What Do You Regret The Most In Your Life?

What Do You Regret The Most In Your Life?

First time visiting Sup Forums, I got hooked and now I laugh at weird shut publicly and am am all around creep

Probably this
Wouldn't waste so much time if i didn't
come here

the failure of my dreams. alchy is a good substitute for dreams tho. and Sup Forums is just a distraction like tv or fb... like id let some shit like finding Sup Forums shape who i am

i should've quit school and start working early in my youth, i am still in school after 20 years and i don't think i am going to achieve anything. its too late to turn back now.

The guy who wrote all that shit seems kinda butthurt

I come here often.

Not sucking moots dick back at a con in 2007 for perma mod position

this

But this place genuinely makes me feel good. This guy sounds like he takes both himself and the site as a whole far too seriously.

My fathers condom breaking

lucky 7's are true. Sup Forums is pretty much the same deal as you visit kikebook and twatter. But this place is full of degenerates. but still cool.

my birth.

letting her go

I regret not regretting anything I do.

I regret never developing guilt.

I regret never learning about real life. My entire universe is virtual. Everything I learned, everything I've seen, everything I believe in I've learned through years of staring at a computer screen.

I regret being aware of this fact.

I regret not choosing different paths in life. Perhaps the outcome would be different.

I regret having a multitude of interests but no expert knowledge in any of them.

I regret enjoying this fucking existence.

I regret being born with an abundance of self-awareness but a depressing lack of ambition.

I regret posting in this thread.

I regret every waking second I spend sitting in this chair writing this post to nobody. Might as well write this on a .txt file and save it onto my desktop where nobody but me will ever read it.

I need a cigarette.

Comming to Sup Forums I cannot leave now

I go to Sup Forums to exclusively read posts like these.

It makes me feel better, dunno why.

you need goals is what you need. i regret not being able to do the things i tried. but thank fucking god i tried

Not pulling out when screwing OP's mom.

>messing up my chances with the only girl I had a shot with so far
>drinking like a fish barely feel happy just feel empty
>wasting money on drugs and bullshit things
If only I could get paid for fucking everything up. Then I would be a millionaire.

not transitioning earlyer, i did it at 17, could have should have would have gone the illegal route

I regret my love for lolis,i am here just because of the loli bread fuck my life

My birth

I don't really like the feeling of being high.

>smokes weed
>jacks off
>greatest feeling ever

I regret getting high and jacking off. Now I smoke for the sole purpose of masturbating.

not taking school seriously when i still had a chance to actually make something of myself. just could never pick a major and when i finally did, i picked graphic design. now i cant even go back to school full time cuz of work and money restraints + school costs a fuck load more now and are waaaaaaaaay more crowded so i can never get any classes i actually need. i fucked up bad

all you HRT faggots think about is sex/sexual orientation. theres more to life than that. if you guys spent half as much time making an effort to be successful in life as you do worrying about what your body looks like, you wouldnt give a flying fuck what your body looked like cuz youd be too busy having an awesome life, instead of wallowing in self pity and ordering outfits on amazon

Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter

Not telling my mom I love her

>Ending my relationship with my first girlfriend

We were really in love but I thought she was annoying because she message me 300 times a day but it had a reason.. she died of lung cancer a year after and I felt really fucked up about it.

Bye

discovering Sup Forums

i met the man of my dreams and he turned this boy down(i dont think thats thats strange really)...one day im gonna tell him

physically and emotionally abusing my ex-gf for 4 years......
or do i....???

I regret killing my sister my mom thought she ran away but hahaha npe shes in the weel

Spending my syole life in front of a computer screen. It's too late now for me, but if you're young enough, go out, make friends and if you can get a gf and enjoy young life. You could still play vidya when you get older, but you only life your teenage years once.

tmw i spent all my teenage years on computer but still had 3 gfs, went to concerts regularly, and hung out with friends all the time. spent even more of my 20s on the computer and got laid regularly.

stop blaming the computer for your problems

Sucking a guys cock when I was 18.

>stopped playing football, never got back into it
>was too lazy to learn play any instrument when I was young
>spent my whole youth in front of computer/TV screen

I feel yea. I stopped playing football because of family shit. Got fat as hell and regretted it.

I regret to know Sup Forums...

I stopped simply coz I didn't really enjoy it. I couldn't really stand people yelling at me for me fucking up something as a simple pass etc. Looking back, I don't even know why was so anxious about all of that. Today, I would simply tell them that I don't give a fuck.

falling in love with the pastor's daughter........bitch!

Born

Getting drunk/drugged in Thailand and having some guy fuck me in the ass. Not gay. Will never live it down. :D

I started posting on /r9k/ when it first came along. Then it was deleted and I actually enjoyed life more. It was brought back and all I could do was laugh at it.

I still browse it but it is just sad.

