Dear b/ first time buying weed, paid 20 Great British Bongs for this. Did I get ripped off?

Dear b/ first time buying weed, paid 20 Great British Bongs for this. Did I get ripped off?

looks good, so its ok

Not in my area. Solid 20 bag.

Looks a bit small for a twenty but not by loads. Whereabouts in Britbongistan did you get it?

Quarter ounce is £60 in South Wales

Smoke it you newb. If you can get high like twice then no, if not then maybe. If you can get baked as fuck for 20 you're fine.

No one on the Internet has the ability to judge thc levels on sight

Also density is a thing that matters.

Kek. Definitely
Come to india. Get that for 1 british bong

looks decent, but seems to be some stems in there

not sure what prices are like in uk but if i bought that for $20 here in australia id be pretty happy

Looks more like 10

Anyone from Hampshire?

That's worth $10 max here in canada

You'd get less than that here in surrey.

Wouldnt say you got ripped off, but you can definately find better deals then that

Worcester, near birmingham. Couldn't find a dealer for a while so had to use fucking yik yak to find one

In central london you can get that for 10, more competetive market i guess

Looks like a slightly underweight but not cheekily small 20 bag. This coming from Leicester area.

Is that a gram?

What he said.

20 brit bongs are like 29 usd and 40 dollaroos. Thats pretty big diffrence diffrence m8.

Looks closer to an underweight "2g" to me.

yes

that looks like 1 gram so probably ripped off

that's like $8 worth where I am.

Dollariedoos m8

That doesn't really look like it's all buds, I can see a bunch of leaves and stems. Looks shitty.

Source: live in Colorado, Freedomland

Apparently 2g, probably got a gram's worth of stem in it though

10 Canadian Dollars equals
5.39 British Pounds

Real answer:

It is a fine first buy. True it looks like it is not premium, but the quantity and quality seems fair enough for the price and considering it was your first time buying you did well.

1 or max 1,8 depends on how compact the buds are

have you weighed it?

what did your dealer specify? the best i can get this side of glasgow these days is £10 pg. Small town i actually live in £20 for 1.5 is about the norm.

I need to buy some buy my old dealer got put away

Looks pretty shit.
All I see is leaves and no bud
No crystals either

He said it was 2g, but I weighed it and it's closer to 1.6 if you take the stems out

As an American I got a hearty laugh the first time I saw there are literally kangaroos on Dollarydoos

That's going rate in Hereford so seems legit(even with stems these days) It just looks small in the photo.

Stay tuned for the hilarity of my first roll

Grind the shit out of those stems and mix them in.
Granted they have a funny taste but it beats being left dry with just stems which suck getting high from alone.