economic illiterate libtard faggots

Swedefag here. Plox vote out so we can have all dem refugees for ourselves

In

In

Curry nigger asylum seeker detected

IN!

I thought underages were not supposed to browse Sup Forums

Out of course

Please educate yourself about what the EU actually is before chatting shit. It's a dictatorship. Watch this player.vimeo.com/video/166378572

IN bitch

Watch this and if you still want in iwould seriously suprised. player.vimeo.com/video/166378572

Fucking out

Out. Even if the EU's policies were nothing but gold, it's demonstrable it's turning into a complete and utter dictatorship where it's members publicly speak of taking away ever more power from the people.

Save Europe, fuck the EU.

In

in

Fucking Corbyn fags that want to destroy our great country. Vote out if you have any scrape of self respect and patriotism.

german here...man you are right gtfo of the eu to save atleast one european country from that colective suicide...

Undecided,then a Muslim named Khan was elected the mayor of our capital and I want this country to burn before they take over so out.

Just like the citizens of the United States of America in the War of Independence, I will be voting to Leave the European Union.

I believe in self determination and sovereignty and no amount of reform within Europe can deliver this.

We are ruled by Brussels with law from the ESC and ECC, confined by trade restrictions from the EUCC, locked into non-voluntary immigration of not only the unskilled workers and migrants of developing and tertiary nations but also to that of convicted criminals, wanted criminals, potential terrorists placed on Interpol, CIA, GCHQ, FSB, KGB, FBI, NSA, MI5 and MI6 watchlists.

Vote Leave, or die in the fires that Europe will bring.

>underage
>believing this

'murrican child detected

why you even reply ? you cant educate muricans...
we europeans should watch how our abortion kills itself....

Out!!

fair comment.

Out, obviously.

In

almost all studies of the economic effects of leaving the EU show the UK losing GDP. I don't see how believing experts makes me economically illiterate.

And I fail to see how democratically elected MEPs voting on new laws is a dictatorship. The European council only decides on the new laws to be debated.

>studies
you mean the "if we leave" arguments? Had someone gone to the European committee and asked; "look guys, we are thinking of leaving, what WILL happen if we do?" Scaremongering start to finish.
Plus, no elected EU president, no republic. Not democratic. No one else plays by the rules either.

And when those laws are decided, there is nothing any countries leaders can do to refuse or change it

I bet you're one of those people that tells others they are racist for having an opinion on the biggest human migration for hundreds of years.
Fuck off user.

In but I think either option has pros and cons just one has more than the other

So if the European Council decides against a law that could be good for it's citizens, they can stop it.

If they bring in something that is bad for one member state but good for the rest, the member state set to lose out can be out-voted and have a law enacted in their nation without their consent.

The studies that show the effects of leaving as negative aren't including what we could gain. It's biased research and the conclusions are half-met.

David Cameron says voting Leave will cost around £4,300 for each household, yet the benefits of leaving could generate twice that from membership fees alone. Then we are allowed to trade at WTO standards with the rest of the world and can negotiate for lower prices from the countries that export to the EU, where we would previously buy these goods.

Economically, remaining is only good for the highest earning bracket. I'm surprised that the liberals aren't going insane to Leave.

in

out

4.th Reich... EU is...

no you should right wing scum

American reporting in here.
No matter where you go the UK will always be controlled by us :)
food for thought, Eurofags.

amerifag here. Vote out and then deport all sand niggers. Britain for the British, not for Islam. TAKE BACK YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY

>Wanting away from Europe is "Right Wing"
>George Galloway
>Lib Dems for Leave

You're a fucking idiot.

but it's the same with laws in our own country. People elect MPs from different regions, different laws favour different regions and classes. People get outvoted. That is still democratic, we elected our MEPs and they vote on our behalf.

And you can't just say every study that disagrees with you is bias why don't you actually go read one.

We're letting them take over, m8.

We want a good fight.

No point kicking them out so early, the war will be done before we know it.

>No point kicking them out so early, the war will be done before we know it.
lol

>economic effects
So what? That just shows we are being held to ransom. Furthermore we would find our feet again. Scandinavia and Switzerland does fine.
>Our laws being made in Brussels is not a bad thing
Have you ever heard of the word "sovereignty" . Seriously our nation is going to end up like a US state, once free and proud, now forever cucked by some faceless juggernaut 2,000 miles away

the bookies are massively in favour of staying in so I wouldn't get your hopes us leavers.

Country to regions of one is a big jump user. I get your point but it's not really comparable on the scale that we are discussing.

US here, can I vote too?
I plead heritage or something.

