I feel like crying Sup Forums

I feel like crying Sup Forums

Feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CnEaPgNo4w
youtube.com/watch?v=DE0c6G9V6fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need to talk to someone. I got dumped, i'm drunk

I have an alcohol and casual sex problem.

well at least you still have life, even if the meaning is obscured or removed

I have no where else to go but my parents. They don't allow drugs or drinking. But that's how I cope. How can I be okay sober? Is really anyone here sober in these feels threads? I feel so alone. I dont have anyone or anything besides my family but I might lose their help any second.I want to an hero

im just smoking weed. no drinking. life is pretty great now but following thread regardless

OP here
I'm sober because I've got work tomorrow. I don't know, I've got a good life but something is missing.

I've got class at 7 AM. Drunk as balls, girlfriend broke up with me without explanation and won't talk to me. Enjoy your good life

I wish I could smoke weed. I'm not even allowed to do that. I get drug tested regularly.

fucking bump. I need to talk to someone

bumping

Hello. How is life for you?

It's 5:02 AM when I write this. I'm laying in my bed and throught this night I've understood that theres only one person that doesn't make me feel dead inside and that's my friend. And my two dogs...While the rest of the people interact with daily make me feel dead inside...Even my own family. What do Sup Forums, what do?

luckily ive never been on probation but i know its created to disenfranchise people and make life shitty for no reason. just move to a 420 friendly state once you're clear.

Forgot to mention: I feel like I'm dragging my friend down to the shitter with me. Even to him I'm probably baggage. Should I just try to end it again? I've tried to kill myself once already, but the rope fucking snapped..

I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a 1 dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the Average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Yup

Bumping for feels.

This thread is too sad, have a pale cleanser

I could have become a dancer, but then I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 6. I could have become a musician, but I didn't get accepted into music school. I never really developed social skills thanks to my parents just hoping that my older brother would teach me. He didn't. I had to switch schools because of my condition, lose all my friends, the few I had of course. In this new school I was still a outcast, but I was among people who were somewhat like me, with some kind of health problem. I adjusted, somehow. But I lost alot too, by adjusting. I'm in 12th grade now (EU fag here, 18). I died inside. And now, while just laying in bed I realised, that I've been dead inside for a long time and nobody will help me. Is it all that life has to offer? Just understanding that nobody will help? Or what?

For me all life is work my 11 hours a day job
Go on b
Eat
Sleep
Repeat
Gonna kill myself

(Baguettefag here)

>father is kill
>natural causes and went quietly, but still kill
>how to explain to his cat that daddy isn't coming home
>cat is adopted by a good family
>it's harder to say goodbye to a cat than to my dad

Here is my opinion on everything I know nothing. Neither do you... so cry... keep cryin... one morning youll wake up, and not want to cry... so make crying get old... then quit and move on. Welcome to earth, human.

>check'd
Latvianfag here to be exact
If you are going to kill yourself, atleast make sure you buy a good rope or good enough meds to OD on. I made the mistake of buying a shitty rope. Haven't tried to do it again, because what's the point? I'll die of some sort of cancer anyway.
>I had a tumor in my brain that was removed when I was 1
And that's probably going to be my life in about two or three months..

I don't come here often, just wanted to leave a little snip about hoe I lost love, I'm currently helping my crush go out with her crush.

I'm probably a cuck but I'm gonna end myself before I'm 25 so it doesn't matter

Was gonna try nylon, see how it turns, or well... I won't. Hopefully you end up going out in your sleep or some shit. I've heard tumors can be pretty painful

This song

>Hurt - Thank You For Listening
Only song I've ever been able to cry too

at least you have sex

I feel ya user, was in the same spot when I was 16. Then I started hitting the gym and I apparantely I was good at football(FB) soon after the bitch started to be clingy as fuck to me and shit when all the other bitches were at my table, turns out she had a thing for me but I had lost my interest in her by then, move on bro.

This.

I have class in 3 hours and 4 minutes, so no sleep for me. I don't know about tumors beeing painful, only thing that I know that I was crying extra hard then. My mom has told me about that more than enough times. I hope your life will improve too, tho m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CnEaPgNo4w
This band always helps to put words to the pain.

Two years ago, I started dating this amazing girl. She was the best thing to ever really happen to me that entire year since I was starting to spiral into a depression as the irrational fear of my friends leaving me grew inside my mind. We were a perfect match, both comic book nerds that loved Marvel and video games. And then one of us stopped trying. After summer break (this was in grade 9 moving to grade 10) we progressively stopped talking. I grew quiet as she talked nonstop about a show I never heard of. Every time I spoke up and tried to make a joke, I always got shot down. Fast forward to last August. I was at a party and ended up kissing another girl. I texted my girlfriend crying apologising and explaining how stupid I was. I woke up at 4am with a text from her saying that we were over. It has been about 9 months since, and I still can't get over her.

Yeah I'm going to call in sick, hope your lot improves as well

I feel the same way OP

Oi where the fuck do you live? Thats almost sandnigger time, reporting from lebanon here (visiting)

All you need in life is a bed, a friend, and a gun, just in case your bed gets cold, your friend gets smart, and you realize that better a bullet in the brain, than a stain on society

ITT: I swear depression is a real thing and you should appreciate how hard my 1st world tribulations are

Latvia, Baltic States

>check'd
Beautiful, just fucking beautiful...

