What are some things people normally don't think about?

what are some things people normally don't think about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

raping a faggot in the face with the sharp end of a hammer until the gurgle noises stop

How the economy was restructured in the 70's to make the rich richer and keep the poor oppressed

You.

Ima have to think about that OP

How people use the words bigot, racist, etc. in a way to silent dissent.

The fact that capitalism and the free markets will destroy the planet.

How capitialism will breed the advancement of our race so we can live in a utopia powered by robot slaves.

>How the economy was restructured in the 70's to make the rich richer and keep the poor oppressed
The economy where?
In the US that happened in 1929.

Only a truly abnormal person can answer this question. I usually wonder if anyone is masturbating or having sex in my proximity starting with 10 feet then incrementally increasing to like 30 yrds. I also tend to think about the lives of ppl I argue with over the internet then I start to pity them and wonder why I'm doing it but I think thats pretty common. I think about the jews a lot. I also think about how fucked ppl are in low income areas. I lived in them all my life but was not raised by low income demographic parents. I could definitely see how they're molded for failure.

How mulims and SJW will ruin the world.

How America claims to be anti-terrorism but funds and arms terrorists in Syria.

these fgts aren't thinking abstract enough fuck this thread and fuck you guys fuck everyone god damn it.

Arent you special?

>Freedom fighters
Ftfy m8

That you have a probability of >99% of dying in the next 100 years.

Me, I'm a one percenter.

Blinking

LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY IS EVERYONE ANSWERING WITH POLITICS ITS LITERALLY THE MOST COMMON THING ON EVERYONE'S MIND ESPECIALLY WITH THE FUCKING UPCOMING ELECTION YOU FUCKING MONGS START ACTUALLY CONTEMPLATING SOMETHING HOWS THIS FOR A START WHY DOES NOBODY IN THIS THREAD FUCKING THING POLITICS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT CONSTANTLY BUT THEY ONLY SEARCH TO CONFIRM THEIR OWN FUCKING BIAS AND THATS WHY MULTICULTURALISM IS CANCER BECAUSE YOU NEED LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO PROGRESS IN LIFE AND THE WORLD TO WORK TOGETHER BUT HOLY FUCK WE'RE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT THIS YOU STUPID FUCKERS

LOL!! Ah so next one:

How uninformed westerners think people who jihad alongside al Qaeda are freedom fighters.

WHEN I STATED ONLY A TRULY ABNORMAL PERSON CAN ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION I DIDNT MEAN MYSELF YOU FUCKING SHITLORD HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCK

Oi butthurt nigger OP, if you wanted a different theme you shouldve posted a few examples that would push the thread in another direction.

How if the xenomorphs in aliens have acid blood, what is their skin and blood vessels made of? Also they know their blood is acidic, so how intelligent are they? And they also take on the traits of whatever creature they infect and are birthed from, so what would a xenomorph look like coming out of a xenomorph?

I constantly think about suicide, and how it would affect anybody. Then I look at the people around me and wonder if we ever think the same things, and how their days have gone. After that, I realize that nobody around me has the mental capabilities to think about these things without somebody introducing the topic to them first, then I go back to missing my ex girlfriend and formulating a suicide plan.

Robots will be owned by few, while the rest of us starve.

THIS THREAD SUCKS I WOULD KILL MYSELF BUT I HAVE TOO MUCH GOING FOR ME RIGHT NOW SO INSTEAD I'LL JUST SIT HERE AND RANT BECAUSE ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT THAT IS TRULY FULFILLING IN MY HOLLOW EXISTENCE

Because al assad is worse to the nation as a whole.

I ALREADY HAVE NIGGER BITCH LOL THIS THREAD IS DEAD IF SOMETHING DOESN'T CHANGE

Yeah pretty much what i thought.

what if ghosts are real and we become ghosts when we die but because we are incorporeal, the planet moves away from us at like 67kmph, and eventually the solar system and then the entire galaxy moves away from us, and the afterlife is being alone in a frozen tomb, looking helplessly at the light moving away until we forget everything.

Nope. Once robots have been designed to be totally autonomous, we will than have pure communism

quality post

Nope. Robots will be owned by capitalists, and they will replace the workers with them.
Then a period of Ludism.
Then revolution
The fully-automatized communism

It's shitty bc you cant openly discuss shit like suicide which everyone thinks about at some level even if just in passing at a really bad time in their life. It's a fascinating topic in some ways but it's le epic detention sphere if you mention it to the wrong person and you get fucked over and cant own a gun anymore.

So i forgot a couple steps, suck my butt

Luddism*

Are you me?

How Bill Clinton changed the way unemployment is calculated to make the rate appear lower. Also how Obama did the same thing.

ThereĀ“s quite a big difference m80

Jeez. Lenin save us.

Oh la de da.

lel you dumb nigger falling for Skynews propaganda.

Yet most people there voted for him in an election monitored by over 30 countries. Where millions of refugees voted in dozens of other countries.

That's fucked up. 10/10

How in terms of species, humans are terrifying and this is probably why aliens havent contacted us.

