Will do my best to impersonate bane and read your posts

Will do my best to impersonate bane and read your posts.

Let's go niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GoNkgs8lg1
vocaroo.com/i/s04GdSykOf31
vocaroo.com/i/s1ur88fQWe1b
vocaroo.com/i/s1Gsg34Vzv6M
vocaroo.com/i/s0NdveTDr3yX
vocaroo.com/i/s1v5lsyVOzp0
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZMJVUeEDKB
vocaroo.com/i/s1NB5lnspPPI
vocaroo.com/i/s1KrSQZwLUDT
vocaroo.com/i/s1flfC5xFRy8
vocaroo.com/i/s0dfFA1JqE29
vocaroo.com/i/s1ciEV5GYEJQ
vocaroo.com/i/s049gPIOhKXO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vocaroo.com/i/s0GoNkgs8lg1

You're a big guy.

Now that's what I call POD RACING!

For you..

It's not a TOOOMAAAH!

vocaroo.com/i/s04GdSykOf31

vocaroo.com/i/s1ur88fQWe1b

10/10 I giggled

crashing this plane

To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow,

You allowed thousands of Wildlings to pass the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see.

Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see.

I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your Wildling lovers. Keep her from me, and I will ride north and slaughter every Wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

I beat your mother shit you out so she could leave her pussy free for fucking the doctor.

this

that makes little sense, why not just get fucked in the ass and have a normal birth?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Gsg34Vzv6M

Well I mean his mother had such disgust for him she didn't want his vile skin touching her pussy so she shit him out, as a sign of her discontent with him. Makes sense in that light.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NdveTDr3yX

OH WAIT NOPE I SEE IT. I DONE DID FUCKED UP

kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

vocaroo.com/i/s1v5lsyVOzp0

this was hard

Maximum kekery

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

CIA, I am your father

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZMJVUeEDKB

Please say: ''Cocainium is nutritious and healthy''

me gusta el pico y soy tonto conchetumare

suckin my motha fuckin big dick boi

vocaroo.com/i/s1NB5lnspPPI
vocaroo.com/i/s1KrSQZwLUDT
vocaroo.com/i/s1flfC5xFRy8

Francesco Ferrara has a yuuuuuuge cock

What did you say nigga!

vocaroo.com/i/s0dfFA1JqE29

KEK.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ciEV5GYEJQ

K K K Bah sicker then your average nigger killer, Twist niggers heads off fucking stink niggers and gayers, Chicken wing eating players triple K hooligans like Moonman, Dead right if they had rights fucking your mom every night, Moonman’s been smooth since days of killing jews never lose, never choose to. Flinch Jews who do something to us. Talk, go through us your mom walked to us, Get on a rape bus screw us screw us yeah KKK, Nigger babies I don’t give a fuck stick it up the butt dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy bang every porch monkey easily busily, Recently niggers fronting ain’t saying nothing my cock nigger suck it triple K mafia we’re on it.

Moonman, Moonman can’t you see? spics and niggers need to hang from tree’s, And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and you’re so great.

vocaroo.com/i/s049gPIOhKXO