ITT: we laugh at the Circumcised

ITT: we laugh at the Circumcised

>> MFW they mutilate themselves for no gain.

Hahaha

As a cut person I can confidently say
>I ain't even mad

I don,t have to clean my cum sheath

You actually do need to wash your penis regardless of if you're cut or not

"Hey guys. I cut off the tip of my finger... now it wont smell like ass when I dont wash it for days on end"

We get head way more often than you do hoodcock

Yes. Indeed. But I don,t hafta clean my cum sheath as well.
Roto rooter a flap of skin.
I just jerk off with soap: fresh dick

>> MFW they mutilate themselves for no gain.
> they mutilate themselves for no gain.
> they mutilate themselves

yeah thats how it works

I did it for medical reasons.

Before me. My gf never had a circumcised dick. She sucks my cock like 3 times a week. She loves that shit. When your gf or wife comes home with a breath mint in her mouth it's probably because she's been out sucking a good looking dick. Your ugly junk disgusts her. Kill yourself.

>mutilate themselves
I was like a day old, dude

Explain

I'm 20 and considering getting circumcised. My foreskin feels uncomfortably tight when pulled down. Like worse than too small of condoms.

My ex gf literally had a phobia of unceecumcised dicks. When she was little she saw one at the pool and that shit haunted her. Nightmares and therapy. She thought the kid she saw had some sort of disease. She literally asked me on the second date if I was cut.

>684694216
youll love it for the first year. then you see a little downside. then youll love it again. had myne done when i was 15. great decision .

your gf is a attention whore.

Ouch. Snip snip yo.

What was the downside?

losing some sensation you had. mainly the nerve endings. people will say "but but you have to use lube now" not if your surgeon doesnt fuck it up.

Eh, as a filthy Jew, I had no say in the matter

I'm not mad about it or anything, it isn't something I would have done on my own but you know.

That sounds worth it to me. Thanks for the advice user

yup the second the stiches come out youll look in the mirror love your sexy cock and want to show it to all the bitches. god speed user have fun fucking!

Lmao I don't care barnacle Dick.

enjoy the war against dick cheese.
You fucking ooze factory.

But... nigga I didn't even have a choice. Didn't even know bout shit till age 13

All these years and never had the problem. Maybe if your hygiene is shitty.

This ya filthy nigger

circumcised penises are SOOO fucking stupid....

I mean seriously... everyday I see my stupid circumcised cock and HATE thinking that it will never have dick-cheese, urinary bacteria infections or horrifying appearance and it's like...

wtf why did my parents rob me of this life!?

I want a horrifying anteater dickskin that no american women will touch... it's just... horrible...

But you would far sooner and far worse then someone who is cut.
Face it your stupid parent left a detrimental piece of skin on your dick.
Which also makes it look gross as shit.

>mutilate themselves
Nope, society mutilates them before they have the ability to think for themselves. They're then brainwashed to believe it's normal.
Source: cutfag here

All you uncut bitches are lying to yourselves. The first time you pull your pants down for a bj from a new girl take notice of the disgust in her eyes. Your dick is fucking ugly.

Femanon here by the way. And I'm not showing my tits to a thread full of anteaters who I would laugh at irl.

Some labia are pretty fucked up looking. Do you support female circumcision as well?

Just because you have to clean it, doesn't mean you need to cut it off. You need to clean your arms, legs and head too, are you going to cut those off as well? Retard.

circumcision is just as retarded and illogical as ripping off your fucking eyelids
>kys cut faggots

Are you retarded?

So is that a yes or a no?

Yea. That makes sense. Because girls go "ewww an uncut eyelid"

They probably would if the Jews cut off everyone's eyelids for the last few thousand years.

I ask again. We're you dropped on your head as a child or just born this way?

What he said

BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAAAY

>implying circumcision is babies mutilating themselves by their own accord

yea look at all these monsters mutilating themselves by cutting their hair and nails too.

Duh they so totally are though

Lie to yourself. Your gf does. Uncut is gross and no girl prefers that shit. You can like it all you want but the honest truth is really straight forward. Girls like cut dicks. All these guys arguing against circumcision and not one of you really gets it. Girlso HATE that shit.