>thinking i think like this
Nigger im just telling you this is why america does it kek fam git ya head out ya butt magic johnson bbq

A dictator concerned for his own life will always be better than religious faggots who only care for the next one (or so they think...)

Fair enough

There are plenty of pathetic, useless and or helpless human beings too.
Me for example.

No, we are telling you you are retarded for even having that morsel of an idea pop into your head and repeat it.

As an american I can tell you why, Assad said fuck you to corruption by the US... And so we fund whoever the fuck wants to overthrow him.

That's american diplomacy for you... Agree, Or we will literally suck osama's dick to get him to attack you...

We like rabid dogs here in the US.

Can yo unpoop a poop?

chekd

also I like this post a lot i think about this shit sometimes totally apex.png

our entertainment always depicts more powerful and ferocious races in the galaxy/universe but at the end of the day we've yet to encounter any other species that can throw a stone at us in the food chain. We are the apex predators kings of the earth and quite possible the universe. but then you have to wonder if black holes are sentient or created by something.

Right now. But given the situation, im sure you would rise up and become a badass

how it would feel to have a neck like a giraffe

dubs

you say that but consider this. Even in your pathetic state being conditioned by modern convention to be lazy fat and useless and pathetic and an absolute shadow of the ancient peoples who were warriors hunters farmers and crafters think of this what can you not kill in this world? what exists that you could not feasibly destroy given the proper motivation and resources? how many animals could you kill with just your bare hands or a knife or a small arm? or even other people for that matter. We're very efficient at killing.

faggots
traps
gays
dykes

Normal people don't give a rats ass about these people because in reality they are a minority.

They give a shit when the minority starts taking over their lives and it breeds hate for them and then they all cry foul.

Fuck gays, trap, and lezbos

We don't fuck up your life for our perversions.
Don't fuck up ours.

See the main line of thinking is, if a species has developed faster than light travel, we wouldnt stand a chance intellectually. But we are still very intuned to our animal side, the side that will fight you until we are a bloddy mess and even then you better kill the brain.

To be fair you have some decent people left

like Virginia Senator Richard Black, he visited Syria and talked with officials last month

niggers please befuckinggone go to Sup Forums for this boring ass shit. you niggers act like you're having some kind of enlightened banter but really you're just ruining a thread that has potential to be something other than shitty mexicans talking about sand niggers.

Either that, or everybody just starts to act differently around you, like they think that you're mentally incapable of taking care of yourself, only because you think about something so trivial as killing yourself.
If you think about it, it's really not that big of a deal. I no longer want to be with everybody I am with now, and I don't feel that there is anybody who can make me feel right, so i'll just leave.
Probably not, but wouldn't that be pretty cool?

Sorry op, just wait until November and this shit will die down

It's cool Sup Forumsro I'm not op but I think he's sunk with his ship so to speak. I'm just a dude who scours Sup Forums for the occasional goldmine of interesting conversation. I would go on /x/ or /adv/ but those boards are much slower and im pretty sure /x/ is filled with schizophrenics.

what makes you think black holes specifically have anything different going on, more so than other gravitational anomalies?

It is because you are going against what is considered normal

is awesome though
Im pretty sure there is like only 100 people on there.

You might be surrounded by selfish people. You may wanna try getting in touch with nature more. Going on walks or hikes and being outside more in general. I find I calm down a lot more. Diet has a lot to do with feeling shitty as well. Recently my GF and I made this pork shoulder roast it was like 17 lbs of pulled pork and it was fucking delicious and I subsided off of that for a week and a half and by the end of it I was depressed and quick to anger. That fucking pork man I tell you it was worth it though.

I'm not very educated on the topic which is probably why they seem so mysterious to me. They seem like they're living to me and could be something that is consuming the universe to us but to the black hole it could be the equivalent of shitting. I'm not really sure just a passing thought I had.

Almost, except for the fact that I have grown up in a generation that celebrates the fact that they go against the normal. For example, telling people that you're mentally insane would be met with a mental hospital, whereas telling some people now will be met with, "omg rite lol were all insane here XD"
Everybody is selfish, one way or another, so yes, it might be that I hate everybody I come in contact with, save for the few people i've met over the internet who are bearable. Nature sounds nice, and i've tried to just distance myself from everything, but I found myself lonely and bored quick.

do you have any crafts? Arts? hobbies? being productive is incredibly rewarding and you may feel less shitty and the best part is it entertains you without having to interface with anyone.

What it'd feel like to staple a hamsters head to the front of a jeep and then accept said hamster-keep as your life partner.

That could be a pretty rare thought.

also you may be too cynical in some respects. The whole part of relationships is accepting some one with their flaws. As you stated everyone is selfish one way or another. It could just be that everyone has their own set of flaws. That being said I know some people are shittier than others and it could just be your circle which fills you with complete disdain for the rest of the world.

My days are spent listening to music, playing video games, and talking to the same people(although occasionally I like to do programming, but can't usually get motivated to continue after I stop)

but thats literally random. It's abnormal for the sake of it and is of no importance. Not to be a jew it just doesn't make for interesting dialogue.

