/mämmipizza/

An occasional revival of the greatest general thread that ever was.
Invited:everyone
Especially invited: finland,italy,norway and everyone who used to post in the threads long ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNM7ETCMpb4
youtube.com/watch?v=sAf4svXg81E
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw53dNE2-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=idoFDCapw6U
youtube.com/watch?v=iOBanMFyBP4
youtube.com/watch?v=H17eBXdVL4w
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/56191818
youtube.com/watch?v=20gzbjnGv3g
youtube.com/watch?v=b271M6BFzro
youtube.com/watch?v=KoVxtw5V3GQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

useless members of axis: the thread

Rude.

shitalians are fucking trash. please don't group based binland with them.

rude

hupikék

Very rude.
Extremely rude.
Good post.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNM7ETCMpb4
Thread soundtrack

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=sAf4svXg81E

Gib money plox
Gib money and militar suport plox

tutti di mare

totti la cruza

oi oi oi

What do Italians think of this commercial?

youtube.com/watch?v=Aw53dNE2-CM

G A Y
A
Y

Y u hurt us :'(

Says the secret member of the axis.

it's payback because you bullied us for our reindeer-meat coated pizza :'(

hello where is the rest of italia

Who knows but I do want to see some of the original italianons of the threads of old.

>killing cute reindeers
>putting ananad on pizza

I love you no more, go away, I HATE YOU! >:'''(

Post Gondola

comfy thread

Wish I had a trap gf, lad

Now were talking.

Frocio di merda

You mean trap bf?

rate my comfiness

>tfw no snow
I just want snow that will stay and won't melt away pls.

too much feels in this scene

Enjoy comfy gondola.
youtube.com/watch?v=idoFDCapw6U

>people consider this cutie a fucking MALE just because she has a penis

kys

gondola was a KANGZ!
youtube.com/watch?v=iOBanMFyBP4

one of my fav gondolas

youtube.com/watch?v=H17eBXdVL4w

where the fug do you live if you dont have any snow?

A thread related gondola.

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/56191818

There's a gondola thread if someone is interested

Helsinki, uusimaa has fuck all snow and when it has rained it has melted, frozen,melted and frozen again for good measure. It should stay below zero for a while now, hopefully for good.

lasciatemi cantare
con la chitarra in mano
lasciatemi cantare
sono il finlandiANO

wew

t. 13cm

el chileANO senores

but managed to crash bicycle anyway and now my butt hurts literally

I remember the first threads, I remember the insomnia club. This has been the only general thread I regularly posted in.
>tfw feeling nostalgia towards a meme thread on a nepalese wallpainting forum
youtube.com/watch?v=20gzbjnGv3g

bost music

youtube.com/watch?v=b271M6BFzro

White Christmas?

How rude!

what happens in this part of Finland

Santa Claus?

what happened HERE

Comfiest weather right here

That's Enontekiö. Not very much happens there. Samis and reindeers
Santa Claus is in Rovaniemi.

literally nothing but samis and hikers

is that rain

Fog

>What the fog

>Not siding with uncle Adolf

t. useless cowards of Europe

are you padANO?

On the edge, near San Marino.

Threadly reminder that Finns and Italians are natural allies.

hELO WHERE ARE dhE CUTEY biHTCHES

greatest thread
POST MORE SPURDOS

what is the comfiest region in italia

is it the north-eastern alps?
is it some rural shithole in the south?
or is it venetia?

HAIL TO THE DVCCIE COMMIESHITS

An order of spurdos coming up.

Depends on your tastes, my goal is moving to Trentino Alto Adige because of Dolomiti, but mountains aren't everyone's cup of tea.

don't come here life is shit

Is that benis length in the different parts of Finland?

>ilmeeni kun olin 5 vuotta e-papers ja kävin loput 2 kuukautta vähäsen aikaa sitten
Olihan se ihan hauskaa

Been in love with those places since i was a child, and i still come there regularly to hike in the summer, not a matter of quality of life.

i like mountains even though i have never seen any, im planning to move to vienna after graduating from university

punp

Honorary Dutch curling fanatic reporting in.

Curling is comfy as fuck.

