so stop eating shit and hamburgers, manlet. EAT MEAT, BITCH

how short are you Sup Forumsro?

underage b&

How tall are you manlet?

You can easily become ripped at least

Kek, fuck short faggots

I am am fit but 1.70 cm

This is you OP?

How short? I'm 5'8 and was still 'too short' for most girls, even the ones that were like 5'1. My advice is get ripped, like proper ripped, girls prefer a buff dude on the short side to a stick thin, lanky weirdo at 6'4.

Think that at least you're not a nigger

This guy has confidence so that's not OP

Full manlet reporting in. I'm 5'1. Chances are you're taller than me OP, if that's any consolation.

get ripped and concentrate on getting money.

I think that the problem is the "no confidence" part rather than being short if you find a possitive way to face life everything will change

this

it's your own fault, op. you were busy eating hamburgers when you should've been eating meat. stupid manlet

me again just realised i sound like an inspiring teen girl

Coming from a 6'11" guy with a 4 inch penis

Just work with what you got. You have the cards you're dealt, and play them as if you know you're gonna win.

Girls want someone who can make them feel wanted and protected - yeah hight is certainly a factor, but ask any girl on the planet which they would prefer: A 5'4" guy who is confident in himself and doesn't fucking give a shit about his height because he has other qualities and a 6'4" guy who's self-debilitating, crippling self-image issues make him impossible to feel anything but pity for, they will always take the short guy that'll rock their world.

I know what self-image issues can do to yourself. Imagine being so tall that everyone just assumes you're packing heat like a horse but once you undress, it's more like a fucking pinky finger. Imagine how much I fucking hated myself for that shit. One thing I did find out over the years is this though: Yeah, some girls are size queens - may it be height or dick size - but most girls just want someone they can connect with and be there for them. And some schmock sitting on Sup Forums crying about how much he hates himself does not really check off many boxes on their list for "ideal partner".

Think of what makes you special, think of what other people like about you. It may be your looks, it may be you're funny, it may be you're good at some skill. Capitalize on it. Derive confidence from it, or fake that shit until you've had enough experience to actually be confident. Change your fucking life, you're 18 - you know how much shit you can change about yourself before you're gonna kick the bucket? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life being miserable over something that does not define the person that you are?

If your answer is yes, then the issue is not your height, but you.

Being short shouldn't be a problem at all. You claim to have ruined your life by thinking being short is a bad thing. Stop thinking being short is a bad thing, and problem = solved.

>6'11" guy with a 4 inch penis
pics or it didn't happen

The problem isn't primarily your height. The real problem is your insecurity regarding it.

>be 2 meters tall and reasonably fit in appearance
>still suck at all sports known to man
>tfw no gf at 20
>the problem isn't height or skill or look related
>the problem is were all just too autistic to talk to people without a keyboard

170 is not short for a guy. no worries user.

liste u want the hard truth kid. cocaine, cocaine will get u bitches and boost ur confidence, im a fuckin loser but ive had 3somes with hot as fuck girls simply because i was on coke or they wanted some. Now go find a dealer.

Got a friend, 26y, ripped, good looking, short, also never had a gf

It's entirely possible, height is related to bone structure and penis sizes are largely random. I'm around 6'4-6'5 and I know for sure that there's 5'0 people with larger dongs than mine

170 here
Never did sports because too lazy, but not getting fat because healthy food
Have gf
Have friends

>Living good life

OP here. All you guys is say that I need to get confidence and the way I face it.
No I don't intent being miserable my whole life, but how can I change the way I face it
I really starter growing taller the last year but all my life I have been the shortest kid in class my younger brother is taller than me

Workout, small buff guys can still get girls. 5'9 manlet talking here.

I'd rather not post pictures of either my dick or my height. I can post a picture of my shoes and my hands which should give you an idea of how tall I am. Even if you or OP don't believe me, what I said still holds regardless.

still here.
I feel you very badly. I'm 168 (5'6") and for a period of my life i really wanted to be taller cause my best friend was 5'8". After a long research I gave up, I don't think there's really anything that helps you grow taller, maybe ghg, but it's tricky.

The tall guy here - face the fact that you are as tall as you are and there's nothing you can really do about it. Also face the fact that not all people care about height and that the person that seems to care the most about YOUR height and how it affects YOUR life is YOURSELF. Realize that that dynamic is a self-fulfilling prophecy and detrimental to your life. Realize that you, as a person, are not defined by your height and that people who see nothing but some short guy are either idiots or you have no other qualities that define you. If it is the former, do not associate with those people. If it is the latter, take steps to improve yourself and mature as a human being.

Oh trust me, it is possible. I can witness it every time I look down lol.

there really aren't any ways to get taller are there?