Hey Sup Forums when was the first time you fell in love? How did it go...

Hey Sup Forums when was the first time you fell in love? How did it go? Is it normal for school kids to date in your cunt?

1. China
2. I fell in love with my math teacher when I was 14 and she was in her mid 20's. Nothing happened.
3. Dating is frowned upon for youngsters.

(Also post pics of hot teachers from your cunt)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/education-24381946
youtube.com/watch?v=es4wtoyDoo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off hornie fapper leaf
We ain't gonna post pics in order to you can fap to them

I can't satiate the teacher fetish I've been cursed with

WHAT IS LOVE?

Nice legs though.

fucking chink fuck off back to your cuntry

Reminds me of my math teacher

I'll be gone once I get my degree, don't worry.

iktf

The difference between China and Taiwan.

1. Flag
2. With 13 yo, with a 14 yo crazy bitch. First relationships are supposed to be beautiful but not my case
3. Unfortunately yes, when I see early teenagers dating it makes me laugh

She looks cute.

iktf

>Hey Sup Forums when was the first time you fell in love?
Never fell in love.
>How did it go?
Well...
>Is it normal for school kids to date in your cunt?
Yeah, there were kids around 14-15 getting together, don't know why.

wtf do you not have a dresscode

you'd get a stern talking to for dressing like that here

what a slut
I would fuck her in the ass if you catch my drift

Shit.

Didn't realise I had yellow fever.

Really subtle

How old are you?

Why would anyone care? I thought europe aren't puritans.

I am Canadian. Fuck off back to Ukraine, peroginigger.

stfu chink

I don't take orders from sandniggers. kys, genetic dead end inbreed.

>hong kong chink tries talking shit

I am Canadian.

You're a mainland cuck

I was 14.
fell madly in love with the girl who later became my gf, but she had a bf at the time so even if we hung out I told her she had to leave her bf or else she could fuck off, some days later she did and we stayed together until the first year of uni so for 5 years.
dating is perfectly normal I think, just don't hang out where the parents are.

No, Canada is. Trudeau is bending over backwards taking Chinese billionaire money :3

I consider that a happy ending

>OP
Are you a Canadian who likes Guli Nazha?
I hear her language is similar to Turkish.
Hello Yaxşimusiz

Not Canadian and no. She's cute though.

yeah it was good while it lasted!

>How old are you?
22, lad.
I hope I'll fall in love once

Okay, would you say it's an extremely rare anomoly for a teacher to look like that in China, or pretty common?

I had some decent looking teachers here in the US for younger grades (elementary school), but pretty much 6th grade and up is a bunch of old, wrinkly, mean hags.

1. USA
2. Fell in love with a girl I went to church with when I was 13. She was in the same grade as me, but a year older. She told me that she had always had a crush on me. So we started the relationship and it was good for a little bit. Then she started being weird and was doing the on and off thing, and then finally she cheated on me. When she told me she cheated on me we were hanging out with our two friends and I just left. Sadly I couldn't drive at the time, so I came back and we all kept hanging out, but I made it very clear that I didn't really care about her. I think she was upset that she didn't get a bigger reaction out of me.
3. Kind of a mixed bag. By some it's encouraged and other's it's frowned upon. It basically just comes down to how religious the family is.

I'm from a huge city so perhaps it's not true everywhere in China, but I would say it's not that rare.

The difference between the west is that teaching is a highly respected profession in China so it attracts lots of young talent.

bbc.com/news/education-24381946

What I observed in Canada is that teaching tends to attract losers.

This woman should not be allowed to teach. It'd be impossible to learn anything.

I paid more attention to my math class with the hot teacher than any other class

>Flag
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love? What the fuck is that?

Same.

When you look at her and you imagine spending the rest of your life with her rearing beautiful children together.

haha

teachers can dress like that here too

Chile
yeah I began to fall in love with a classmate back in 7th grade but I had to change school for the first time
After that there wasn't much
I see a lot of 8th (13yo) graders dating so I guess it became a normal thing

When I moved in to a new city when I was 7. She was in my class, sitting right next to me and I fell in love when we both raised our hand at the same moment, she looked at me and smiled wide.
Today I'm 20 and I'm still in love with her, even though I've dated other girls.

I just never could tell her. At some parties she danced right against my dingdong, she rested on me and stuff.

Now we live far apart because of college, and I somewhat forget that I love her, but everytime I see her in my old town I just fall back in love, or when she sends me snap, or a text ...

