This man has just broken the record for oldest euro player and kept a clean sheet, all while being maximum /comfy/

This man has just broken the record for oldest euro player and kept a clean sheet, all while being maximum /comfy/.

Why is he so based?

Do you think his balls get very sweaty while wearing these pants?
I bet Löw fantasizes about stealing his sweatpants (me too)

>not fantasizing about sniffing sweaty Hungarian goalkeeper balls

What is wrong with you?

>(me too)

He was bretty gr8 this game. Reminded me of how based Van Der Sar was in his last years as a gk

Wasn't there a controversy around his sweatpants? Like their against regulations?

This is why Italia always sends you home from tournaments.

Gotta inspire confidence in your defense to see a living breathing meme as the GK behind you

>wake up
>pull on shirt and gloves
>have a croissant
>play in euro

Christensen please

He is a security guard's worst nightmare. Every time they quickly glance in his direction, they just think a drunk fan ran onto the pitch.

I remember him playing for Crystal Palace years ago. He looked like he'd be shit, but he was a genuinely good 'keeper.

>win
>'oh well'
>return home
>have a beer
>beat wife

>being worse than Albania
ayy

I think that we found the replacement of de gay for the Sup Forumsartans in the next Summer Cup
How should he be called?
>comfy hungarian goalkeeper
>keeper in sweatpants
Any other option?

Kopasz kapus

On rainy days they probably soak up like hell. It's an extra 10 kilos for sure.

on sunny days too.

Not hard to keep a clean sheet as keeper.

what

Sweatpants wethands

Gabor Kiraly

this, it was already used in the other thread. Thank you kopasz kapus.

It means bald goalkeeper btw.

king gabriel? like literally his name

Thank you based Király

Hungarian keeper of maximum comfyness

Elastic Gaborhound

LEAVE AUTISTRIA TO ME

TYBCHGK

Goalies are allowed to wear whatever pants they want

>tfw when you'll never play in the euros in your pyjamas

>needing jewefa to sneak in

Kopasz Kapus m8, Kopasz Kapus

I heard he keeps whiskey in his water bottle

>good game kid

What about 5 meter wide wooden pants that cover half the goal?

>dutch wooden shoes
>dutch wooden pants

Hungry Papa

Crynaldo vs. Kiraly will be epic Butthurt for Pootugal

so this guy is a muslim right? showing knee is haram

the dude

Could've sworn that's only for women.

Don't know why I kek'd so hard at this

> “I’m a goalie, not a top model!” he told Hungarian publication Lo Journal Francophone de Budapest.

> “It’s essentially a question of comfort. I’ve played on clay or grass that’s been frozen in winter; it makes your legs hurt when you fall so jogging bottoms seemed obvious.

> “I always take a size above to facilitate movement.

> “I tried shorts during my spells in Germany and England but it didn’t suit me. The end result is more important than your look.”

Basically, it's his gimmick that he just went with because they were comfortable. He wears a Grey pair because when he first put them on, he went on to have a 9 game unbeaten streak with his team.

no m8 women cant show whole body except face and.. palms and body shape but men cant show bellybutton down to knees

>men cant show...knees
Watching Malaysia's and Indonesia's divegrass teams (or any Middle Eastern divegrass team), I wonder why they've never bothered to complain about it.

Exceptions are made for sports and select other activities in the majority of religious dress codes due to the impracticality they cause.

Ah, I see. Fair enough.

underrated comment

Komfkeeper

he says he wears it because it's harder to do a nutmeg on him, and he covers more with all that fabric.

isnt buffon like 45 at this poins?

He's 38.

This gave me an erection