Implying you faggots aren't going to buy it

>implying you faggots aren't going to buy it

i'm too poor to buy anything you dumb faggot

>implying you're faggot enough to buy it

>Implying i have money left after pre-ordering overwatch

Fuck that garbage.
Either put MW on Xbox One BC or fuck off, I'm not buying your shit any more.

Can I just buy Modern Warfare remastered?

Pre-ordered BF1, not touching that cancer.

fucking $80 for the standard game? is it a golden disk or something jesus christ

heard teh grafics on nex gen are bretty gud

Nope not this time

If modern warfare can be bought separate, yes

Ive been getting every call of duty since black ops 3 and I can finally say I'm done. The only way they get more money out of me is if they release the remastered edition standalone and not full price.

Battlefield 1 will be better

I was going to until they said it had to be deluxe edition or wtv.

>2016
>not ilegally downloading all games

$40.
Activision and Infinity Ward can eat shit.

>Implying I wouldn't download it.

Pleb.

I'm not because I'm not 12 years old or a retarded stoner that buys that trash every year.

Name one person who plays Call of Duty that's a functioning member of society.

>protip: you can't

>buying anything from EA/Activision/Ubisoft/Bioware/Bethesda

Only CD Projekt RED, goys. American gamedev industry has been infiltrated by marxists SJWs. Enjoy your propaganda.

Buy Deluxe, download CoD4, return game wit complaints

Last CoD I bought was black ops 1. Here's how it went:

>MW1
>BFBC2
>MW2
>BF3
>Siege (if that counts)

That's it. Still waiting on a new FPS to take over.

Good goy Blizzdrone

>Paying for a game that was supposed to be free
Top kek

Havent bought one since bo2. A few too late i think.

>not playing Wolfenstein New Order

>owning a current-gen console

Fuck this shit I already have regrets about getting myself a 360 for 100€. I'm not buying any more of these shits.

Healthcare was supposed to be free and I still buy that shit

I honestly don't get why people keep buying those games. Activision|Blizzard could literally take a diarrhea shit on a plate, slap a $60 tag on it and people would buy it.

>WHATS A MATTER user?! YOU TOO POOR TO BUY DIARRHEA SHIT?! STUPID POORFAGS

Yes, having proper and adequate resources should you ever fall ill or get in an accident is exactly the same thing as buying a garbage cash grab game.

Fuck no, I rather spend that on cocaine. Fuck that shitty ass game.

Too busy playing DOOM brah

Dey aight

The hell is it a cash grab? Blizz has got tons of dosh. Either way, you don't need health care when you live the NEET lifestyle

>caring about the political affiliations of the devs of a game.
If game is good, game is good.
CoD isn't good, but Bioware and Bethesda are alright.
Sometimes.
Used to be.

>2016
>buying games
>playing cod

So many better games to play / stuff to buy. Why waste your time like this?

>couldn't

Not gonna buy either of them, I'd buy it if they re-released MW2 though... And whatever else will be out with it like idfk call of duty advanced modern ghost ops or whatever will be out then

Nah. You get the remaster of cod 4

>since black ops 3

So that's the only one you've bought then? You know with the Nov. 2015 release and all.

Looks cool, I don't mind COD but between Doom and Overwatch I doubt I'd be playing it much

You're not legit
You have no trophies
No achievement unlocks
You are phoney

THERE ARE ENEMIES IN THE BURGER TOWN!

I still download it.
Stay mad.

cause if you dont believe what he says it's bait, mr. dubs

Implying anybody cares about achievements. What are you, autistic?

we wuz ww1

I'm going to buy it. All you fuckers are just on the "hur durr cod sucks am I cool like you guys" bandwagon

Buying it simply for Modern Warfare. Don't give a shit about Infinite Warfare though.

>Implying cod is a good game
>mfw

"Hurr Durr cods great so much content, 10/10 replay value, Activision marry me" bandwagon

That's the best part of a game is achieving a hard task and gaining acheivements

Check the prices again, faggot

Just buy it separately, save money and don't support this shitty excuse for a game.

>Name one person who plays Call of Duty that's a functioning member of society.

Mark Cuban
Drake
Persi Diaconis
Lynn Margulis
David Cameron
Regina McCarthy
Larry Ellison
Marissa Mayer
Sergey Brin
Herb Kelleher
Muhammad Yunus

if you don't, why play?

>implying this game is better than Unreal Tournament 4
Unreal Tournament is best fps and master race

I know them all, and we don't endorse that shit anymore.

I don't and I still play. I don't have time for all the achievements and when I play I rather focus on actually enjoying the game and not stressing out over a trophy or two.

You forgot Benedict Cumberbatch
his XBL is xBensCumBatchx

call of futy, what are you doin
call of tuty, sthap

Are they selling it separately? If so, I will.

Black ops 1 was the last good one. Every one after has been crap. Black ops 3, pure crap

Its how much? Lol okay.
gone tear up ww1 though.

I have never bought a single CoD game, not gonna start any time soon.

i hope they dont use denuvo on the remaster
cause i aint going to buy any CoD.

The whole game is a waste of time. Play to acquire the good perks/weapons and prestige only to start from scratch again in 4 months when the new one comes out. I guess if you have nothing else to live for why not. Ugh

>implying you live with your parents so you don't know where to waste your money

No but if no one falls for the hype and no one preorders it, they will have to release separate so they can make their projected sales for the year. But again all that rides on people holding out a week or two and not falling for the hype.

You sir have good taste

I bought Black Ops 3, maybe played 3 matches online, and haven't touched it since. I won't be buying anymore CoD titles.

What the fuck!? Standard edition is $80??? Wow video games have gone to shit, miss the cod 4 and halo 3 days on the 360...

didnt get any cod on current gen before black ops 3 expecting an existing cod to pull it back but it was far from it and now the fact they're remastering old games and making them only available when bought in the bundle is activision admiting defeat.

I meant since CoD Big Red One up to Black ops 3.

siege is great

80 dollars what the fuck happend to games last time i got a tripel a title it was 50