General cringe, this is OC at my school

General cringe, this is OC at my school

guy on bottom gets more pussy than you. Guy on top is complete badass

Op is a feggit

Woah this guy is quite fashionable and looks like he is both interesting and intelligent

I don't know what makes less sense, the image or the fact that this dude had sex

you have to be 18 and above to use this board

Hi jake

How is this cringe? Fucker is hilarious. Sense of humor got him fucking laid. Without mustache he's not terrible looking either. Go be mad somewhere else. He probably embarrassed you or made you feel like an idiot at a party.

Your life is salt.

It's a yearbook, so I wouldn't doubt that he's 18.

Are you fucking retarded? Hes not wrong and peple on this site bitch about this every single day

>embarrassed you or made you feel like an idiot at a party
Wut

Didn't post the picture.

If you're not baiting... well my friend you're a basic bitch who laughs to Adam Sandler movies.
go fuck yourself.

>Omnigay

This person doesnt know a thing about evolutionary behavior or biologically driven social conduct over the course of millions of years. As a species we weed out awkward and favor unity. We are attracted to charismatic behavior and shun behavior that is "off" or "strange" because it has been beneficial to do so as a species for millions of years.

You're making me cringe worse than the picture

Sorry to break this to you. But you're on the awkward side of the fence. You will be shunned as it is biologically natural for most of us to do so in order to weed out unfavorable traits. We are a very social and selective species as a whole.

Sure there are plenty of rejected and shunned (awkward) individuals who now hang out because of the internet. But as a whole, we as humans typically are not attracted to behaviors that dont fall within a certain spectrum of acceptability.

be salty. it's all you can do at this point having failed the naturally occurring social acceptability test.

Beta male detected

Yeah except for, you know, the sages and hermits and philosophers which propelled and guided spiritual things for just as long, some even having religions still based on their teachings today. Or the awkward geniuses who propelled technology further in their lifetimes without much social interaction as it distracted from their woks pushing further than any highly sociable person ever would. Your line of thinking is naive and misguided, how could you say that some of the most anti-social and awkward people haven't done great things for humanity?

this is cringe

OP, you do realize that those two chumps will be bringing down close to six figures out of high school while you will be flipping burgers. Preparing your life as a beta-cuck??

>objectumsexual
It's a dead language and you a dead bitch

Looks like a pretty cool guy 2 me

meh if he trimmed the bear and lost the specs he could be an 8

At this point, it's obviously a joke. I mean, come on. Kyuuself? Killyuself.

That is just someone seeing an easy $750 for minimal effort

Looks like a pretty cool, laid-back crew. I'd hang with em.

₹៛₪not hanging out with a cool black guy erryday

You're wrong, you know.

Cringe but would do...both.

wtf is wrong with the guy on the left that's standing ? IED or smthn ?

Edit this to replace the third panel with "no cause you look inbred as fuck" and it instantly uncringes.

He talked shit and got hit.

>this entire image
>dying inside

These guys are fucking legends

literal cancer

Zozzle

I hate normies so much

true tho

>lowkey middlefinger

That's actually kinda cute, good for them!

you don't have 7 friends

My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!

For the record, this isn't a legit venn diagram.
There's no Male + Female set.

>SEVERLY underrated post

>Antihaemosexuality
what.

and he owns a sword and rc car

>getting cucked by a retard
This world will never be the same again

>minion picture
troll

This is actually hilarious. In like a douchebag kinda way. Not a fan of those ridiculous moustaches but it's the icing on the cake her.

Where is the cringe exactly?`

This sort of thing actually makes me really mad.

Well played ...

>Girlfriend
>has a penis
>isn't a man, is a woman
Fuckin degenerates

Really?

HOLY SHIT NIGGA, WHAT IS WITH THE DUDE ON THE LEFT?!

I see nothing wrong here.

>haha, i'd tentacle rape you if i was an Ocotpus
my sides are out of sight

The point isn't to rant about evo-/biopsychology and how misunderstood it is, we're meant to point ant laugh.

I'd hit it

Sup Forums

>We are just friends