Sup Sup Forums, just wanted everyone to know, I have a tiny penis

Sup Sup Forums, just wanted everyone to know, I have a tiny penis.

thanks !
Have a good day

Oh shit thanks, that made my autism drop 20 points.

how long is it? Post pics of your gf that cucks you

not quite 4 inches

kill yourself

doesn't help when your fat rolls rolls have fat rolls. Post nudes of gf

>I have a tiny penis.
No, you have a small penis and a giant nasty gut. Lose the weight fatfuck. Deadlift, bench, OHP, squat. Heavy.

already lift /fit/izen

No, you have an enormous human body.

Because you're fat.

Being fat sucks, as im sure you know.

Wanna know the best part?

You can start becoming skinny right this very second using the power of the internet.

But you won't?

Will you?

You'll keep moping to yourself.

You'll make more excuses.

That's what you do.

I'm intrigued and a bit attracted.
Lose the first big wrinkle and I'd suck you off.

all fat people do

Thats normal if lost weight like i should you be fine if your skinny and have a small one then I'd be worried

You and every other fatty

> the power of the internet

people are going to notice your gross body before your tiny penis

/thread

Well hes right... all the information in the entire world is conveniently located right here.

Like how to not be a fat piece of shit, My friend after 10 years of complaining finally lost his weight and is now quite muscular. Hes never been happier*
*He still hates everything else in his entire life, but hey, he could be a chunker still.

If dubbs you have to start working out

Double dubs gg OP

winrar

i can bet you are a fatfuck

It's not actually small, OP. You're just too fucking fat. Lose some weight.

You have nice balls though. If you lost enough weight and worked out I'd fuck you ;)

Already workout. I'm down 50lbs in the last year, penis however, remains tiny.

because its flacid
right?

>
DO IT op! Youll feel better too.

"Already work out" dude ofcourse its small look at the rolls you have left. keep going get skinny and ofcourse get laid

OP, you're still a fat shit. If you lose enough weight and become more muscular, your dick could easily hit 6 inches. And that's more than enough to satisfy a woman, unless she's a skank slut, in which case you don't want anything to do with her. There's still hope for you buddy!

typical white/b/oi lmbao

good job keep it up, man. You could gain another inch on it if you really slim down.

Would suck.

Without the first wrinkle around the navel he'd actually look pretty cute, I'd be all over him.

Then again, I'd probably be all over him if he was healthy as well, which would be better for both of us.

Because surfing the internet is a good idea when you could be working out or going for a walk what do you think gets people in this position in the first place

your belly looks like a rare albino pepe

CANNOT UNSEE

It's not tiny. You're just fat. Your dick is lost between all that fat. Loss weight and it will came out.

Fuck, if this were a ylyl thread I'd have lost

Why the fuck would you be fat during puberty? Being fat increases estrogen, if you have high estrogen as a boy during puberty this shit can happen. faggot.