What's your opinion on chick fil a?

What's your opinion on chick fil a?

corporate is super bigoted but damn they make some good chicken

why not learn how to cook, that shit gets every girl wet

We are talking about chicken sandwhiches.. No girl gives a fuck if you can make a chicken sammy.

No issues besides their views. I still owe them 9 dollars at one store but never went back

I mean let's face it to get a loan at a fast food place because you forgot your card is pretty nice.

The spicy chicken deluxe is the shit!

Then again to be closed on Sundays? Go fuck yourself.

Delicious.

Don't care anything about their politics, but it's pretty funny they stuck it to the Starbucks liberal crowd on gay marriage.

delicious. affordable. polite staff. clean restaurants. what's not to like?

Fucking delicious.

The have some stupid fucking ideals, but I don't buy their food for their opinions.

for a shitty fast food place it's actually fairly decent.

can't hold a candle to pic related tho

it's good but I haven't eaten there since we had a zaxbys open in town

Love it. We had one in my university's studnet lounge area. Made my night study sessions better.
>mfw it will be years before i have their waffles fries and sweet and sour sauce

yeah if you are a dirty nigger

krystal is the shitty fast food of the gods

>2016
>not eating at KFC

Never heard of that place before. Do they have them in Texas?

Being beta enough to do a female's job for her doesn't get her wet, it lets her know you don't have self respect.

>2016
>eats at KFC
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Pretty much this. Best fast food chicken out there, but then again, it's fast food. You can get a lot better at a sit down restaurant but for the quickness of get in and get out, Chick-fil-a is awesome. My only complaint is that I can never get it on a Sunday.

Krystal is good but I would choose chick fil a over Krystal 10 out of 10 times

Dank ass fucking chic fil a sauce. And some pretty phenomenal breakfast burritos too

sliders are disgusting. At least those are White Castle though.

by "bigoted" you mean "have opinions that aren't popular with liberals" ?

Only time I ever have the urge to eat chic fil a is on Sunday fml

Meh, it's alright.

nope. deep south. they are expanding though, I bet TX will have a few within a year or two.

This

Which is exactly why I don't let my woman fix the car. Can't have her going around with no self respect.

Maryland is in the deep south?

Best fast food on the market, but it doesn't travel well. Eat it hot immediately after buying with mayo and mustard on the sammich and mayo and ketchup on the fries. Also the shakes are quite good

Only fast food place I eat from

there's no krystal in maryland. it's mostly GA, FL, TN, and AL

I live in the south so theres no real reason to go there when there are plenty of local chicken joints. its like going to taco bell when i lived in the sonoran desert. just dont see the point.

Homophobia never tasted so good.