Is it ok for a 25yo to be with a 18yo?

Is it ok for a 25yo to be with a 18yo?
Why do some people care about others' relationships when it doesn't affect them?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemmadot.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

18yo is pretty old, but go for it.

I wouldn't date an 18 year old OP. They've already been used up by then.

It's definitely legal everywhere so why does it matter? If these people bother you, the next time one of her jealous male friends complains, beat the living shit out of him. People will stop talking about your relationship infront of you.

Totally fine. why wouldn't it be?

I'm 25 my GF is 18. We gud.

If you're 25 and don't find an 18 year old to be annoying as hell... wait until you're 30.

I'm 29 and met my gf 4 years ago when she was 17. (Didn't fuck until 18 but yeah) We're still together. Nothing wrong with it, 18 is perfectly legal.

TBF my GF is pretty mature for her age. I'm probably the annoying one :P

I just turned 30, my gf is 18, we've been together for 3 years

You're good

>:P
Yes you are.
Enjoy her anyway man!

>Didn't fuck until 18
Why? Really just because of that age?

It's ok

XD

I'm 40 and my gf is 22. Go for it!

was that 18yo pussy amazing?

>18
Kek

Girls already deteriorate by 18. God intended to breed them young.

I'm 31 and married to a 25 year old. We started dating when I was 25 and she was 19.

No one cares.

they are jealous... why do you think there are insults like pedophile?...it's just envy.
best tip: don't listen to them

I'm 19 and my partner is 30, we match pretty well and don't argue as much as other cupples who are about the same age

Not OP
I took her virginity, tight as a ducks arse and ended within 10 minutes, so I did alright.

yes. Just like you draw a hard line between not diddling the little kids. Once you're 18 you're SUPPOSEDLY mature enough to make up your own god damn choices. Government can GFTO your bedroom

>25 with an 18 year old

No one cares...

>24 with a 17 year old

PEDO!!!! BURN HIM!!!

I'm 26 and I am with a 19 yo.

>18 is perfectly legal.
no waaaay

no not really why cant you meet a woman your own age? do you lack the maturity?

nothing wrong with it. It just shows your incapable of appealing to mature girls at your age.

16 is consenting here. Then what?

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. ALSO GOING OUT WITH A GIRL THATS JUST STARTIN HER ADULTHOOD I.E A 18 YEAR OLD. WHEN YOUR IN YOUR ADULTHOOD IS JUST A MASSIVE RED FLAG ABOUT THE OLDER PERSON.

i went out with a 16 year old for a while when i was 23

My gf is turning 20 I'm 28 we met 4 years ago at work. It's perfectly fine. My father was 15 years older than my mom and they met pretty young aswell. Your good OP.

Then... nothing? I was pointing out the hypocrisy... Just, whatever. Fuck off.

It's fine. And here in Colorado the legal age is 17 anyway.

in australia as long as shes 18 she can be with 118 it doesnt matter.

under, no sex if ur over 25 till shes 18

unless ur hitler do whatever the fuck u want

>hitler clause

we got a woody allen nigga over here

17 in Aus

call urself a self soverign and defend the arguement of victimless crimes & nap at a court precinct level and it doesnt matter for shit.

slippery slope

n/2 + 7 = m

n is your age, m is the lowest end of the age spectrum of which you can have a relationship with without it being weird.

Yes, the older you get, the bigger the gap can be.

13 is the limit in some places.

You sound pathetic like you're undateable by people your own age.

this, for some reason this has always held for me

Is that you Horace?

love isn't math

How was the formula for maximum age again?

Why would anyone want to date 30 year old washed up bitter whores? Nigga has the right idea. He can teach her to be a good wife.

if shes had her first period existence itself is saying shes ready to capably breed which we can synth into semantical terms of ability to give "voluntary consent" unless she was flagged and marked as mentally retarded by the state from birth/before this age in which case she still can't give voluntary consent, but her parents still could legally again once shes started bleeding/boys started cumming/puberty

So, if I'm 14, I can't date a 13 year old?

Fuck you.

