Moroccan here

Moroccan here

I want to visit Poland but I'm afraid to be beaten up.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/f49a35e5a073450499acf61ae7d2721a/turkish-student-attacked-poland-xenophobic-crimes-grow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=A-mWMyjOKCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OK then

You solved your own problem; Don't go.

I know that feel OP, I want to visit western europe but I'm affraid to be allahu akbar'd or worse

If you have to ask...

Just go to Eastern Germany instead, it's basically the same

You have to go back.

I can beat your tour guide/body guard if you like.

(then beat you up when youre not looking)

Stay the fuck out.

Good, don't come

Arab here too.

I want to visit Poland but I'm afraid to annex it by mistake for 2 centuries and katynize it.

>(then beat you up when youre not looking)
Don't forget to call all your 10 brothers and 20 friends while you're at it.

We all know slavs are only strong in groups like niggers and other monkeys.

Or when aided by Lithunians ((PLC))

Lithuanians are cowards.

Even more so than polacks.

Nah , Belarusians fight better , we will take them instead

>Arab here too
Nice try Pierre, you'll always be an omega fag surrender monkey

Cry Allah Akbar in Poland so the Poles can kill you and remove one thorn of my country.

Arab here can i come in Poland ? Also i'm not rapist because Allah forbid rape mashallah

gud

Iktf

Hey, ignor trolls. You have nothing to be worried. Cities are safe and villages are worthless. Just use your common sense, don't go to places you won't go in France and you will be ok. What are you planning to visit?

Thanks
How can i find a Polish qt ?

>French flag
EVERYTIME

I dunno, look around, go to club. It depends what you want. If you wanna fuck some whore just use tinder like everywhere else. If you wanna gf... it could be tricky. It depend how arabic you look and how rich you are.

>2002+14
>being polophobic

Nah, it's not bad. We get really small amount of hate nowadays (which is strange given a shitty level of polish community on Sup Forums).

You're are mother is shit, faggot.

ill fucking cut u m8

don't worry Europeans are coked they are feminine and weak

bigstory.ap.org/article/f49a35e5a073450499acf61ae7d2721a/turkish-student-attacked-poland-xenophobic-crimes-grow

On your knees.

thx poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland

The Ottoman Empire was one of only two countries in the world that refused to accept the partitions[43] and reserved a place in its diplomatic corps for an Ambassador of Lehistan (Poland). Qajar Persia was the other.

why would you event want to go there

go somewhere worthwhile

Another moor here

New shitskin invasion when?

I'm an ethnic Arab and I went to Krakow and I was fine. It's a modern country for fuck's sake.

Krakow is great by the way. Nice, comfy city and Poland is ridiculously cheap. Good clubs and cheap alcohol too.

We know, we have that legend that Ottoman emperors always announced "the envoy from Lechistan didn't arrive" during official diplomatic meetings

he is turkish not maghrebien baka

Polish people love Arabs and kiss us
youtube.com/watch?v=A-mWMyjOKCY

Wear a cross and pretend to be italian or spaniard

7araam

just be cool, and you'll be fine. i'm kinda gay looking and i was pretty close getting beaten up by some poles in Sopot. then i started making fun of a german (who the fuck goes clubbing in a fucking football suit anyway?) and then the poles started to like me, they gave me weed and they tried to hook me up with some polish girls thinking it was fun because i was obviously gay to them