What's your opinion on evalion Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on evalion Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/evalion-the-most-antisemitic-video-ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=6K7zlNt4B0U
youtu.be/GD4AJUIpZEo
youtu.be/ZY2XH_E-F0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jewish shill created to make white people look more racist than they actually are

She makes whiny youtube celebs and leftists angry

I like her but she's probably a paid shill

Needs to learn what a toothbrush is

Autist who b8s Sup Forums with her edginess.

dunno who she is

prob someone who makes money off the rage of virginic autists

Average looking and horribly annoying voice. Don't care about her opinions any more than I do anybody else, I'm only interested in her appearance and ability to not annoy me, she fails at both.

I m sure she is virgin

Almost certainly bait, and almost certainly having her lines to her by someone else.

yep

she's okay. she'll grow out her edgy hitler phase a bit eventually.

this bitch isn't responding to the messages i'm sending her on yt. i need her on my fucking mixtape.

>I'm sure she's not.

I kinda like her and wait for her videos like an addict, even though I'm a leftist

Who?

Just your average /pol faggot with a nice camera

i bet you're drowning in pussy

Interesting alternate perspective to hear from, but a God Damn Nazi none the less.

Absolutely not! I respect women friend, they are not conquests for the having!

kek

She needs banned from YouTube for her hate speech.
Everyone who reads this should click one of her videos and ask YouTube ban it for hate speech.

>She needs banned from YouTube for her hate speech

This is probably b8. Either way, I fucking hate the cunt but if you believe this shit then you should genuinely off yourself. That faggot 'don't say what I don't like mentality' is the kind of festering horse shit pouring out of peoples mouths these days.

SHE IS A KNOWN JEW FROM PETERBOROUGH ONTARIO.

HER MOM'S NAME IS CHRISTINE ROTHMAN.
HER DAD IS A MOROCCAN JEW (SHE SAYS SHE'S PART NATIVE AMERICAN).

IT'S A TROLL. YOUTUBE KNOWS. ONCE IT BLOWS UP ON TV MEDIA , SHE WILL LET ON.

No. I don't care what she says, I'm sick of seeing these threads.
She's banned in Germany for hate speech. You can not watch her videos, because she promotes class warfare.

Obviously you tube knows. Enough complaints and you'd never have to see the queen of bad oral hygiene make a hundred threads a day about herself.

>someone says something i don't like

jewish conspiracy!

>someone says something i do like

jewish conspiracy!

you Sup Forums nut jobs are incredible.

>...because she promotes class warfare.
So we should ban all Black Lives Matter protesters because they promote "class warfare?"

She's a teenager on the internet who openly preaches white supremacy and racial satire. Some people think she's cool because of it, and other's don't. She exercises her freedoms of speech, just like every other person on the internet. And if you're bothered by her opinions, then you're probably just a weak minded piece of shit who is probably triggered by everything, and has yet to realize that you don't have to watch her videos or listen to her. If you're offended by a person's opinion on the internet, then maybe the internet is not for you and you should get a fucking life

TL;DR: Get over it, faggot! It doesn't matter.

jidf or brainwashed enough to do jidf's job for them without monetary compensation.

this one has been documented either way.

My experience with these kinds of people is that if something can be blamed on the Jews, it will be.

BLM didn't shit post the fuck out of 4 chan like it's their job.
You've been warned

You.

I like you.

that's what's so awesome about youtube,

they let her keep going even though her shit is stupid hate speech,

i really respect google and youtube for that,

Just another pawn in some white boy's game.

People suck, regardless of race or ethnicity. But some people have the potential to NOT suck.

>this one has been documented either way.

uh huh,

you Sup Forums faggots wouldn't know the truth, much less verification or documentation if it crawled up your virgin dick and laid eggs.

not sure if this is satire or if you weren't aware that she had videos taken down for exposing jewish lies.

>triggered leafy fan

>definitely jidf
>Sup Forums is always right
the lid has been blown off this one find a new sockpuppet

Hahahaha, warned. I'm not that other guy but fuck you faggot. Germany is fascist for banning it, banning it is stupid, it makes it important, gives it power. Do you know what the streisand effect is? Why is the left turning to pro-censorship after two generations of opposing the fuck out of it? You know if you let people lie and ban then shitty people in "authority" will USE THAT and lie about and ban things that ought not to be lied about or banned. If you give someone authority they'll abuse it, if you give people the freedom of choice some of them will make the wrong choice. Fucking deal with or move to North Korea.

really like what?

and speaking of which, if she is "exposing the jewish lies"

WHY IS SHE STILL ON YOUTUBE?

god you people just cannot use basic logic, it's amazing and horrifying at the same time.

>You've been warned
Confirmed bait, no one is this stupid.

what? dude what is wrong with your brain?

they took down her video and she had to reupload it on another website you retard. why are you talking about her if you haven't watched her videos?

And here it's me, a 100% Arian type
imho, this girl is crazy and delusiones

> dark hair
> dirty eye-color
> Slavic face structure
etc etc etc

I think she might have Polish roots.