It was truly bringing me down. I'm sure the rest of this site is the same, tho

Sup Forums brang me the love of my life, this dude is a faggot.

Yep hated being yelled at also. But it shit good for you know?

Having one.

Are you a dentist?

started going to Sup Forums in 2003 when i heard about the raids and i just never stopped going on the site every now and then.

Yeah, I can see that now. Well, it's all gone now, isn't it

Giving myself brain damage from drugs and alcohol... had a very promising academic career and probably could have done something good for the world.

I'll settle with where I'm at now though. It's not so bad and I'm functioning. Didn't even have to go to rehab to get cleaned up.

I broke up with my ex because of petty arguments and for the sake of us remaining friends. We're still as close as ever and if she's not lying to me we still love each other. Can't get back with her though because she gave up dating until she finds out what she really wants to do in life. So I'm going to be waiting for 2+ years and I might still get rejected. I'm beta as fuck... Christ.

i don't know if i was a mistake or not, but this basically. what if one of the sperm cells i cucked was going to grow up to cure cancer? i fucking blew it, my parents deserve someone better.

forgiving my gf for cheating on me and waste 2 more years with only one pussy

Regret my first breath

Not getting 666666 with this comment

Me too

off by one faggot

Wasting my 20s smoking pot.

off by one

>she gave up dating until she finds out what she really wants to do in life

ROFL you fucking cuck. every woman uses that lie. its the 'its not you its me' of rejection lines.

it really means, 'im not dating till i find out WHO i really want to do'. women usually use it when theyre interested in someone else, but dont want the guilt of actually cheating on you. shes already taking dick from whoever this guy is user. just accept it. women are manipulative monsters

finding Sup Forums

OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I just started. Tell me your story.

>>6846666664666666666666666

how the fuck did you know what number your post would be?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

h4x

This! This! THIS!!!!!!

I regret all those years I spent hating myself

duuude same, i just smoke to eat pastries and jack off, because it's the only thing that feels good anymore. i barely even enjoy masturbation sober.

I suck.

this genuinely hurts me

cheating on my girlfriend

You're successful at failing, so there's that.

Everything they tell you about pot is true, long-term, it robs you of motivation and makes you feel that it is ok to just sit and watch tv or fuck about with friends. If you just started, make it an occasional fun thing to do, never make a habit of it. If you are smoking it every day or even a few times a week, this is bad.

getting my sister pregnant. She's 8 months in. I'm going to attempt an abort with a coat hangar tomorrow. if that fails I'll kill her

I have shitloads of regrets, years of drug addiction and struggles that I have put myself through, but all that has lead to the man I am today and I kinda like the man I am today so, I guess it all worked out.

Why did you do it? Why do you regret it?

I think I've turned myself into a retard from a combination of substance abuse, excessive overuse of the internet and bad diet. Now I find myself unable to focus on things very well to the point where even vidya can hardly hold my attention for longer than an hour or two.

I was always considered something of a prodigy by family, friends and academics, able to pick up new skills incredibly quickly. I'm technically a very good programmer, artistically gifted (both on canvas and on digital art/graphics/sprites/models), can (or could) learn new instruments within weeks and always had that thirst to learn more and do new projects. I used to be about 10x more competent in social situations too

I'm off of weed/alcohol/painkillers at the moment and I'm working on fixing my diet, but I fear I've fucked myself up for good. So yeah, my regret is having natural talent and throwing it all away. Maybe after a few months of detox I'll start feeling more like myself, but I'm not getting my hopes up

Not going through with the abortion

Not letting go of the edge of the building when i had the chance. I let fear take over to drag myself up when i just wish i'd have let go and been at peace.

I was curious and horny. I regret it because it became a big thing in my life for awhile and I would have panic attacks about it. Maybe I caught something? Maybe he recorded it and will show people? Just shit like that.

>abortion 8 months
smh retard

Holy shit

Not dying in the ICU right after I was born, where I spent weeks recovering from swallowing a shitload of afterbirth while I was being born. Even as a literal fucking infant I tried to kill myself, in the first moments of my life, but I even fucked that up.

The amount you would have to shake your head to that post would make you retarded.

Selling my kidney to a stranger and then watching My uncle die of kidney failure while waiting for a donor. I really needed cash tbh

Weird, just asking because I'm 18 and I was just about to hook up with some guy I met online but then got cold feet and decided not to. You at least have a good icebreaker now.

>Not getting 666666 with this comment

WITNESSED

you could have donated your other one

>I think I've turned myself into a retard

This is why you're posting on Sup Forums

Protection dude. ALWAYS. I can't stress that enough. The fucking fleeting moment of Cumming is not worth the hell of getting an hiv test.

Having watched Mr. Robot

Fucking not check'd

Hey cool u committed a crime and karma make it right. Life works in such great ways.

Over-fertilizing my tomato plants.

Becoming Morman, miss my 10% ;(
You cant leave...