Any Juggalos on Sup Forums tonight

Any Juggalos on Sup Forums tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woop woop

Hopefully theyre all dead

Icp is utter garbage. Anyone who legit likes them should be shot. I've never met a juggalo who was smart and hard working. Can this be a juggalo hate thread now?

Nice bait

kill yourself

no

Hmmmm.Haters

22 year old Juggalo here who has attended college and works full time. Ask me anything.

Wait, what? You're telling me it isn't? What's it supposed to be then?

>has attended college
>has

Why you drop out?

>684711534
I too have never met anyone worth a fuck that was a juggalo.

> be me
> some 17 years ago, move into new house.
> next door neighbor was quite older, juggalo faggot
> always talked about the great mafaggo and such
> eventually hurt his back doin construction
> gets addicted to pills
> decides to try mma... like wtf.
> sucked ass, gets nicked named "tap out"
> gets really depressed, starts doin H
> ends up hanging himself in the park his kids still play pee wee fooseball

juggalos are dumb ass niggers that are usually feeding off the state and or fuckin their own.

ITT: edgy, loser, poor, family problems, emo, drug addicted 13 15 year olds

Stopped going to focus on work. Needed to help out with family medical bills. Planning on switching majors if I go back.

What is a juggalo?

Fucking Juggalos on Sup Forums

Here's what you do. First unfasten the top nut slowly to the left. Then lift the lever on the right hand side. It will make a slight noise, don't mind the noise. Lift the entire apparatus in an upward motion when you hear 3 clicks stop. This is the vantage point and from here all the work can be performed on the sagian device. Your going to want to use plenty of lubricant to ensure proper spread once the adjustment is made. The fuel must not be added until the last step. Move out of your moms basement fuclbag.Let me repeat, no fuel until the very last nut is turned. Go fuck yourself juggalo. There is no room for error when presenting the method for the least resistance of the metering. The proper usage of sounding devices is imperative to correct installation. Using gloves to check your father's prostate insert slowly into the rectum until entire wrist in enveloped. There is no turning back now. Kill yourself you low life white trash do nothing with your existence failure of a human being.

That's called the hatchetman. It's not a hatchet. It's a meatcleaver.It's a juggalo thang

This might be a better fit for you op
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

>I've got my dick in your hotdog bun
You lot are a bunch of faggots.

Two scoops

Lost it at struggalos

Juggalos are tremendous faggots

You mad Sup Forums ros

Fuckin magnets, how do they work?