Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

This day and age it's more OK than ever. We are all equals now....right?

If you're John Lennon or Chris Brown it is

depends, why you want to hit a girl in the first place?

yes beat every woman you see on sight no questions asked

only if she hits you back

just like any other human being, if you initiate a violent interaction with me i will match force

Bitches run their mouths thinking they won't get hit and then they want to play the victim (954) 594-8500 Paul Guralchuk 2364 NW 3rd Ave Apt 102, Wilton Manors, FL 33305

this.

I beat the hell out of my last ex and yes she was gril

if theres a reason to hit a guy, there is a reason to hit a girl-equality

If there was witnesses and a girl was hitting me, I'd drop her like a sack of shit.

With that being said a girl with a handful of rings sucker punched me outside a bar so hard it sent my hat flying off my head in front of at least 50 people and I didn't hit her back. I went into kind of a blinding rage mode, and started walking towards her after picking up my hat. At that moment my friends knew what was up and football tackled me into the side of a taxi and forced me in and we drove away. Good times.

If she deserves it, sure. Eg, who wouldn't hit someone regardless of gender who attacks their child?

Perfect trips

Why stipulate if it's a girl or not? I thought in this proud day and age we are all equal and the same?

Would the answer not always be the same no matter what color, race, gender, ethnicity, age?

The only time it is okay to hit anyone is if the other party is the aggressor. Someone comes at you, you protect yourself and fight back.

That, or when they took your fucking last lime jello. Bitches need to respect the fucking jello.

Isn't that Andy Biersack?

THE ONLY TIME IT IS OK, is if you feel like doing it.

it's as okay as hitting a boy

Depends. If the chick is actually strong and or has a weapon and she's putting you in a threating situation sure but otherwise no. Women are naturally weaker so beating one up is just a bitch move. Want to fight a women fine but just know you're a bitch that's only capable of beating up bitches

/thread

You are the alpha male, the top dog. You tell em tiger.

yes. bitches can be crazy...
plus they want equal rights... and lefts

My girl and I started with slight slaps and a little choking. We've gotten so depraved that I beat the shit out of her quite regularly. Thank God she's on a roller derby team because she can use that as an excuse to some of the damage I do to her.

We're two consenting adults. It's ok.

It's appropriate to hit a girl anytime it is appropriate to hit a man.

hit her with a biersack

'It's equality' dumb argument women are inherently weaker so no it's not equality.

It's never ok. You should turn 360 degrees then walk away, THEN and only then start swinging your fists wildly.

whiteknight detected
>women are naturally weaker

Them being weak has nothing to do with it. If there is a weak ass guy trying to start shit he is going to get punched in the face, weak ass girl trying to start shit? Punched in the face. She doesn't get special treatment for having a vagina

The fuck is this? A callout?

Go gettum chief

Fuck off, faggot. NYPA

Any situation that it'd be okay to hit a man, it'd be acceptable to hit a woman in too.

Dubs speak the truth.

You're the type of guy who posts mirror selfies with his shirt off to show off his bones and act as if it's a six pack. You're not an alpha male you pick fights with those who can't fight there's nothing remotely alpha about that. Hey why don't you compete in women's MMA you fucking bitch.

Women are on par with children, you wouldn't sock some 13 year old kid in the face would you?

>women are inherently weaker
>inherently weaker
>weaker

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A

Well, if that 13 yo was about to stab me I would

Whenever they step out of line and try to act like you won't hit them no matter what they say or do. The moment you do is the moment they learn right quick what the meaning of consequences are. Yeah you'll probably be demonized but for the next guy every time she thinks about mouthing off over some petty shit she'll stop and think twice because it could happen again.

Nothing's better than the look on some dumb cunts face when you hit her for the same shit you'd hit a guy over because it's a face mixed with fear, confusion, and usually crocodile tears.

They are though.

You know what they say, 'There's no reason to ever hit a woman.'
Shiiiit. There's a reason to hit everybody. Just don't do it.
Shit, there's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. Just don't do it. Ain't nobody above an ass-whooping.

equal rights, equal lefts

>is it ever okay to hit a girl?

let me change that

>is it always ok to hit a girl?

yes, evolution made us males stronger so as to not be manipulated by their bullshit without repercussions and to keep them in their place.

If there was a guy trying to start shit with me that I know for sure that I can beat up I'm not going to start a fight I only fight when either myself or someone around me is in danger I don't fight because someone's annoying me especially if I know I can beat them up

Yes. Yes it is.

Cos thats equality.

You mean like this face?

Chris is that you?

only if you're black

Bruh that's andy biersack from Black Veil Brides

No shit. I stated that it's okay to use violence against a girl if she's got a weapon and is threatening you with it

Oh wow, youare so much better than everyone else. I'm giving you a personal standing ovation for your faggotry

if she a bitch and she knows it

/thread

? It's true they aren't as strong as males. That's a fact

So pic related then

>I know him, he goes to my school

It's the same as if it's ever okay to hit a dog or any other animal. Self defense is self defense.

/thread

This is somewhat related.

if she feels hard enough to give a punch, she should be hard enough to take one

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Yes but only with the back of the hand

Kek

>employing that 95% of these faggots aren't 13 already

Any reason thats a good enough reason to hit a man is a good enough reason to hit a woman. That being said, im against violence, but if a person (male or female) attacks you? You knock that motherfucker out.

yes

yes

more like dis

>claps her hands

Is it ever ok to burn dinner?

Yes, if she attacks you first.

Although I'm happy about this, why did he need the gun? Why was he getting the shit kicked out of him by a chick? It's difficult to tell but are there any boxingfags out there who can tell me if she knows boxing?

Only if you want to go to jail.

Only fuck ugly ones

it was a taser. cops don't fistfight people, their job in a situation like that is to incapacitate and cuff the person as quick as possible.

taser

guy is a security guard for some shitty mall

He's not paid to get in fistfights. He actually ended the fight quickly and with less danger to the ladymonkey's health with the taser rather than a protracted blunt force exchange.

In self defense, obviously.
>sent my hat flying off my head
It was a fedora, wasn't it?

Equal rights, equal fights

Well, women are allowed in combat roles now, so if there's a woman wearing a different hat than yous then you get to kill her. They'll even give you a medal for it.

But in every other case,, "No."

Yes, 360 roundhouse kick is the best way to hit a woman.

I used to know this wheelchair bitch. I would hit her all the time because she was poor and drug addicted. I'd bring her crack and sit with her and drink vodka. It always ended up with me punching her head and face. Then I'd go back in a week and do it all again. I heard she died after her mother started stealing her disability check. Good times.

Yes, roundhouse kick her.