And iterating this list : I cannot understand why SHE thinks Hitler would have done shit for her (beside forcing her to grow crops for the "Herrenmeschen"; like me btw).

just tell your boss that we know about her goyim.

she's reading something

just as dumb as Obama or Jon Stewart

>we
Germany

>delusiones
fuck I meant delusional, of course ...

I dont speak this kind of untermensch slang that often

Would fuck/Anne Frank

i just can't even,

if her and me had the same boss i would be fucking her, not hopelessly trying to talk sense to you.

what video?

what website?

and why did youtube take it down really?

Anne isn't as hot as she used to be.

JESS-I-CAAAAA

If you just google it you'll find the video that was taken down and evidence for her being a shill.

here's someone that reuploaded her video
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/evalion-the-most-antisemitic-video-ever/
transcripts showing she is a shill
youtube.com/watch?v=6K7zlNt4B0U

She's a female, and that's the problem. She would be able to redpill so many millions if she only had the intelligence of a man.

Just took a massive shit like 10 seconds ago. Wish it went in her mouth.

I'll be damned Sup Forums is always right.

Zo fucking zzle soooo edgy m8

ANY vids I should watch before she goes the way of tay.ai? I watched the q&a/ramble videos already.

I'd like to have a conversation with her and get to know her. I'd like to see how different she is from her youtube self. If she is as free thinking as the videos portray, I like her and her ideology. So many girls today are blinded by pop culture and have a sheep mentality. I hope there are A LOT more girls in America like her, it would be a pleasant surprise

why does the jidf script involve asking for proof when they know it exists and they have no response?

the link you posted is dead,

and as far as the video goes

is her name rally "veronica?"

and even if this is legit, is she talking about shilling for youtube or shilling for sexcams,

what is the context of the conversation, why can't we see it all?

you see this is what you do, this is always what you Sup Forums faggots do, you cherry pick shit completely out of context and jump to wild conclusions that support you suppositions.

if you mean "takes shit out of context" then yeah, sure there always right,

watch them take that out of context.

I am a leftist and I don't agree with a word she says. But, she is actually really smart

Shills on Sup Forums while making money by ironically portraying neckbeard nu-right culture and trolling nu-left babbies as you all flood in to watch her shit videos for adbucks.

inb4 no

yes.

Goddamn your life must be sad

dude if you gonna post shit to support your positions, we need to be able to read them.

Sounds like something a jew would say.

>the link you posted is dead,
it's not though you just copy/past it

and why is she so worried about what this guy was going to reveal?
youtu.be/GD4AJUIpZEo

>implying theres only 1 bot

This site isn't really hard to find.

HOLY SHIT!

fuck i should have know, the exboyfriend says she's a shill, releases some half baked nonsense that Sup Forums faggots are going to completely misinterpret, and BOOM, trouble for the hot brunette.

you Sup Forums faggots are so incredibly easy to fool and fuck with,

you actually believe that there is a Jewish organization dedicated for posting bullshit on Sup Forums, rather then some dumb 14 kid that just want's to laugh at your mental illness.

i have seen 2 year olds that are less gullible.

/thread mah niggaz.

>Yes, it worked so well with Leafy and h3h3 we decided to try it again. More gold in our pockets.

>implying it's not all pol conspiracy metaposting at this point
and you still had to resort to name-calling

I love how butthurt leafy was about her. He wanted to look so un-racist by calling her bitch and mentioning her "connections" with the KKK a million times. So fucking tryhard.

>why is she so worried
There's pictures.

Waifu

>implying it's not all pol conspiracy metaposting at this point

why would Sup Forums shit talk a hot bitch that is as dumb as they are?

girls like what's-her-face are super rare.

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

Incest is Halal in Islam - good one

thx

Check this out
youtu.be/ZY2XH_E-F0I

I'm in love, tbh

They aren't that rare. Also Sup Forums is crawling with non-whites and leftist degenerates.

That's great, user. Maybe we can find you a ball to play with.

Probably doesn't really believe all of the shit she spews but at least some of it.

Wants attention

Too young to realize how this will affect the rest of her life

She's 18 now. It would take a dedicated bunch of shit cunts to keep on her when she's 48 but those kinds of people do exist. 30 years is nothing when you can replace your numbers with new shit cunts yearly. I honestly hope she gets past this part of her life without the baggage, tho.

>I don't know what Aryan means

because she made fun of fat acceptance and your a fat, faggot, jew. That's why you hate her jew.

Not even that but once the normies get full view of her she's fucked. No one would want to hire "That crazy racist bitch" it would be terrible PR

I agree with about half of what she says

Racism will be normalized sometime during her lifetime once whites realize they were wrong (which is happening more and more everyday).

literally who

Oh. come the fuck on user you're better than that. There's no way minorities will allow that to be a norm and the amount of white guilt out there won't either

Minorities are already racist as fuck.. Unless you mean they won't let white people see it as normal, but if white people were pissed off enough they'd just stop giving a shit about their crying. White guilt is a hell of a drug but there is hope for many. I myself was a retarded leftist anti-nationalist until a few years ago.