Which of these 3 have caused the most havoc among European history?

Which of these 3 have caused the most havoc among European history?

British.

Prussia/Germany was just a British puppet.

france before franco-prussian war and germany after

Krauts, no doubt about it

Germany.
>fall of rome
>protestant reform
>ww1
>ww2
>EU

Germany

Still today they cause havoc

>>fall of rome
Why do people claim that Germany is behind the fall of Rome?

Often when we went to war, it was because we were attacked.

the one that started a second world war 20 years after the first, which by the way they also started

I'm gonna be with you on this one.
Rome fell because of Germanics, not because of Germany. Most of the Germanics that caused it to fall ended up as modern Italians/Spanish.

sorry, but havoc is russian

Is Germany a territory or a people?
As far as definitions go it is a territory.

Yeah, if Germany were a people then all of Western Europe would be part Germany.

Well I don't know why Britain is there, we always try to stabilise Europe and just get shit back from continentals.

Germanics /=/ Germans.

You know nothing about history of Europe and Europeans, so shut the fuck up and pick up history books.

Germany has literally never done anything good on a large scale. Tiny good things, sure, but nothing major.

They aren't even evil, just robotically stupid and keep wrecking shit. They are literally Mr. Magoo the country.

As one famous historian said, France has set fire and blood in Europe during many centuries

haha
remember when we tried to improve africa and india?
oh my days!
much fun was had

It was an attack on the claim that Germany sacked Rome lad. I'm literally agreeing with what you said...

>Rome fell because of Germanics
They were the deathblow, but Rome fell because of centuries of mismanagement, decline in agriculture and because the military organization upon which Rome was founded was discarded

You forgot

>Inventing communism
>Causing the Russian revolution and the creation of the Soviet Union

The Eternal G*rm has been the bane of Europe's existence for millennia. Even this century, if G*rms hadn't chimped out and started 2 world wars Britain and France would still be global hegemonic powers and Eastern Europe would have living standards on par with the rest.

France and Germany.

But only as result of succesful baits by the perfidious flag.

you know htat Marx is Rothschild's relative, right?

he basically wrote Capital for him

Germany. WW2 damaged western culture in a way it has never and probably will never recover from.

>prusshits
>pr*testants
>world wars
>Merkel

God I hate Germans.

>Germany. WW2 damaged western culture in a way it has never and probably will never recover from.
This. The Cultural Marxism that is suffering the West is a direct consequence of the barbarities that Hitler did, had it not been for the Nazis, massive immigration and European racial and cultural endofobia would not have existed.

Don't forget Marx.

Technically both, Armenius is a national hero and was probably born somewhere in the Netherlands

wrong

We're good guys

WRONG

He's right tho

France germany uk

HA

FRANCE NUMBER ONE

britain defenitly, if they didn't colonize the world the usa would not exist today.