shit pc

which one?

I think your monitor is the wrong

crap specs

dunno fam, looks ok to me

Eh, specs cant make up for a shit setup

says the guy with razer and cherry switch keyboard

nice desk tho

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED. MY BATTLESTATION IS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.

FAGGOT.

what even is that?

Mouse has a flawless sensor and i didnt fall for the buckling spring meme. Thanks tho i built it myself.

>implying buckling springs are just a meme switch
stop spouting everything Sup Forums says

My ITX setup.

DIY is a great way to learn about computers.

Battery pack fizzled out so I wrapped up a bunch of rechargeable batteries in paper, and then extended it to the other batteries in the top right corner for more power.

>someone doesnt agree with me
>crying like a bitch
>you

its kind of a mess tbh fam, but as long as it works
what board is that?

you made an assertion that buckling springs are a bad switch, i pointed out that repeating nonsense just because Sup Forums says it doesnt make you cool

what's that keyboard man?

There is no ram on the board?

Here's an old one of mine.

>that noctua
your poor motherboard

Rk61 and subset caps

nice setup. is the keyboard wireless?

Yep and to top it off, a dual card - r9 295x2. I expect it to snap at some point, I'll just upgrade when the time comes.

at some point i want to grab myself a ft02 and a closed loop so i dont ever have to worry about that, but oh well

comfy

Yeah its wired/wireless

That's tight g.

That's like saying movies suck. You're the freak here. Not everyone who likes them.

what model is it or brand?

Rk 61

thanks

Want to get a new ATX case for this station:Everything that I'm finding looks like it was designed by 12 year-old children. Why is this anons?

I want something that looks high-quality and designer.

where does the audio come from?

yamaha amp hooked up to some mordaunt-shorts

fractal design, silverstone fortress line, everything by lian li thats not a fucking train or something

Have a Fractal and it looks/feels really cheap. I like the look of Lian-Li, but there never seems to be any deals on their cases and they are generally pretty outdated.

Intel Xeon? 32GB RAM? Did you build one of those LinusTechTips half-server, half-PC monstrosities? Jesus, dude.

what drugs did you use when deciding to put speakers under a table

nah man, got tipped off to the mad deals on old xeon hardware (my CPU cost me just £50) and found out that chinese ECC stuff (in my case micron labeled) is piss cheap, i paid just £40 for 4 8GB DIMMs

if youre not subbed to techyescity, you probably should fix that, he tipped me off to these mad deals

the ones that make you think you dont have enough desk space to put them on top

So instead just shit all over the sound quality instead of getting speaker stands. Good choice