Lets get this meme going

Lets get this meme going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8LIn_qE0E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

The nigger meme has been going around for quite a while.

here we go again

No, die in a fire newfag

Bump

Then why is there a stg44 in his hand?

>mg42
it's an stg44

I've never even played call of duty: the post

>it ain't me starts playing

You guys do realize that dindu's are going to steal this meme and it's going to end up on pages like Worldstar Hip Hop and 9GAG by tomorrow, right?

>it ain't me
you mean fortunate son?

This is a pretty good meme mind if i steal it?

excuse my paint skillz

Good. That,ll keep them off of here.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

I fucking hope so!

It's not new, it's not epic.

your point is?

B̵̵̡̹̹̭̝̅͂͛̋͆͑ͮ̋͊͌ͅų̛͓̦̪̘͇̱̗̻̺̗̯̗̯̘͇͉̈ͨ͋͋̀̃̔ͬ̿̒͒̇̊̽͂ͨ͞͝͝s̨̳̱̬̥͍͉͂̉ͪ̏̅ͫ̓ͣ̇ͬ̓ͨͨͥ̋ͣ͗͒h̩͍͉̜͇̦̠͕̯̥̝̱̥͋͌̎̂̀̽ͯͩͦͮ̽ͭ̐̏ͧͫ̉ͨ́ͅ ̴̨̛̘̪̺̖͖̼̳̖͔̤͕̪̬̍̀̄̈̊̃͗̓͂̆͂̍͐ͬ͑͑̐̋̚͠͞d̮̘͎̟͓͔̘̮̜̟̳̳̘̟̐̎ͣͥͪ̓̋ͮ̂̽̆̂ͭ̆͐̿ͪ͜͡ͅiͥͩ̀̾̉̍̊̇̄͐̚̚͝҉̗̲̦̝̺̪dͧ̅ͬͪ̐̈̓ͫ̉̔ͮ͐ͩ̅ͩ̉̑͝҉͖͕̥͚̱̗͎͙̟͙̫͙̱͔͔̟͡ ̴̡̰̥̹͕͈̫͇̺̘̪̝̇̊̀͐́ͭͪͩͦ̅̔̌̋͂̀͝ͅ9̉ͬ̄̀̐̌͗͋̓ͮͥ̏͌̓ͦ͗̓ͪ̾͏̶̷͈͍͉̟̯̫͜1̨͖̜̗̬̠̻͇̺̘͔̮̤͔̂͋̀͜1̸̅͋̂̿̇̋̓ͦ̅ͪ͏̧̟͇̱̟͜ͅ ͗̄ͯ͋̉͌̚҉̵̼͔̟̜̬͍̜̻̙͙͇̹̖̦͍̲̖̜̕B̷̢̢̥̱͔͍̘̰̫̩̟̎̈͑͌̏ͦͨ̅̚u̫̪̝͙̯̟̼̹̹͍̱̺̮̩̅̇̓̊ͬ͌͐ͬ̒ͥ̚͜͜͠ş̷̷̪͉̜̲͎͕̘̪̼̘̱͚͓̼͋̄ͩ̽h̛͙̯̹̟̜̬̰̯̲̺̳̪ͯ̄̾̄̋ͭ͌̀ͦ͊͂ͪͫ̉ͮ̀̀͢ͅ ̡̛̛̲͎̩̰̹̥̯͚͖͕ͦ̑̔ͩ̎͘̕d̵̪̰̘̻̲̳̥̺͈̟̱̠͎̣̘̙̦̹ͤ́̂̈́ͬ͘͢i̸͈̖̙̺̤͕̫̖̺̱̬̤̩̖̯̹͌ͩͥ̂̎̓̔̃̄͂̅̃̓̀̒̄͌̄͘͡͠d̵̮̟͈͓͖͕̝̠̥͈̗̾ͫ̐́̌͢ͅ ̛͚͈̜̟͈̝̯̦͚̬̜͉̰̥̙ͩͫͩ͂̉̋̌͛̑̑͆ͧ̄͗̒̊̚̕͢͠͡ͅͅ9͗̒̀̑͒́̽͌ͪ̀ͥ͋ͮ̚̕͞͏̸̬̯̬̮͇̤̳̟͢1̶͚͈͉͉̗̼͖̱̂̄ͥͩ͗ͦ͂͒̃̽̊̉̾̽ͧ̽̂̏̍͜͟1̜͙͔̩̼͙͎̬͇̼̻͚͙̳̰͉͔̞̮ͩ̒̑ͨ̓ͬ̈́̊̅ͮ̀͜ ̸̧̼̟̜̞̦͊ͦ̀ͭ͜͜9̷̏̾ͧ̈̈́̕҉̵͚͚͙͇͇͈̦̱̝ͅ1̒ͥͪ̓ͣ̃ͬ̌ͤ̑ͩ̓ͥ͊͐̆ͤ̚҉̞̼̲͓̞̦̭̕͢͡1̵̲͉͔͚̜̖̝͙̗̱̈́̈́̑́̍͂͂̾̈ͫ̓͌ͪ̇̀ͨͧ̚͘ ̷̡̛̛͍̬̥͇̯͓̜̠̙͉̖͓͕̦͈̤͆͛̌̍͋͒ͧ͐̑B̛̔̋ͮͧ̇͋͌͡͏̘͚̣̬u̴̦̗̜̤͎̟̠͍̖̿́͋̽͛ͮ̓̕ͅs̴̸̔̊̑͋͂ͮ̀͐͌̈́ͣͯ̐̓͋̚͜͠҉̺̬̪̙̦̖͓̩̲ͅͅh̴̴̦̜̦͎̟̰̹̝̥̘̬͍̥̭ͫ̂͑̃͑ͫ͗ͨͮͣ́ͅ

what the fuck are you saying?

Niggers suck.

The gun you blindfag

I couldn't tell what you're saying either. Are you sure you're not just retarded?

shyea booiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8LIn_qE0E&feature=youtu.be

fucking normie dont oyu know the memes

dank may mays you mean

Neither am I