Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg

>country made America great

My ears are burning

Is it bad if I don't own a flag, a bible, or a gun?

I might pick up the latter one day but right now it's not important.

you have to go back

Anglo-saxon culture and blood unironically made America great, all the founding fathers attest to this.

Then you had to let the massive amounts of European immigrants in who were used by every politician as a way for political gain, who didn't assimilate and fundamentally changed the country.

To where? I was born here. So were my parents... and my grandparents.

I think my great grandparents were immigrants. You gonna send me back to Poland cause some of my long-dead relatives came from there back in the 1800s?

How can you not own a Bible? I thought everyone had one even if they were an atheist.

>tfw family has been here since the penal colony days

I don't know, there may be one somewhere in the house, not like I'd know where it is though. I mean if you want to be technical, I have internet, I could always pull up an electronic copy of the bible at any time if I really wanted to.

You will never again live in a country where the majority of the people share an ethnic identity. You will never be genetically similar to your neighbours, down to the ways they think and the way people look. You will always be surrounded by 1/32 irish 1/6 polish 1/8 german 1/4 italian 1/32 portugese mystery meats.

At least I can feel superior for being an honest to God WASP

'MURICA FUCK YEAH! COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THE MUTAHFUCKIN DAY.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk

>I mean if you want to be technical, I have internet

Wait a minute mate we're not all nerds

>The Bible to protect you from evil spirits, the guns to protect you from evil humans, and the nations to protect you from evil nations like ISIS.

Why are Americans so smart ?

>1/6 polish

Our diets are specialized to give lots of energy to our brains. :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
>in the 80s 26% of the population identified as English American
I did not know this

The real Bible has tons of pages. Not that thick.

>Be American
>Convert to Mormonism
>Marry many wives
>Move out to some island somewhere with my wives
>Build civilization
>Found own country and name it "America"
>Procreate
>Children and grandchildren are all natural born, genetically similar Americans.