What is the meaning of life...?

What is the meaning of life...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOCaacO8wus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's to say

There isn't one. Get over it.

I guess if that's what you choose to think.

You kill time until time kills you

To please our creator

Dank memes and sick dubs

Existentialism is the way to go.

you might die at any time. Enjoy yourself

The fact that you won the lottery.
You get to partecipate in a giant hunger games-like thing where who doesnt get chosen never gets to exist. And you are a human, the most intelligent being on the planet, you're pretty fucking welcome

Life is the meaning of life. Think of it as a dance, the meaning of it is the thing itself.

I think that the human racionality cannot answer this question. We're so fucking smaller than great things as the Nature itself that we have no capacity to answer this
>Someday we all will know
>or not

I had enough to say it is absolutely none. There is no fucking "meaning" in being alive.
You can do whatever you want and give YOUR life any meaning accordingly to your actions and plans.
Please, listen this old fart here, don't waste your time with these neo hippie shit. I say this to you with all my heart and genuine love of a stranger: forget this non sense of meaning and just do your best and try to be happy.
There is not much besides this.

We all want to be happy....
Love brings true happiness....
Love is not being obsessive over a chick....
Helping an old lady....
Working in what you love...
Having a partner that you can fully trust and be honest with...
Loving nature and everything in it...
Most importantly, love yourself, which means. Trust and faith.
Trust your heart and your decisions, and have faith in them.
For example, you really love painting? You would rather live in van if you if you could paint all day? Then go fucking do it....
Most of you guys don't even know what they love in life, your mind is filled with shit memes, self loathing, fears..... +any addiction gets you away from your true self.... That's why meditation is so helpful... (search within your self what really moves you in life, and deal with all the traumatic experiences you suppressed)

steel memes melt dreams

Love
physical relationship

companionship

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker.

Just no. Meditation? Seriously?

Why would anyone stay still and "trying not to think", just breathing, for the sake of learning something about yourself?
It sounds stupid and IS stupid. Forget it and all other bullshit so common these days. Better just take a walk on the rain or enjoy the beautifull view on the countryside on a sunny day...
Meditation is just another bullshit. Do it now and when get older remember all the precious time you wasted. As I do and regret.

douche

Well i got the most amazing feelings from it, +everything i eat tastes better, just walking in the rain is more fun... So yeah... For me it works.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

I didn't say try not to think... I do the opposite... I explore and create worlds.... I can close my eyes and see a whole universe that seems more real than this.... I think you just never really did proper meditation. +the older you are the more difficult it gets. Meditation is not the process, its the state... It's like being super high happy sharp calm and logical.....

youtube.com/watch?v=QOCaacO8wus

Well, in my country we just call this thing of "creating worlds" 'head on the moon'
The word lunatic would not fit on this context, but gives you an idea.
And yeah, I did a lot of meditation before my 30's and as I said: waste of time. Would be better fuck some prostitutes and drink whiskey.

Interesting, im young, 22..... Please elaborate on your experience.

Well ofc we are part of everything..... We are 1 big developing mind.... Part of our development is to explore study and evolve the human race by doing what your dna coded you to love....

1) Crush your enemies
2) See them driven before you
3) Hear the lamentations of their women

Isn't any. Sorry