My best friends girl friend did this to me last night. She said I'm easily twice as big as him

my best friends girl friend did this to me last night. She said I'm easily twice as big as him.

I have to hang out with him in 20 minutes and I'm afraid he'll notice his girls writing on my legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Vj9V_pX8yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wear pants fag.

Hope he smashes your teeth in and gets a couple hard hitting niggles to fuck your shitter cutter will their cum falls put your distended bloody rectum.

I'm worried about your broken dick.

I hope he beats the shit out of you

This retard

SHE BROKE YOUR DICK BONE AND NOW YOUR ERECTION IS CROOKED???????

holy fuck i didnt know that could happen i am legit terrified. did she jump and land??

dude, his DICK got BROKEN. i think hes punished enough

im not hard there bro

i feel especially bad because he's seen my cock before and is very jealous :(

Dude, you are like, the worst friend.

He's not worried about so I'm guessing that happened in the past. Hope he kicks your teeth in bent dick OP

he's currently driving into town because he had to move back home to work at an A&W, so i just get to chill with his girl in the city.

she said she's going to break up with him..

YOur a piece of shit i hope you get aids and die you dont fuck your friends girl you worthless sack of shit honestly your worth less than a nigger

>best friend
you piece of shit. a friend wouldn't fuck his friends girl. hang yourself faggot

You two are awful people. Fucking tell him whats going on you complete waste of humanity.

Hope you both die

dude, he's really overweight and they've been going out since the beginning of high school (5 years ago)

i cannot tell him

we've hung out a few times since she started getting addicted to my dick

it is really awkward and he probably already suspects something

Nice bent ass dick you fucking piece of shit freak of nature. Kill your motherfucking self.

again, that is not hard

I'd let you have her, she's a whore and you're a broke dick havin motherfucker so have fun with your bent ass shit

This.

What a fucking small dicked nigger to fuck your best friend's girlfriend.

And she wrote on your leg? What kinda gay The Notebook shit is that? Kill yourself faggot.

op you are a complete faggot and you should hang yourself you nigger. You are no friend of his

Dude got a boomerang for a dick

And you think letting hes girl cheat is ok because hes fat and they been together for 5 years seriously kill your self faggot

Why don't you bend your dick to your ass and fuck yourself? Or is that how it happened?

Are you scared that he might snap and kill you and her?

>doesnt like her bf enough not to cheat
>doesnt like OP enough to leave her bf

yeah she sounds real loyal have fun with that

why is his weight of any relevance?

Just to prove to you salty tarts I'm not a boomerang dick I'm showing another picture.

Also these are my favorite underwear, what do you think?

A) Why is your dick broken?
B) Why are your legs so hairless and girly?

Yeah, user. Don't fuck fat porkers.

oh shit how'd you burn your balls

because

i like hairless better, but is too much work. see last pic lol

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Where the fuck are you from? Those may be the gayest underwear I've ever seen mate

your body looks grim m8 have a shave

Canada :D

underrated post.

glad you fucked your best friend bitch, now you're going to lost him i hope it was worth it :)
i think so your penis so big omg :oo

jesus show a little self control. i see that dick online ALL the time. you must be cruising for anonymous sex constantly.

ive seen it too. and other pics posted on /hm/. i take it as a compliment.

This OP. I've seen that dick in the m4m section of craigslist on the daily.

Yea this is the type of shit to seriously emotionally damage someone for life. I mean couldn't you have waited till they broke up at least

Hey me too be looking for you.

Related: youtu.be/7Vj9V_pX8yw

she was honestly perfectly fine with him up until she started enjoying me stuffing her face :(

You are a bad person and you will lose your friend and this cunt will leave your ass have fun faggot

All I'm getting out of this is that you're a cunt with a deformed dick.

:(
kill yourself

So then you're a homewrecker. Shit was fine until you decided you couldn't keep your creepy cock in your pants. Congratulations cunt.

if that is true then that is pretty weird and would like proof.

in either case you are a confirmed faggot.

This must be bait but let's see a pic of the freind and gf bodies at least

Does he already know your dick looks like a boomerang?

OP post pics of her, let's see if she's actually hot or just another sweat bitch.

well its my place and he had to move back home so..

how small is he tho...

I just checked, looks like you deleted all your gay ass love ads. Have fun stuck in the closet little faggot.

that would be pretty dumb guyz

she says it wouldnt even make it past the end of her fist, whereas im a two hander

Believe me if she had any respect for him then she wouldn't kick him while he was down. A woman could get angry with her bf and then try to hurt him by idk fucking his freinds

poor guy is like 3 inches...