Maybe. I would have wanted to please that teacher but I've always been very bad at maths. I'd probably be able to draw a better map of the world than her though.

Also post more pics of her, leaf.

2 months ago
turned out (after a week of me thinking she is also interested in me because we basically spent the week -minus the weekend- together) she has a bf and isn't interested in me romantically. we are still friends and for a month or so she kept showing that non-romantic interest in me, but that stopped in the last month. presumably because i made absolutely no efforts (visible) to maintain a friendship after i learned she has a bf, she initiated all the interactions -except when i needed something particular-.
it's not love really, but she is the closest thing i saw so far irl to my "ideal" partner would be.

also nice pics mang

>a fucking headphone

I fall in love with women who look at me for more than 2 seconds. Or less than 2 seconds. Or not at all.
I have never been in a relationship.
I do not understand how I do.

Who is this cum dumpster??

>Hey Sup Forums when was the first time you fell in love?
he was 15 and i was 16
>how did it go?
couldn't say anything because everybody would bully me for being a fag
>is it normal for school kids to date in your cunt?
yeah

Here's another pic of her.

I maybe biased but I find natural chinese beauties to be top tier. The fact that she's a teacher puts her over the edge.

Some English teacher in Shanxi. Here's a more casual pic of her.

She's very skanky though. She must dress like that on purpose.

She teaches in Guangdong which gets very hot in the summer

1. Brazil
2. A chick from my class when i was 9, she is still amazing, never did a dam things tho
3. Erotization since always, if you dont have a gf or are a virgin you should kys, very mean culture here, worse than americans on this subject

Not 9, i guess it was 11, 5th grade whatever

That sounds terrible. I would do very poorly in Brazil.

Damn those are some gorgeous legs. Doesn't help that I like thigh highs too.

Kissless virgin Brazilian here, I invented a bunch of very consistent lies about my dating past to tell people when they ask

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

>1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (RSV-CE)

Thx

>Chink with a Canadian passport
Why are the memes so true?

Is she a teacher or a stripper ?
I can't tell.

A teacher, here she is teaching a lesson

youtube.com/watch?v=es4wtoyDoo4

Are you Chinese who lives in Canada?
Why that teacher wears too small clothes?
Does she have no money for buying her clothes?

BABY DON'T HURT ME

Why is India seperate from asia in the map?

I was 15
It didn't go well, we were young, stupid and full of hormones, I try not to think about it, but I hope everything turned out for the better for her.

cute girls doing cute things

They teach partial differentiation in schools in japan?

First time i was stupid enough to tell one of my "friends" and he made it known in the whole school, which made the girl get bullied and develop intense hatred for me.
In saint Valentines day i bought a baloon and tied it to her desk, she comes in, finds it, smiles happily and asks who put it there, friend tells her it was me, and suddenly her sweet smile changes into a disgusted frown, blows up the ballon, and puts disinfectant everywhere i touched.
After a bit more bullying she called me outside the classroom, i still thought she may say she liked me, but turns out she called me to say she was Damn tired of my shit, that i should tell my "" friends"" to stop the bullshit, and that she saw me as a huge disgusting pile of trash to the point she felt sick just touching me and didn't want anything to do with me. Ahhh, i still remember the sensation in my throat as i desperately swallowed the tears

As for having a gf i "did" it once, confessed and the girl accepted, invited me to her house to eat lasagna. Everything was nice and dandy until some days later she sends me a message saying
>"Sorry user but when i said yes to your confession it was a joke".
The following year she seemed to regret it and wanted to make up with me but i refused.
Changed schools, 2 years later came back to that school and she was in my same class, we talked a lot and shit and just when i started falling in love with her again she became chad's gf (and not any braindead chad, but one that was better than me in literally everything).
3 years later and they are still happy together

Are they using fucking hiragana and kanji as variable symbols?

>2 minutes in, 6 words of English uttered
wow

Also to answer
11, she knew I was on to something when we were 17, I confessed at 20. Nothing happened.
Pretty normal I guess, but not required at all.

What class is this? Just math or is it applied?

some "friends" you had there. I feel for you bro

Are you using your fuckin ching chongs as variables??

Looks suspicious.

>Ruining all that lovely, clean mathematics with your messy chickenscratch script
There will never be enough nukes to undo your crimes. Never ever.

SHE KNOWS

Answer my question
They really teach that stuff in schools? I only learned about it in college.

This story puts me in a bad mood. I feel you.