THE NEW QUEEN OF /B IS A ....JEW!!!

THE NEW QUEEN OF /B IS A ....JEW!!!

HER MOM (WHO HAS BEEN OUT OF HER AND HER DADS LIFE) JUST CAME OUT AND SAID SHE IS A JEW AND THUS, ACCORDING TO JEWISH LAW, EVALION IS A JEW!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay sane!

FUCK OFF JEW

I don't believe you, OP.

Evalion's mom has always been in her life.

whats her channel? i've been wanting to fap to her

HER STEP MOM YOU NIGGER. HER REAL MOM (EVELYN ROTHMAN) IS A JEW!!!

SHE'S UGLY. JUST GOOGLE JEW EVALION.
SHE EVEN LOOKS JEWISH.

Hurry. There has been an unprecedented onslaught against a 50,000 subscriber channel by the Left. The Left is frightened of her.

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ/videos

Source it, faggot.

theres only one queen of Sup Forums, and that bitch aint it

Evalion is one of the top 10 anime girls.

LOL!! THE "LEFT"HAS HEARD HE SHIT BEFORE.IT'S REHASHED BULLSHIT...AND SHE'S JEWISH.

Post the source.

not that user but she is from peterborough, ontario. localfag

HER BIOLOGICAL MOM.

YEP, HER BIOLOGICAL MOM IS CHRISTINE ROTHMAN.

SHE'S VERY WEALTHY.

HER JEW MOM IS 10X HOTTER

>wealthy

Yeah, you're just a troll/Evalionophobe.

Everything you're saying about her is false. Anybody can watch her Q&A and learn her history.

HERE'S HER JEW MOM, HOTTER THAN HER CHILD SINCE SHE FUCKED A WAG EURO CUNT AND MADE THIS LITTLE SHIT:

Again, post the source on your information. Stop avoiding this request.

>inb4 Google

No, post the source.

NAH FUCK FACE. HER MOM'S NAME IS CHRISTINE ROTHMAN. HER BIOLOGICAL MOM.

Neither is this no named bitch
Only true queen is CrayonChan

Post proof or screw off.

I WORK WITH HER MOM YOU CUNT BITCH.

My dad works at Nintendo. He says the next console is coming out in 2017 and it will be called the Nintendo FunBox

YOU MEAN EVALION FUNBOX.

FUCK OFF EURO POOR FUCK FAG...YOUR BITCH IS A JEW.

I totally believe you anonymous user.

Thx 4 sharing ur autism

NO PROBLEM RETARDED NAZI WANNABE....YOUR OG (HITLER) WAS A JEW TOO..HOW'S YOUR ARYAN UTOPIA NOW?

I'm not a Nazi. I'm just a fan.

EVALION IS LOVE
EVALION IS LIFE

proof?

>ACCORDING TO JEW LAW

Stay sane

Stay Sane

buaahgs!!! ugly jew face!!
I puke!!

GET IN HERE

If you idiots want to redpill the population and push Nationalism (which I agree with), then you and people like Evalion need to STOP idolizing the German Third Reich. The Nazi's were only ONE variation of Nationalism. There can be many. You don't have to be a Nazi, or even care about Nazi's, in order to be a Nationalist who believes in the superiority of your race and the well being of your people and country.

If you guys want to succeed, then you need to create a new Nationalist movement specific to America. A nationalist doesn't need to go around the world exterminating anyone. A Nationalist can be primarily concerned only with their own country and peoples.

Separate yourself from the > muh 6 trillions victims

OY, VEY ! SHEKELS OR GTFO

She's just a muslim shill cunt

She's ugly.

I thought you said her name is Evelyn...

It's kinda obvious. Just watch her video on how to identify a jew. She fits her own descriptions perfectly.

>tfw no Nazi gf to spit in your face and demean you for being non-Aryan

THAT WASN'T ME FAGGOT. JUST A NAZI CUNT TRYING TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION HER BIOLOGICAL MOM IS CHRISTINE ROTHMAN, ALTHOUGH PEOPLE IN TOWN SAY HER DAD (SHE'S LIVING WITH HIM)IS A MOROCCAN JEW. HE'S DARK AS FUCK. HE LIES AND SAYS HE'S WHITE BECAUSE THE BOROUGH IS WHITE AS FUCK.