>No gain
----------------------------------------------------------------

>Universally more appealing to all sex partners

>Eliminates phimosis

>All but eliminates sepsis/foreign body infection

>slashes STD transmission rates by 55-65%

>Last longer in bed/no two-pump chumps

TIPPETY TOP FUCKING KEK!

Stay salty and cheesy like your inferior cocks, uncutfags!

Alright, I'll give you one last chance to have a serious discussion. If we should surgically alter baby boys' genitals to make them look more attractive to women, should we do the same to female babies to make them more attractive to men? Why or why not?
>inb4 insult instead of answer

I had it done at 23, now I don't have to deal with the smell (It started smelling just a couple of hours after washing it) or feel self conscious when I'm about to take my clothes off in front of other people. I know it's not for everyone but for ME it was the right decision. If anything I regret not having it done sooner.

>implying cut dicks are good looking and not dried up disgusting mutilations.

ew, what dicks have you been lugging on?

And this is the way it should be. I have no problem with circumcision, but I don't believe that sort of irreversible decision should be made for a child before he understands the pros and cons.

No. Retard. There are surgeries to make pussies more attractive and that's fine. Female "circumsision" is extremely dangerous and generally done by psychos. Your a retard for comparing the 2.

This, I have a rolling circumcision. My dick doesn't get keratinized nearly as bad as the ones that don't have any protection at all.

Honestly I think circumcising your child is a good idea if you yourself (and presumably your wife unless you are the female) live an unsanitary lifestyle or you feel you won't be able to impress on your child the importance of good hygiene.

From previous threads, and from just knowing in general, circumcision on non-babies is painful and has a recovery time. It's not worth the risk if the person in question can't keep their dick clean. If they can, sure, keep them uncircumcised. But it's all about the risk since so few other areas of the male body require that level of concern for washing.

No.

As a sexually dimorphic species, what's good for the gander isn't necessarily good for the goose.

Circumcision is an extremely simple procedure that can be done without anaesthetic (leading to complications) and it has tons of medical benefits and keeps in line with the concept of prophylaxis.

Female "mutilation" has no health benefits and their sex organs, being internalized, benefit from a fuller shape, because they can't do nearly as much to eliminate septic dangers/infection in them. This is why the vagina evolved to be acidic, by the way.

>mfw cutfags try to defend circumcision
>m-m-muh less chance of STDs and no dick cheese, i-it's not like you can use condoms or a shower

Berniefag-level delusion

All kinds, luv.

TL;DR: Cut cock master race takes over the thread and puts uncut fags in their rightful place at the bottom of the sex chain.

#ThingsMangledDicksActuallyBelieve

>caring about dicks

this thread

As a medical student. So much this.

Here's the thing though, kiddo:

Modern medical science is BUILT on prophylaxis, which accentuates, among other things, the assumption that the patient is a hulking retard who will neglect, forget, and in all ways, fail to take care of his own bodily upkeep.

Treating diseases is nowhere near as effective as PREVENTING them in the first place.

>muh condoms
>muh I'll floss my teeth
>muh I'll remember to take my medicine every day
>muh I'll peel back the foreskin and clean it every morning

tl;dr: It NEVER happens. People are lazy, stupid sacks of shit.

Everything I've ever known and experienced as a male circumcised at birth is bullshit.

Sorry mate, but circumcising babies it NOT inhumane... if anything, it's the most humane thing you can do for a male child.

Next thing I bet you'll say is that we need to not allow a child's tonsils to be removed...I mean... they can't make that decision, right?

fucking idiots on Sup Forums i mean... seriously...

>but I don't believe that sort of irreversible decision should be made for a child before he understands the pros and cons.

I mean I think it's a question of whether or not the child will be a dumbass who knows how to clean themselves, and that carries into adulthood. If you don't think you'll press on your child the excessive importance of good hygiene when it comes to dick-washing, compared to the closest thing which is probably brushing teeth, then there's likely good reason to get them circumcised.

If the child remains uncircumcised and doesn't clean inside the foreskin and gets an infection or whatever that requires circumcision, that becomes an issue. Obviously no parent has foresight, but it's like, if you're going to be the parent of an uncircumcised child then do your fucking job and reinforce the massive importance of foreskin-washing.

It's great how we as a society manage to avoid the word "mutilation" entirely when discussing male circumcision. When something becomes normal to a society, all rational thinking goes out the window in order to preserve the status quo. This is exactly how female mutilation continues to exist in some shithole countries.

