How does one steal a girl from their boyfriend?

How does one steal a girl from their boyfriend?

pic unrelated

Pic related

You don't you fucking beta

Ask randy

10/10

Kill him.

no cause then shes never gonna wanna fuck anyone else

>
Are you sure? She need someone to help her

talk to her and court her like any other chick. then sneak a kiss. if you're at all socially and aesthetically desirable to women, you'll be in bed with her at no time. an exception might be women who're newly smitten - they tend to be singularly focused on that 1 guy temporarily.

shes been with him for like 4 years. how do you court a chick without seeming like a beta whiteknight faggot thats too nice

Be good looking
Be funny
Be there

Kek
You're asking the impossible if your a white knight faggot
Thats like asking the Nazi's to not gass your jew family for being jews

cringey motherfucker topkek

yeye sick advice cuzzzzzieeeeeeeeeee thats some rly hot gameplan u got going on

yeeeeeee bwoiiiiiiiiiii bitches gun be twerking on ur pecker with that swag bitch mechanix

uda real mvp family

You cannot still another man's girl. You can only steal his whore.

Fuck off!

long dick stylr

im not. the only other girl i dated i grabbed the bitch and just started making out with her and shoved my hand down her pants and started fingering the shit outta her and that got her to go out with me but it only worked cause i knew she was trashy and would be down for it. but this chick isnt like that and would fuckin flip out if i did that. so im kinda at a loss.

First kill her. Then bone.

Even the nicest of girls will go for a "bad boy" its scientifically proven
They literally proved that nice guys do finish last give me a moment i will provide the link

(you)

Underrated post

i don't get you faggots.
it's perfectly ok to steal some random buttfuck's gf. It's not ok to steal your friend's girl. Do you not even understand what friends are?
Go fuck yourself, op. But I don't think it matters anyhow because if you're asking Sup Forums then it's clear you're a beta faggot.

so pretty much what youre saying is i just gotta be badder than her bf and do exactly what i did with that other girl?

Then kill her.

Kill them all user.

You don't, you piece of trash.

tfw you actually believe what you post kek

im not friends with her bf

Be better than the current boyfriend

Go back to tumblr faggit

Sorry, let me fix that.
>You won't.
If you have to ask, you're never gonna be able to pull it off.
The two of them probably laugh at you.