Scandinavia and Switzerland and still part of the EEA which means they are still predominantly governed by EU law. Norwas has higher immigration than we do.

I've read many studies that claim to have proof it would be better if we remained. All of them have had so many holes, I could drain my Veg with them.

The European system is different. The European Council decides which laws get put to the vote.

Our Parlaiment decides which laws to send to the House of Lords, to be sent onward for Royal assent.

Our system is much more democratic. The European laws are decided by a few unelected men in closed rooms. The House of Lords is televised, as is the House of Commons.

The Queen is sworn to uphold the decision of Her people.

I really want to vote out, but I think I'm going to vote in

Yea but they didn't predict the Conservative Majority at the last election did they.

>The European laws are decided by a few unelected men in closed rooms
in another country

I didn't vote for the conservatives so I don't see why I would want to give them more power.

I would have voted Conservative in the last election simply because they aren't Labour, yet I can honestly say, 35% isn't a majority. FPTP is fucked up. UKIP should have tons of seats.

I bet you that if the EU took an elected President and it became a true republic most of the 'out' voters would stay in.
Can't see it happening though.

in. As a 18 year old Polak living in the uk for the past 10 years i dont see how uk going out would benefit me. Then again im 18 so as long as they dont try to boot me out of here im fine with it any other way tbh.

out

UKIP supporters should have more insight into the system and vote themselves some councilors then. UKIP should also make more effort to separate themselves from racist groups.

Get the fuck out m8. When the Muslims start kicking off I don't want to be distracted trying to save you slavs on my own streets.

If we have an issue with the way the EU is run it is much better to remain so that we can influence it's future.

If we leave then we will remain in the EEA and have to adopt EU laws anyway with no vote and no say in how they are managed.

no you are the idiot cant even see similarities when they stare you in your face

Are US citizens allowed to vote?

Out the EU is a wankstain

You stupid cunt.

When you are voting, remember Lee Rigby. Attached is a photo of the upstanding Muslims who beheaded him.

Out.

> implying we cant save ourself

I'll take my chances m8

They have made countless efforts to seperate themselves from racist groups.

You watch Gogglebox? That brown geezer and his fit daughter? He was a UKIP member.

It's hard to vote for councillors when UKIP supporters are spread out, among all councils.

I'm not voting. I simply don't care. No matter what happens, this country will continue to get worse and worse, until the mudslimes fully take over, and sneezing in public within a 10 mile radius of someone is classed as an assault.

Love this country, but I already know I'm going to sink on this ship.

>everyone votes the system if fine.
>Britain votes it is not
Democracy wins. That's considering that such a motion is put to vote.

>dat video
holy shit so much falsehood and trolling
that video really made me cringe

dear brits vote in, you cannot be this stupid

Nigga, ain't nobody got time to watch that. Morever the video is begging the question from the beginnning, so discarded.

We can't reform the EU. Last time that was tried, Greece was blocked from trading and spending money. It's people couldn't withdraw their own money, because sadly they're part of the EEA and Euro and the ECB wouldn't allow them access to their money. Reform is impossible.

We won't remain in the EEA and we won't have to adopt EU laws anyway, we can block their laws when we earn our sovereignty back. We aren't part of the Euro so we can trade independently with our own currency.

Don't be a defeatist. Vote Leave. Europe can only be changed from the outside.

>not as democratic as it could be
>directly to Nazis
Your scope is limited user.

what does this have to do with the EU. Those men who murdered lee rigby were born in London

out. As are everyone else in my family

Out

So what's your point? If 26 countries think the EU system is fine then it probably is? We aren't the only country who likes democracy.

That's why I said MORE effort. They have some decent proposals but as long as people that "don't want no brown people comin in to Britain" vote for them I will not.

Out
>uk =/= sweden
>uk =/= germany

You're an idiot.

All those people just standing around gawking.

I don't give a fuck if I was arrested for it, I would have went and grabbed the biggest weapon I could find and try and help that man. Then I would have been made to apologise to the Muslim communitt incase their feelings were hurt and they beheaded any more people.

that is the most bias 5 minutes of video I have ever watched. Even if it raises a couple of good points how can you base a decision on that.

Why do people want to discard something that works meh but has the potential to be great, instead of trying to make it great? That's like the US states all abandoning the Union: it seems cool 'cuz muh self-determination, but in the end is detrimental to all of them.

what an excellent argument I think i'll vote out now so I can be more like you.

3.Reich were Nazis
4.Reich is EU...
hey simple minded NSDAP was Democratic

English user please vote out maybe that after that we can make it so the rest of us will also leave