#thingsgrossdickcheeserswannadeny.

At least they aren't anti-vaxxer levels of stupid; just incredibly ignorant about medical science.

Store comparing the 2. They are not the same.

Wait what? Did you quote the wrong person?

Yes, but I don,t need to. Cuz it ain,t there.
Clean dick
Half the time

Are you "mutilated" when a doctor opens up your hand or knee to perform surgery to enhance/repair your quality of life?

Surgical procedures ending in "-otomy", (which is nearly all of them) literally mean "cutting into flesh, tissue or organs with a knife."

I think you're missing the point that uncircumcised penises are horrifying in every culture and any woman who tells you otherwise is sparing your feelings...

Also, you're neglecting to mention all of the horrifying diseases you'll get simply by having sex (EVEN WITH PROPER HYGENE) if your foreskin is even remotely tight...

... but forget about that... let's just remember that foreskins are impractical in literally every way...

You're right user.

I mean, who ever decided not to call removing the appendix "mutilation" or wisdom teeth... wtf is wrong with society and all it's multiple multilations!

#savetheappendix!!

you're all so fucking gay, getting mad about each other's dicks.

You think that because you were raised in a society where one is mainstream and the other is considered to be downright evil. Consider the perspective of someone from a society that doesn't cut anyone's genitals.

>Universally more appealing to all sex partners
Nope, check pic related.

>Eliminates phimosis
Leg amputation eliminates tinea pedis, doesn't mean leg amputation is a good idea, you fucking autist.

>All but eliminates sepsis/foreign body infection
What the fuck does this even mean? Is it even English?

>slashes STD transmission rates by 55-65%
How the fuck is foreskin related to STDs whatsoever?

>Last longer in bed/no two-pump chumps
Yeah, because permanently getting way less pleasure out of sex is totally worth it because you last longer. Retard. With my uncut dick, I get twice as much pleasure in 5 seconds than you do in a whole minute. As for the lasting longer thing, you can easily just train that, all you have to do is stop fapping to your chinese cartoons alone in your parents' basement 5 times a day.

This. This this this this this this.

Every girl I know us grossed out by uncut dicks. Like actually repulsed. All the arguments in this thread for uncut but not one of them can defend it from the fact that they ugly and girls don't want them

Lol cherry picking this hard. At this point uncut is a fetish.

Cut is the norm and most women prefer it. I have overheard some humiliating conversations between women discussing uncut cheese missiles

I mean I used to think that it would've been better if my parents had me cut, it would've saved me a lot of disstress not to mention having the procedure as an adult is extremely unpleasant. But now I wonder if instead I would've just developed other more serious sexual inadequacies

How many of these girls were from an area of the world where circumcision isn't the norm?

Cherry picking. I have been told repeatedly I have a pretty cock. I'm cut. Good job finding one out of 300 uncut that looks better than a cut. You cherry picking retard

Don't forget those perfectly good cancer growths! It's so disgusting to saw through flesh and tissue with a scalpel.
#SaveTheTumors

nah man, you'd be a lot better off... no need to try to pretend otherwise...

I mean I ain't gonna act like I'd rush to the surgeon if I wasn't already cut... but i don't believe I'd deny it either....

i mean... the reality is so blatantly obvious...

The prettiest uncut dick vs the ugliest cut dick. One example does not make it true. 99% of the time this argument is bullshit. Besides... that uncut cock is still pretty ugly IMHO

MFW keeping it uncut for no gain. There is no fucking difference. What ever you have been told it was a lie. Pleasure, sensation, sensitivity, is all relative and feels the same to a cut person as it does to an uncut person. Both can reach orgasm in the same two minutes or less. All this uncut is better shit is just a bunch of hurt fags wishing they where cut when it is too late now for them to do it.. So they try to rationalize and throw their guilt back on the cut guys to attempt to make them feel like the inferior ones when there is NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

not quite for no reason. i was circumcised at birth because my cock wasn't working and i needed surgery that coulndt happen without circumcision

Its not the norm, we amerifags do it for no reason what so ever, but it is not the same elsewhere

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

*test*

>no reason

SEE

Why do it to babies though instead of letting boys and men decide for themselves when they're able to comprehend the choice?

Second

>no gain
we gain the ability to show our dick to a girl without them being turned off