Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
i'm a depressed fag who's thinking about killing myself.
I hate my family.
How do I kill myself in a way that leaves the biggest mess for my family to clean up??
Pic not related

Shove a grenade up your arse

biggest mess? Explosives of course, what kind of stupid ass question is that?

that can be cleaned up with water and soap.
I meant like.... 9/11 - hard to clean up

I dought the danish gunlaw will make that easy

Get into politics. Become leader.

Start a war.

Blood stains aren't that easy to clean out of the carpet.

But yea do what this user says
The worst thing you could possibly do to your family is something they don't want you to do. So basically be yourself, adopt political views in direct opposition of what they want. Commit social suicide instead, just make sure you aren't being a dumbass about it, which given the circumstances may be impossible

well I already came out as being gay to a straigh christian family so why the fuck not

>faggot.
Meh.

Shotgun on mouth

Bring home the gayest person you can possibly find. We're talking full on rainbow clothing, bulging with muscles, in a thong with bright pink hair referring to everyone as "sailor"

If you're going to commit suicide there really isn't anything you can do to make your life worse because you'll no longer exist, do it for the jej

An hero I'll record and send to your family on a monthly basis

Drink a bottle of red wine and cut open your stomach over a carpeted area.

ok thats a good one

Thats a very generous offer.

OP, i think you should take it.

yea but that would require too much planning

>Too much planning
Literally all you do is livesteam you killing yourself and attach your address.

(Note: I do not condone the use of violence or doxxing)

Been institutionalized 3 times. Tried first time pussied out, second time sister found me and cut me down, third time got sent to long term. Not going to be the edgy fag that tells you not to do it. Just saying that your family is gonna feel more than you are right now.

the biggest mess you could make is abandoning them entirely, if user seriously has a legit reason for feeling so depressed, you should avoid doing something so permanent, if you need to, remove yourself from the problem, physically, rather than blowing your brain out. please do not kill your self because it really does leave an impact on people who you wouldn't even expect to be affected, and probably would rather it didnt also, i really hope this is bait

Easy op.. set their shit on fire an burn yourself down with it.

>Note: I do not condone the use of violence or doxxing
What are you afraid of, faggot?

Why don't you just change your life in a positive way you lazy little fucking faggot quit feeling sorry for yourself and get to work

when you live in a world where people have been jailed for disagreeing with feminists anything is possible

fuck off, let him do it!

/r/ do eet faggot

Suicide by cop, if I wanted to end it all . I would become a criminal, do loads of drugs. When you have nothing left to lose, you are free to do anything. Snort cocaine daily and fuck bitches or in your case dudes

what he said

Become the Sup Forums king

Stop being a faggot. Man up and handle your shit.

dont do it

talk to some gay pride organization or something and tell them to spread your story, make your family sound as terrible as possible, and then when you kill yourself blame your family, they will get death threats after you die