You run your own snuff movie business and these three volunteer to star in it...

You run your own snuff movie business and these three volunteer to star in it. They know that they will be killed for the film. How do each of them die?

Alzheimer's. It's a long movie.

Lupus.

Bump

slowly and comfortably.

that's right. I'm gonna fatten them up. fly them to a deserted island then eat each one to survive until I am picked up by a rescue boat at some point in the future.

God damn man it's really pathetic you keep coming back everyday to post this fucking retarded fantasy. Like ok once just for the keks but you keep doing it. Clearly you post this pathetic shit and jackoff to it. Kys

human centipede, but connect the front and back to make a human starfish
they might live forever with no need for food, but i wouldn't count on it

heart disease

>684709336
Death by endless sex

Bump

have the redhead sit on a big band grinder with 1000 coarse paper. fill dark haired girl's vagina with bullet ants and offer her a cheese grater for self-relief. Let her bleed out. fill up blondie's anus with ginger's remains sew her shut. force feed her 1lb of sugar free gummi bears and sew her mouth shut as well. puncture her dam/taint.

Heart disease

Who the fuck would want to be in a movie where they are going to be killed.....

Details on redhead one?

this scenario turned me on. Am I a serial kller in the making Sup Forums?

This is an absolutely retarded thread. Fuck you, faggot.

Embrace it. Describe it

/thread

We're going to find out once and for all whether jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Put her in a glass box, resting on a big ass grinder.
Bonus points if class box is so narrow she can only stand.

Hang them up-side down in sleeping bags in a driveway, then throw frozen coca-cola cans at them until they're dead.

Assisted suicide

Nump

I marry them all and grow a big family full of love