I remember watching that meme sport as a child when there was the olympics in torino
I loved it, now I'd just be mad that I found yet another way to waste my time if I watched it

North: Pros:

>Part of the wealthy ''blue banana'', the wealthiest EU zone
>Lot of jobs if you're graduated or you've a serious degree
>Buffer cultural zone between Western, Central, Southern and Eastern Europe
>High quality of life and services
>Lot of romanian, moldovan, russian and ukrainian women
>Great culture

Cons:

>Maghrebi, ziganos and other niggers and sandniggers everywhere... not a cons, but among the ethnic italian population, 1 of 2 is of southern origin
>Overpopulation
>Pollution
>Milano

South: Pro

>Nice and friendly people
>Good climate all year long
>Literally the best food on this planet
>Same as above, but with the sea
>Hot women
>Great culture

Cons:

>Trash and pollution in the outskitrs of the great cities
>Commieblock-like architecture in the great cities as Palermo
>Literally no jobs
>Depopulation
>Stray dogs
>Wanna open a businnes? Hello, i'm Gennaro Savastano head of the local Clan, now you have to pay me
>Almost half of the neapolitans are shitty people, while the other half are the greatest and nicest people of this planet

im a law student but 2bh i have never really considered living in italy as an option because for some reason i just prefer austria, france or luxembourg, only place that i've really even read about is südtirol & trent

Northeast Italy is pretty much like Austria but less autistic and more racist and traditionalistic, NorthWest (Almost-frog italiAnon here) is like France but with less maghrebi (even if here there are A LOT of them).

fabrizio de andre :DDD

*makes a fart*

haha ops

learning italian would be a lot harder than german for me though, since im already fluent in swedish

but im planning to visit italy sometime, spending a month or half just travelling around northern italy sounds like a nice experience

Here you have him, singing in his (nowadays dead) native ligurian language youtube.com/watch?v=KoVxtw5V3GQ

Philologists say that modern italian is the hardest of the romance languages so yes isn't easy for a foreigner to learn. If you studied latin is quite easy btw,

>one month in northern Italy only

for what purpose? we all like to meme about the north but honestly, after you see the alps and some pretty cities there is fuckall to see in the padanian plain, in a month you could quite literally see all of the peninsula, and I strongly advise you do.

pretty sure you can only study latin in maybe only five school here, being a protestant country for 500 years pretty much killed any last remnants of latin culture

can you promise me i won't get robbed in the south? also does anyone speak english south of rome? also im planning to use couchsurfing instead of hotels because i think that's a nice way to make friends and meet local people

also saves money

Your great poet Elias Lonrot was very fluent in latin even at the spoken form. Too bad the tradition is lost.

>robbed
yes, I promise, we're not Brazil, I feel safe anywhere in Italy except for some neighborhoods here in Milan where all the poopieskins live.

>also does anyone speak english south of rome?
yeah young people can usually speak a few words, unless you go deep into countryside territory.

>also im planning to use couchsurfing
absolutely do that, here in Milan the prices are high but elsewhere should be much cheaper than hotels, I went to Portugal this september and spent so few monies using couchsurfing it's crazy.

>young people can usually speak a few words
pls dont tell me im going to be all alone the whole time because nobody can understand me past "hello where is pizza grazie"

italy has always been a little distant for me, never really talked with anyone from italy or know anyone who has even visited italy

>northeast Italy is pretty much like Austria
I hope you never say this to a Venetian irl or your ears will bleed from so much PORCO DIO and related words.

Death, also pretty landscapes and a valley to Norway that looks like a Rivendell in autumn

>looks like a Rivendell in autumn
Do post pls.

Sadly, I only took bad pictures of the mountains. For some reason I didn't take any pictures of the trees in full autumn colours. Also there was a pretty neat waterfall

dunno m8, the times I went on holiday alone I always found it much easier to make friends with fellow travelers rather than locals, and hostels are the best places to meet people like that, you can go sightseeing and generally do fun stuf with other people who are on holiday, while the locals have to live their lives and will most likely be hanging out with their friends in the evening.

that said you can talk to locals for sure, we're not the most friendly bunch when it comes to making new friends right off the bat but yeah, why not, I bet some girls would want to talk to you.

>never really talked with anyone from italy or know anyone who has even visited italy
I talked to a finnish couple on holiday here, they were nice, also my uncle has been to lapland and brought me a bunch of reindeer themes gadgets :DD

It would seems that I fucked up my answer. Was supposed to link to this post.

drinking
and
feeling
lonely