This is a picture of an average penis

This is a picture of an average penis.
According to 95% of Sup Forums, this penis can make a girl cum multiple times and it can reach the cervix...

Why are you fags perpetuating the meme that average dicks are enough and that women crave average dicks more than big ones? What the fuck?

Reminder that you average cucks are delusional as fuck.

Cause they are.

5.5 inch here. Never had a girl leave unsatisfied. Looks, personality, confidence and knowing how a pussy works is 90% of what a girl needs to get off.

It's not your dick. You are just an ugly autistic faggot who spergs out around women.

is my dick too small?

I hate when they make fun of small dicks, whenever i overhear two niggers talking about their dicks i get my fedora and gtfo

no

girls love my dick..6.5in long and 5.8in girth

is my dick avg?

girls fucking love choking on average dicks

I have no idea wether my dick is big or small. When I checked it's size it was 20 cm or something but on penis size maps the average person here has like only 15 cm? Is my dick normal or big? I am 18 years old inexperienced

>"I'm able to bottom my girlfriend out with my 5.5 inch dcik and she fucking hates it."

-user

why does it matter what a woman craves? as long as you got off everything went fine

Those are not 20cm, but its a bit about average

>my girlfriend said that my dick was better that her ex's dick, and his was 8 inches long

>girls actually don't like being in pain from a big dick, they prefer 5 inches

im 5.5 inches long

i mean my girl is very happy with this, i'm sure being asian helps that for her

yes

just look at the unimpressed and holding her laugh in expression. Pathetic.

Nice, I always thought I was average, but as it seems, I'm a few cm bigger!

lol 20cm keep kiddin yourself. But thats above avarage. And the avarage is pretty small.

Lmao what is that like 3 inch?
Bigger is better boys, you know that. Yes a .38 special can still kill like a magnum. But nobody is impressed when you pull out a snub

shes lying and you will soon be cucked.

No way thats the average penis. It's so small. Mine is 6.5, and I assumed it was average.

I'm gonna take the bait and say that's a below average penis,,
I'm aus average is about 8inches, give or take,,
Sorry but it's true

it would be an ok dick if it wasnt horrible looking. It literally looks like a shit.

i like my dick

Girls will say that is above average. They can't measure for shit and they think 6 up is big. Also girth matters a lot, too little or too much can fuck ya right around 4-5 circumference is where you want it

Girls fucking love average dicks. It's true, a guy said so.

>average dick

You can tell when a girl is really into it because she dries up and you have to spit on your dick

She should do that with a toothbrush every once in a while

avg??

There is a big difference between 4 and 5 inches of girth, i think.

Virgin detected

I feel better aboit myself after seeing this thread lol

Guess again faggot

>whoosh

clearly you dont last long

Why would anyone think that women are unable to get off from average sized cocks? Millions of years of evolution has worked to make the P + V jigsaw fit just right.

Brb why are you fags perpetuating the meme that average vaginas are enough and that men crave average sized vaginas more than big ones?