religious type. you're mileage may vary; I've been with these types and they're either prude or complete freaks.

That's about the neckneardest comment I've heard.

theyre great if you want an idiot whos always down to fuck, still looks okay as they get fatter, doesnt ask too many questions and is easy to lie to

RUN..

I married with a someone from south America.... and well she is really.. mentally insane (people, including doctors share this thought with me)

Anyhow, thats one case, and im sure not everyone is like that, just my case

>married Rican
>way out of my league.
>she got housing
>daily sex
>making breakfast right now pancakes
>happiest I've ever been
>yea man

Doctors oh really? Was it due to your short limp dick being unable to give her what she needs?

Married to one for 8 years. Fucking crazy moods man. And never make the mistake of living near her mom. Your mother in-law will drag you to hell with her.

>26 now.
>still hot/young
>Looking for a white girl.

awesome. Good sex, they cook and clean and treat you well if you are a man.

The only fucking problem is that by 25 they are old and fat, fucking genetics man.

No she is mentally insane..

Ghosts, Voice's, Jealous in extreme (also on people that appear on tv for example)
Didnt allow me to watch Mythbusters cuz she tought i liked that chick in that show...

Really be care about Jealousy with Hispanic girls

I dated one for about 4 years. Typical young single mother (kid at 19 y.o.) but was hot as fuck so it was somewhat worth putting up with kiddo for that sweet ass. This one wasn't particularly jealous but her mood swings were interesting? In a single night i could experience genuine affection, then a sloppy bj while the cousins all played in the yard.....then shoes being flung at me with her in a rage. Sex was fucking awesome and was pretty much on demand. If i wanted it, she didn't deny and if she was on her period, off to the shower we went. They can be lots of fun and will screw your dick off your body but the whole "family above all" crap gets old. You will be playing second fiddle to all relatives and there will be lots of them.

Crazy as fuck. Literally only way I can explain them. I had long relationships with 2 different Hispanic girls (one through highschool & one through my fresh-soph year in college) both of them was absolute bat shit crazy and will go to any distance to try and catch you up.

Fucking ghost eye

THIS XDDDDDDDD

They are trashy whores that have good to excellent dick sucking skills.

What language is this?

holy shit bro are you me?

this so much this, nothing funnier, sexier, and thrilling than drunken sloppy blowjobs in the living room and right after she swallows you get slapped and called horrible because you didng change the channel when that katy perry video came on like three hours ago. neft time just fuck katy perry Nd dont even talk to her.

there pussy hair is thick

These 2... dated a mexican girl for a little over 3 years..... couldn't handle it anymore.

Yeah. I won't disagree.

fooled around with a big tittied latina once. she had daddy issues.

>Just Funny Chan

>turns out she was asleep
>user literally raped a bitch

They tend to be dominant in bed, at least my ex was. She also cheated on me with her ex.

They're moody, emotional and for some reason seem to have a shit-ton of 'issues' they need pills and therapists to deal with. However they are also loud, passionate, loving, and great dancers. They are fiercely protective of their men (i.e. jealous) but deep down they are also pragmatists, and accept that their man will have sex on the side, which they accept as a fact of life because (a) they don't mind as long as it's purely lust and not a full blown emotional affair and (b) they are also fond of having discrete flings themselves.

nah, they are just can't get enough of that dick in them. Mine was very submissive in bed. If i wanted anal, she bent over and spread her cheeks. As long as you are seen as the man, they will do whatever they can to please you. Lose that image and its over.

Really?? I guess she never saw me as the man then. She was a little nympho though, and a looker. Guys would hit on her left and right. And she was the flirtatious type too.

This shit so badly.

I literally could not keep myself reading this as baby talk, and if i don't slow down i read "wud luv" as wub.

Latinas in the USA are polluted as fuck. And I mean, how they think, their (lack of) aspirations, role models, etc.
A latina will love you with all her might and will give you her everything if you deaerve it in her mind, but if you want a well breed, intelligent, non conformist latina, buddy, you have to come to mexico. New generations are waking up, best girl you can find is a university student, no joke.
Plus USA slutty habits from the media make it so that if they find you OK you're getting laid.

Prude ones are complete freaks with self control who may or may not have figured out they are a freak already.

WTF is with her eyes?

Super Sexy. Great body. Great sex. Very passionate and loyal. She's also really emotional.

This is true..
I did this and love it.....

The one I had gave the best rimjobs and had daddy issues so she sucked her thumb while I fucked her.