Go away. Your troll attempts are pathetic.

>SHE'S LIVING WITH HIM
Another outright lie which can be countered by watching her Q&A

Come on dude. Evalion looks very Jewish, so she's trolling everyone.

WHATEVER FAGGOT..IF YOU CAN'T TELL SHE'S JEWISH THEN YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER....

SHE LOOKS, SOUNDS AND ACTS LIKE A JEW COMPLETE WITH HOOK NOSE ...SHE'S A TROLL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Sup Forums has no queen.

Can someome explain who the fuck this is . Ive been gone a while

YEAH AND THIS JEW IS TELLING THE TRUTH 100%. PETERBOROUGH IS FULL OF UGLY JEWS LIKE HER YOU NIGGER.

A JEW TROLLING STUPID GOYS.

her name is veronica, she is from peterborough you fucking degenerates

its the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Some Jewess who decided to troll the internet by creating a fake Nazi sympathizing persona and uploading controversial White Nationalist videos. I expect her to be on the News eventually saying it was all a good social experiment to see how rampant anti-Semitism still is.

The one who is trolling right now is that caps-lock faggot.

NO IT'S NOT IDIOT. SHE'S FROM PETERBOROUGH BUT HER NAME AIN'T VERONICA YOU CUNT.

says the guy who didnt go to school with her

Evalion, the Princess of Sup Forums, has blown up in the last two months with her politically incorrect videos on YouTube. She now has over 50,000 subscribers. A significant portion of which had been gained after being featured on anti-Nazi videos such as LeafyIsHere, Onison, and other big named YouTubers. She is now under attack from the Left to get her YouTube and Twitter taken down. A select few of her videos are already banned from being viewed by certain country on YouTube. The Power-That-Be is scared of her.

SORRY FUCK FACE..IN A FEW WEEKS SHE'LL COME OUT AS A JEW...SHE'S TROLLOLING YOU FUCK FACE. IN CANADA SHE CAN BE CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME YOU FUCKING DUMB GOY

Are you implying that you went to school with her?

She has a hook nose and the Jew eyes. She's very Jewish and trolling everyone in order to gain sympathy for when she says this was a social experiment to prove that we goys are still Anti-Semites.

DUDE, SHE'S JEWISH 100%.I CAN GUARANTEE THAT YOU KIKE.

You can't prove that.

FUCKING SHIT..EVEN HER BODY IS THE PROTOTYPE JEW BODY.

Her nose and eyes, olive toned skin are distinctly Italian, not Jewish fucktard

She does say she is part Italian, along with German, Polish, Irish, and Native American.

The future of the White Race is Pan-European. The future looks beautiful.

OHHH FUCK OFF YOUNIGGER...HER MOM IS EURO JEW, HER DAD IS A MOROCCAN JEW WHO PRETENDS HE'S ITALIAN

Really you must love hitler to then.

allez tous vous faire foutre

SHE'S HALF EURO JEW, HALF MOROCCAN JEW YOU NIGGER.

>queen of Sup Forums
>not boxxy

This is true. moot, peace be upon him, said so. End of discussion.

Evalion is the Princess of Sup Forums.

proof?

She doxed herself on accident in one of her latest videos.

I work for the government and she is just a "anti-Jew propaganda experiment" for check the number of anti-jews. My job consist in elaborate the list of the nazi-fanatic followers who comment her stupid videos. For future plans...

GTFO with this jew bitch

She's actually pretty hot, I'd do her like a spit roast pig

If she is princess of Sup Forums, then who is queen? Pic is my vote.

So she's a stupid slave just like the rest of the christians and the muslims, yeah you feel special because youre part of a small demographic and your language has cool squiggly lines, big deal, your people murdered the ancient world. Get fucked

(-_-)
\_|_/
`[+]
_/\_

STAY SANE

(-_-)
\_|_/+------|>
`[+]
_/\_

STAY SANE

SO CONTROVERSIAL
MUST CLICK ON HER YOUTUBES

also who is this retard

her face looks irish/italian to me

We'll have to stop using the word nazi, the nsdap members never called themselves that. It is a word used by the jews to ridicule them in that time.
Never ever have the German forces and leadership used that word to addres themselves.
The more you know.