Dear Gun Control faggots

Dear Gun Control faggots

Why shouldn't I be allowed to own a fully automatic rifle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one said you couldn't?
Name one reason, other than for protection, you need an automatic ASSAULT rifle
>assault rifle
>not protection rifle

Why should you?

I WANT a fully automatic rifle

in case a nigger comes at you really, really fast

If you collect guns, cool.
That's pretty much your only argument for owning an automatic rifle.
Jim Jefferies did a stand up on gun control. Look it up, it's pretty good

in the case of a foreign invasion / civilian uprising

>THE BILL OF NEEDS
> THE SECOND NEED AMENDMENT

Most niggers are only fast when cops are around.

They exist, they will always exist, and so I want one. That's not true with everything that could or does exist now, but if I want one, I should be allowed to have one as long as I pass my background check and don't have any crimes from the past [which I don't, gov't fag here]

cause then the government would lose a minuscule amount of control over you. and they can't have that.

For exterminating the prairie dog burrows that invade my land every few years. Since they're vermin we kill them with poison but it'll be so much better to just blast them rapidly.

nice try skeleton.

I saw that and I have to say, he is absolutely right. And he is absolutely hilarious

you dont need a machine gun.

To defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That is there main purpose. Other than that, fun is the only reason.

That guy is from my country and he does not know what he is talking about, enjoyed the rest of his freeDUMB show though.

Because you called me a faggot and that hurts my feelings.

You don't need 30 rounds

yes I do

What fucking use do you have for a fully automatic assault rifle.
>ITT next school shooter

>they exist, and so I want one
According to these logics, I can safely imply that you also want cancer, aids, And Ebola, since those also exist

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

you become a better shooter with semiauto

>That's not true with everything that could or does exist now,

Since when did illiterate gorillas gain access to the Internet?

Because you're a basement-dwelling NEET and your view on the world is so warped and far from any reality that you're a danger to yourself and those around you.

What's the military for?

Since the internet

Yea i should also be allowed to strap a .50 cal machine gun to the back of my truck and drive around the city

fuck off spooky

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Because you have a mental age of 12 and cannot be trusted with anything more dangerous than a plastic spoon.

Yes you should

I'm a sp00ky scary skelet0n, fear me

>well-regulated militia

Cause at some point you all have to grow the fuck up and start playing nice, so we may eventually force our will on another planet and the species that inhabit said planet.

Ever see any Haji firefight vids? Those fuckers literally shoot over there heads, around corners and anywhere else they can... Sometimes using one hand and never so much as even trying to put together a sight picture from a proper firing position.

Every single one of them is usually armed with a 7.62mm automatic rifle.

Giving you a rifle like that would accomplish nothing. Get gud at out to about 400 yards with a bolt action first, then try and master something more difficult.

which will never happen

You should. In fact, I do. Freakishly expensive due to the Hughes Amendment, which was an illegal addition to the law added *after* reconciliation. But it is cool.
HUGE waste of ammo, though. But fun af to fire.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Thats a large part of the reason for "domestic". Foreign for if another country invades, domestic for criminals and for if the government becomes to corrupt.

Yes because i want an army of untrained plebs carrying around full automatic assault rifles

You don't history, do you?

The 2nd was for us - the civilians - not for the states.

You're welcome.

>ITT DONT TAKE MUH GUNS AWAY OBAMER

And for everybody who thinks citizens owning automatic firearms is a terrible idea, look up bump fire stocks. Dump your reactions here afterwards for our lulz

>well-regulated militia

That's not what it says.

I like how the concept of inalienable Rights mean nothing. Literally out of the first 10 the people who wrote the constitution could think of, the right to bear arms and maintain a well regulated militia was the literal second that they came up with. the people need the ability to overthrow the government if it stops representing the people at large. The purpose of the 2nd amendment is that it allows the people to fight back against the government if the need arises. What is another right idk, like the 1st one was deemed as "inappropriate" as people might be hurt by what you say, would they be "inalienable" then? they are rights that cannot and will not be infringed as ling as self-respecting Americans keep all their rights sacred

Yes it does. This has been argued, your side has lost. Your side's argument wasn't even considered until the middle of last century, because it was so clear and self evident.