Here's the rule for dating age, if you like each other, date. If you want to fuck each other, fuck.

Who cares about the rest?

If all you want is a a piece of furniture, get a fucking sex doll. They're cheaper in the long run and won't leave you once they realize how much of a schmuck you are.

The formula is made by retards who think one should only date or fuck when above 18.

You're a fucking idiot.

In what world does 14/2 + 7 = 13????

You are very very retarded, gtfo back to 9fag underage summerfriend.

Who is this chick? She looks familiar

this is not gorilla winfrey's show, faggot

>TBF my GF is pretty mature for her age
says every faggot in teenage love

wait til she goes to college

>t. one of those faggots

14 divided by 2 is 7. 7 + 7 is 14. That formula says a 14 yo shouldn't date a 13 yo.

Dear god, the b8 on here is getting pathetic.

Did you even read what I wrote you fucking double nigger? Who said anything about a fuck doll? Have you ever interacted with a woman? That shit gets old, quick and even more so when they're 30.

Actually, if you're 14, fuck and date all the 14 yos you want.

And if you're 18, you could have a 16 yo.

This is not a law. It's just a way to represent norms and if you go beyond the norm, people will look at you funny. Prey on all the 15 yos you want, just know that everyone around is laughing to each other about how pathetic you are.

Of course it's OK. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Genevieve.

Misread the post.

Either way, as a father I wouldn't want my 13 yo out dating. What fucking 13 yo has the money to do that. And if they're dating someone with the money they're probably not in their age group.

If it's G Hannelius, I don't care about anything else!

Yeah I read it. You said you wanted a piece of furniture. A fucking slave as a wife, basically.

>girl is 15
>everyone will laugh at you

>girl is 16
>high fives and fist bumps all around

How does this make any sense?

This. It's just some society bullshit norm everybody must follow

>I'm a father, and I think my daughter isn't already blowing a dozen dudes, and fucking more than half of them

Better open your eyes up Sup Forumsro

Not age, I was living in a different state at the time.

when i was 18 i was fucking a 28 year old married woman. so i'd say yes.

Coming from someone with years of experience on receiving backlash from my relationship - from friends and family all the way up to friends of friends.
Do whatever the fuck you wanna do. If it makes you happy who gives a shit about what anyone else thinks? I'm fucking/dating/living with a woman who is 8 years older than me, has 2 kids...and here's the kicker...she's the daughter of the woman my uncle married 20 years ago.. ZING

nothing wrong with it. a lot of girls like older men.

don't be surprised if she starts calling you 'daddy' while you're pounding her tight little 18yo cunt though.

Girls are known for maturing earlier than boys.

I'm 7 years older than my gf and I'm immature as fuck. I still like to have fun and not stress over shit. Neither of us are ready for children so there's no hurry.

brah, there is a whole wide world out there that is going to utterly WRECK you when you leave your parents umbrella of protection.

These hoes ain't loyal, nigga. The only thing 99% of them have going for them is their looks and youthful energy and once that dries up it ain't pretty. Why would you want to eat a hamburger that already has 4 or 5 bites taken out of it?

Ah that makes sense.

>I still like to have fun and not stress over shit
How is that immature?

rednecks. dude, you never fail to amaze.

Yea sure "didn't fuck"

It's not redneck shit, she is in no way related to me, it would take a complete retard to think that.

Just Funny Chan

lemmadot.ru

I CAN show you redneck if you'd like though. Show up, take you out to the woods..cut you and gut you and tie your hide, set you on fire and watch you burn alive..

25/2 = 12.5
12.5 + 7 = 19.5
19 if you round down, which is fine.

Fuck it, close enough

GG

Wow

Both are kids still... really

GG?

bet ur uncle is actually ur dad too and cucked ur mum and ur fucking ur half sister

but on ur other shit i 100% agree/asimilar

fuck what anyone else thinks
retarded perverts with no life no opinion worth hearing cunt you think iwant to hear your fucking opinion on my personal shit you fucking retard learn some boundaries respect

na

sure its ok.

I'm 20 and my gf 27

Really doesnt matter mate