I blame your diet

Forgive him, schools out

Oh, well if it's not just a totally absurd thought then how about all the minute corrective movements you make when driving a car? Noticed that the other day and it's pretty impressive

Have you ever had an interest in drawing or modeling? It can be very Therapeutic to do art or writing and it's a good way to express yourself without having to talk to anyone. I myself enjoy drawing and writing a lot and I tend to write fiction oddly enough I don't like reading fiction nearly as much as history if at all. but I write stories about characters I make and it's just a fun and entertaining thing to do.

This is true. I am a very talented driver and I'm told this by many people and I really don't understand where the coordination comes from. I guess if you consider the hours poured into driving over a lifetime we're all fucking masters at the craft. Consider putting that time into art or carpentry you'd be a master.

>is my dick too big? should i maybe get a dick reduction surgery.

I've never been able to draw, and I find it hard to be proud of anything I create. But I did enjoy writing, except for editing. I liked to be able to express my thoughts, concisely and have people understand and listen.
I can find many beautiful things in anybody, but the bad things outnumber it, and more and more character flaws are being embraced, instead of being worked on.

corn, which is in just about everything. Was shown to increase hostility in people's personality in a study they did conducted on a prison. Prisoners who were fed a lot of corn products and corn in general were much quicker to become hostile and get into fights where the control grp who was given a corn free diet was more peaceful than regular prison pops and would settle disagreements with discussion more often than not.

There's a cool video by (I think) smartereveryday where he flips the bars on a bicycle so left = right, and totally eats shit. I'd link it but I'm on mobile.

lol good one

187 get.

That's when the fed was created in 1913.

Maybe they were fighting over the corn bread?

That and he mentioned he is lethargic.

I don't eat much, but I drink almost an excessive amount of water.

It seems like you have a negative perspective on things but I'm not going to try to convince you of the wonders of the world. I'm not trying to call your perception into question its just a matter of averages. You're likely just a realistic thinker in a bad situation. There is a lot of shit in it and if you dont have a few people to give a shit about it can seem absurdly dismal. I'm sorry to hear that op.

As for art and drawing if you enjoy doing it then don't worry about being bad. If you hate it then don't do it. Anyone can be an absolutely amazing artist though. It's something that takes muscle memory and on higher levels its an incredibly structured and precise craft if you're a traditional artist. It's not as abstract as people try to make it seem. On higher levels it relies on a lot of precise markings and that just takes time to get to. If you're not looking to be rembrandt then I would recommend just trying a sketchbook out and drawing birds or leaves or something. It's really quite rewarding once you get the hang of it but not for everyone if you dont enjoy it.

But do you eat well?

is this it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0

fuck that contraption lol

Water is god tier really you feel better the more you drink. I force myself to drink 96 ounces a day AT LEAST which sounds like a ton but when I'm kicked back chilling out playing some WoW I go through 3 sports bottles (32 oz x 3 = 96 oz) within two hrs. I piss a lot tho but my piss is healthy and pissing feels good.

I appreciate the advice, but i'm not sure it's really my thing. Although I think you're right in saying that i'm a realistic thinker in a bad situation. Even if I was in a perfect life, I don't know that I wouldn't be as I am. Even for my lack of shit to deal with, it seems like every other direction I look has some form of shit going on in it. Additionally, as you said, I understand that the world is beautiful in some places, but I feel like it's just constantly getting worse via pollution, cultural degradation, niggers, muslims, etc.
>This
Water is pretty much the only thing I drink, except for the few times a month where I might have soda/milk

Decently

You should visit Africa or Middle East sometimes

Whats that mean? How much processed food and take out? How much raw veggies? Diet plays a big part in mental healthy mane

The heat death of the universe followed by an eternity of nothing

Can't remember the last time I had take out, I guess more processed food than would be good, but I have my standard amount of organic healthy foodstuffs

There's nothing wrong with being a realistic thinker. I am the same but I try to stay optimistic. I'm at a point in my life where a lot of doors have closed to me but I have a few people with me who are great supporting figures in my life and keep me on the right track. I think without them I wouldn't be nearly as functional or healthy as I am. If you have anyone in your life who is like this make a point of it to spend some time with them at least once a week. Try to avoid using them as a crutch for your happiness but it might help remind you why you care about their feelings in the first place.

Programming can be awesome though. I used to make mods for Counter Strike and tf2 not sure how similar what you did was. Mine was mostly on the "skinning and modelling / mapping" side which had nothing to do with my weakness which was scripting (programming) but it's something to look into if you have a videogame you're very passionate about. I know my brother really badly wanted to develop Hitman Codename 47 Mods because that game was a big nostalgic thing for us and it kept him occupied and productive.

Kind of throwing examples out but whatever it is it doesn't matter. sitting on Sup Forums for more than 15-30 minutes is just going to shit all over your mood. If you're not working or producing something or enjoying some part of life it will feel pointless. Even things you waste time on will feel more enjoyable once you aren't fully immersed in them at all times. I have that relationship with gaming. The more I work overtime and focus on my crafts the more enjoyable gaming is for me.

I am pretty sure you are retarded nigger, because you tupe like retarded nigger. also Sup Forums is for random, idiot.

do you understand the real meaning of a rooster may may?