What's amazing is, the authors of the 2nd didn't write it, say 'That's it, the day is done, back to the farm.' Nope. They wrote extensively about why they wrote the Constitution and what they meant, and every one, every single one, wrote that the 2nd was for the PEOPLE, that is, you and I (not the state), to have arms. "That Every Man Be Armed" was written specifically about this.

I've got a standing bet with retards: If a tard can give me just ONE example of the founders saying that the 2nd was for the states to have a national guard (or whatever) as opposed to it being an individual right, I'll give you 100 bucks.

"The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed." The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree

from the supreme court to the internet to your eyes

As long as you are not a criminal or a retard who gives a shit?

why shouldn't i be allowed to have nuclear weapons OP ?

What they wrote about on their own time is cute and all, but what they codified in the law it's pretty clear; Article One, Section Eight, Line Sixteen of the Constitution states that Congress 'provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress.'

So...yeah, that's actually in the Constitution, not some letter or essay that one of them wrote later on his own.

What ruling is that, exactly?

Which has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. First, if that section says what you claim (and it doesn't) it is superseded by the 2nd Amendment.
Second, the Second Amendment is absolutely, positively, without any actual argument, about individual rights, not state rights.

Game, set, match, Sparky.

Go read it.

Seriously.

Read it. Law degree.
I can't really say it more clearly than I already did; you are wrong, the 2nd is about individual rights to arms. The militia clause is fucking you up, isn't it?

It took me a two minute google search

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

Please see
Your opinion is legally invalid

Nunn v. Georgia

Because of sperglords like you, others feel uncomfortable around you because of your selfish need to flaunt your giant deathcock in public.

In the US, just go to a Class 3 machine gun dealer, pay the one time $200 tax stamp, wait 3 to 6 months for the ATF background search, then go get your weapon. The hardest part is finding a range that allows full auto shooting.

Does my gun scare you sissy boy? Would you feel more comfortable and safe in the Stalinist USSR?

That's weird, because it says exactly what I said, since I copy-pasted directly from it.

The point of the Second Amendment is national defense, from threats foreign and domestic. That would be hard to do unarmed/ armed with handguns.

Not gun control fgt but isnt an assault weapon meant for assault and not defence, its a bit overkill

>Does my gun scare you sissy boy?
No
But you wish it would so you could all someone else a sissy when you are the sissy who needs an item to feel like a man.
One that even a fucking 12 year old could use.

aww is the little communist going to cry

I WANT some weed, but it's illegal in my state.

Boo hoo.

Be a fuckin' adult, you don't always get what you WANT.

The 2nd amendment says the people - that is, individuals, not the state - have the right to keep and bear arms.
Period, end of story, history confirms my version not yours, blah blah blah. You are wrong, I am right.

pic related, its you

Vague, undefined, and outdated.

Sorry, boyo.

No but you would if you didn't have your (lol as if it such an achievement to get one) gun.

Cry like a bitch.
Getting bitch slapped by HS kids.
No gun, No muscle.

So just bend over and accept what you are told you can have?

Or, you know, democratically exercise your right to organize a political movement to obtain what you and many others deem outside of the State's right to tell you that you cannot have?

You're not so great with the reading comprehension, are you?

Believe what you want. Gun control is here, it's not going away, and that's a good thing.

Outdated? LOL
You're one of those 'living document' morons.

Got it.

As to vague and undefined, nope. It is crystal fucking clear, and as I said before, the authors wrote extensively about what they wrote, what it means, and why they did it. That trumps all your left wing faggotry.

And who gets to decide what the new definition is?
Oh wait, of course that would be You.