The girl who I call princess said "was your princess". :(

Cries

>you should appreciate how hard my 1st world tribulations are

You don't have to, but denying the fact that people, by their fault or not. Do suffer some rather crippling strains of unreasonable sadness.

I tried suicide by overdose a couple years back and I fucked it up and now I don't have the balls to do it again. I don't want anything, I have no goals to work towards, Xanax doesn't work anymore, I don't get high when I smoke, I don't get drunk when I drink. I don't know what to do.

Trips... ITS TRUE!!!

Two sets of the same kind of trips
GG

It probably won't. Once people are past the age of 6, life just goes down the shitter and doesn't go back out untill you are old as dirt and can't enjoy life to the fullest anymore

Try getting into fencing, let's you get good at stabbing stuff, sadly it doesn't teach you how to deal with real life movement. A school that teaches Medieval fighting styles will give you something more practical.

sounds like a good problem to have

I actually got into fencing, and when I was a teenager I was really interested in medieval sword fighting, got into LARPing etc. But now my body has failed me, I have muscular dystrophy and can't do stuff like that anymore

I got a D on my school project

My mom set a earlier bedtime

Dad took my bike away

Life sux, skool sux 2

>underage b8
Don't worry, it'll only get worse from here on out

Ah... shit... can you still play video games?

What a bunch of useless whiners. Get over yourself. Get a fn hobby.

im 24

Suck a dick nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=DE0c6G9V6fg
Go to 2:45

I cant sleep because my dad always wakes me in the night. I'm secretly a tranny in the closet, but hopelessly masculine. I have no friends because I'm walking through life like a zombie. There's nothing for me in this world

>get a fucking hobby
You nigger I had many hobbies, but then I got Rheumatoid Arthritis aaand now I'm here.

yeah, it's not Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy, its not gonna kill me. I can still get around mostly, I just can't walk or stand for period longer than 10 or 15 minutes.

I know what do to, stop using for a couple of days you mong, detox before you retox, you can irreparably fuck up your neuro-transmitters if you don't break, what are you some kinda fucking tweaker bro?

Mount and Blade warband is the game for you then. Bannerlord sometime next year. Use manual blocking and manual attacks if you want to get the feeling of a real fight.

what's the replay value?

I know about tolerance breaks, I'm not an idiot.

Tons of mods, great gameplay, thriving MP community and (fucking kill me, but the subreddit for M&B has some cool fucking RP events going on)

I've prob logged 300+ hours, almost everyone loves the game, and those that don't are almost unanimously because "Graphics are to old"

So to say, huge replay. Gekokujo is the Sengoku Judai mod, lots of JAPURUUUNEEEZE in that. Perisno is fucking intesne tons of great units. PoP fucking op archers and fucking fun.

Do I need to say more?

Pretty good, it's highly moddable and there's mods that compleatly make the game feel different.

bump

Eyyyy M&B bro? Preferred overhaul / MP mod if you use any?

>Overhaul: Native Expansion
Haven't started to get into MP because I'm a scrub

does it have graphics update mods? Back when I used to play Skyrim I used a lot of graphics mods

also is it solo or an mmo?

hey does anyone have the one picture explaining why video games aren't fun anymore?

You go to community events or you want some info?
ehh Y/N, the overhauls make the textures better, and more unique, and I like to say Gekokujo looks a ton better then Native... However, as awesome of a game as it is, it's mostly a cult following.
Singleplayer sandbox (Campaign?) with plenty of multiplayer mods...

Presistent world is the "MMO" style you could say, but I've never attempted it. If you want prescience CRPG is prob your multiplayer mod.

Feel deez nuts on your chin

You play to much and don't diversify your hobbies, or you play to much of the same genera. Regardless to much of a good thing makes you not think of it as a good thing, then you start taking it for granted.

>If you want prescience CRPG is prob your multiplayer mod.

Also full invasion 2 if your computer can handle it... Not sure if mine could or if there was just to many players and that was crashing me.
>Trips
I guess I speak the truth.

Nah, I'll find my own way. Thanks tho m8.

If you want a practice partner I'm always up for helping people get the hang of manual blocking. 90% of it is getting used to manual anyways.

bump for the sake of my own

I already use manual blocking in SP, I dislike the automatic blocking bullshit.

I dont have the balls to kill myself. Enlist in the infantry?

Go ahead, I don't have the balls to enlist

You're to much of a bitch, they won't want you anyways. They want soldiers, not more cases for their understaffed and useless psychiatry wards.

If you can block 50% of the time, you're already better then 25% of the MP community, 100% and you're about 50%.

About 50% of the time, it's relaxing

for what it's worth, i'm sorry you got dumped. i was dumped recently as well, and in an effort to attempt to stop being so angry and sad when i think of her, i tried talking to her today and the sole topic was work-related. i feel a bit better now that we talked about something that wasn't our relationship, like maybe i can get past this. we weren't together very long, so i have no idea why the breakup hit me as hard as it did.

i still miss her despite everything, though i know she would never give us another chance. i don't know where i went wrong, but whatever i did was enough to end things after an amazing time together.

Thank you for showing me this