So really now it's just any excuse to make you feel like less like human garbage? Put one in your chest faggot.

No face then idiot. She's probably a fat porker.

your penis so long, cut it and hang yourself with it so you wont cause more hurt any more ?

I wanna bend my dick to my ass, so I can fuck myself, I wanna bend my dick around the back of my ass so I can fuck myself, oh hell no!
Back door, bend it baby, I wanna see you fuck yourself!
You know it's the best when you shit out the mess to a big ass thick ass dick.
I wanna titty fuck my butt cheeks, yeah that's the stick, not a code to get in the gate it's secret, you must obey, I wanna bend bend bend ba bend that shit, it ain't gay.
You can call me a criminal, you can call the cops, when my soft ass dick bends seem like a rock, I go back and forth like a see saw, straight on my cock.
Then I can suck and fuck and swallow down, I'm gonna pound my ass do it at the ground round.
Oh yeah that is hot I said oh, God don't stop.
like guys, two thighs, yeah, open wide, woo-di, woo-de wo, who wants to do it now, come on inside; my big fat hairy tight little dick tappin that ass is my first pick, fanna fein, the brandywine eel, know the deal I wanna bend my dick for real.

Then wear pants.

yeah she said never had an orgasm once the whole time they were together.

the only reason i meantioned his weight before was cuz that's probably not helping his penis situation

Does she still pay her portion of the rent? Does she pay rent at all?

i reaally hope you die a slow and painful death, fucking loser

So instead of helping her be a whore why not be am actual friend, tell him, and then help him get fit?

the plan was to take his room for the summer and pay his rent. she had been living at the place practically all year anyway.

You call THAT a dick? Lol. Good luck, faggot. Did it stop growing in early adolescence?

Karma is gonna plant it's big fat cock in your ass for fucking over your bro. Someday in the future, when you are asking yourself "Why me, what did I do to deserve this?" I hope you remember being this cancer.

THIS sounds like something the world's greatest friend would do. Nice user. Fuck yourself OP.

What goes around comes back around

the last time he came to visit, she was literally deep throating me 5 seconds before he here. she had to go to the door so i could get soft.

OK FAGGOTS I'M TAKING OVER THIS THREAD.
>OK FAGGOTS I'M TAKING OVER THIS THREAD.

Repeat after me.

OP must show timestamp or he's a tiny dick faggot.
OP must show girl or she's a fat porker.

No exceptions.

Hmm so she could stay with him when it was her spot but he can't stay with her when she took over rent. Sounds to me like in the long run your freind wI'll be better off with out you

Here here

Aye!

Thread/

Word.

>my best friend
>his girlfriend wrote on my leg
>and probably fucked me
>my best friend
>friend
Fuck you, dude, he's not your friend.

now you all want more dick pics. typical.

Or he won't. His life will continue to be better than his friends, and he will keep fucking girls.

Life isn't fair sometimes and that's just how it is. He just has to live with the fact that he's worthless shit

Right? WIth friends like this, who needs enemies.

Also this.

You got it wrong Op is not that guys friend.

This

broke guy code #1
bros before hoes.
Street rules say you need an ass beating

As a scientist and a doctor, I can handle a single dick pic just to call out faggot ass lyin OP.

>OP must show timestamp or he's a tiny dick faggot.
>OP must show girl or she's a fat porker.

Man up and tell him, then rethink your life.
Faggot.

Fuck it man, people like you make me lose faith in humanity. I know you're just a show-off, but that bro needs to know what you did. NOW.

...or he could get hit by a truck and won't get a chance for remorse. Either way, it's all good.

I know, next time choke her with your dick while you are hanging with a rope around your neck. Fucking piece of shit friend. But you know what. I thing this is fake. Anyway that made me angry. Fuck you.

> I see that dick online all the time

>jimmies rustled everywhere

Why even post?
There are so many fucking girls out there, most of them are slutty. You can fuck ANYONE. Why be a douche and fuck around with your friend's girl? Completely senseless - it doesn't matter if she's planning on breaking up with him, doesn't matter if you think it's justified, etc. The only thing that matters is that you know it will hurt him and only complete faggots do that kind of shit to their friends.
Your only option are to fucking own up to it or kill yourself. I sincerely hope he beats the small dick off of you.

ur a peice of shit dude, and a bent cock probably isnt technically as long, most girls laugh at that

Proof for those who need

Feels snug in there :)

haha fucking upside down oops fucking iphone

Stuffing faggot.

Now where's pics of that fat porker?