Not vague, pretty straight forward and it is not outdated, if anything more relevant it is today as the day it was allowed.

There's no reason a law-abiding citizen who purchases one through the appropriate legal channels shouldn't be allowed to have one.

The vast majority of people who currently own these weapons have never/will never use them to commit a crime, but because of those who have used the guns to commit crimes, inanimate objects are crucified.

The people who use the weapons to commit the crimes should be punished to the fullest extent. Unfortunately, those who support gun control also support lax treatment of criminals.

In fact, many who support the stiffest forms of gun control actually plead for the release of violent criminals. It's comical to believe that the outlaws will change their behavior due to a change in the law.

It is a dying concept in the US. And what's even cooler, those against it are the ones with the guns. So, try your shit, we'll just fucking kill you in the streets.

>Trumps
kek

Assault rifle is just a name to describe the mechanical qualitys of a gun, the same way a mini gun is not actually a miniature gun. The reality is you could "assault" or defend yourself with just about any type of gun.The reason for wanting an automatic weapon would be that the opposition would most likely have automatic weapons and worse.

The world isn't this Cowboys and Indians playscape that you imagine it to be.
I know that whatever anime character you're trying to emulate would want to Rise Above their Rival through the power of friendship or hard work or what the fuck ever, but that shit doesn't fly in real life.

A fine example of why it's necessary, and why it's here to stay.

Nope, not me - definitely not you either.

You imbeciles are roiling like a gaggle of grumpy monkeys over this shit - it's pretty hilarious to watch you chimp out over it.

It would be democratically selected, like everything in our country ought to be.

The constitution of the United States of America was a document meant to be amended, and to grow, or shrink with the times.

Sorry, boyo.

And then what do you do when the people democratically continue to say that they don't want that shit in their communities?

A democracy that turns into mob rule and votes enslave me is no democracy

Because you are a stupid faggot.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a state...

Because you should be powerless and rely on your parental guardian, the government, to protect you.

First, it hasn't been amended to get rid of the 2nd.

Second (lol), self defense with weapons is a birthright, god given right, what have you; it is a right that is not dependent upon democratic ideals.

You're just pretending to be a basement-dweller, skeleton

couldn't have said it better

Or spank you when you step out of line

The same thing you do with people democratically continue to say they don't want freedom of speech in their communities.
Ignore them. It is a guaranteed right, not subject to the whims of the masses.

you can but it has to be manufactured prior to (i forget the year it's like 197X i think) but be willing to file a novel and pay 35k+ just for a mac 10.

LOL "enslave you"

More chimping. OOh-ooh Aah-aah

It's all fine and well when it's do with something you personally believe in - that mob rule - but when it's something you don't agree with

WATCH OUT

Please note your own hypocrisy.

As a side note - I'm not for gun control at all. I'm for gun and gun safety education, because of the accidental shooting of my little brother on July 20th of last year. But that's about the extent of it.

Fuck Off. The 2nd Amendment was written, following a war to overthrow an oppressive, militaristic, almost dictatorial regime. And it was penned to insure that the american PEOPLE, had the means to fight off the yoke of tyranny, should it become an issue. It says it right in The Declaration of Independence (The very document our nation was FOUNDED ON) that it is not only the people's right, but their DUTY, to take up arms, and tear down any government that tries to deny them their rights and freedoms. The ONLY reason the government wants to ban guns, is so they are the only ones who HAVE guns. The second you take away a people's means to defend their LIBERTIES, not their homes, not their property, but the very rights that define them as a nation, you are officially living in a police state. I do not say there should not be laws on how we can buy, or sell these guns. But if the government has assault weapons, you can bet your ASS I want one too. Because the only thing stopping them from coming at me with full force, is the knowledge that I am legally allowed to defend myself with the exact same type of force they will use.

Guns are used for defense in around 2% of all crime in America.

Two. Percent.

This "Good Guy With a Gun" is a bullshit concept.

None of this is true.