I don't see a rekt thread, so let's start one

I don't see a rekt thread, so let's start one

Bumpalicious

God I need this.

That truck fucking disintegrated.

lol did not expect the second one

I feel like after he clipped the first one and it turned him he could see the next one coming and bailed

I hope not.

better watch them edges

Serious question:

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

We all will become them someday. You either laugh or go on a spree.

None of this matters.

>edgy
I say what I say because I feel it, not to make you react.
Therefore term is inaccurate.

I'm an EMT, I see dead bodies in real life, do CPR, break ribs etc..and I like these threads, this is real life, people die you fucking faggot

It still makes you an edgelord

Nope. Feel free to fuck off with your buzzwords.

you can pretend all you want

In other words, because I care about and respect human life, I'm a "faggot". Awesome. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?

>useful to the world
As if anyone wasting time on Sup Forums gives one single flying fuck about being this.

>I care about and respect human life
Fucking speciesist.

what movie was this for anyways

>So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this?
Says the guy bitching about a thread.

I do more for my community than you ever will, I volunteer as an EMT, having a morbid fascination doesn't hurt anyone you fucking reject, it's not like we're laughing at people's misfortune, it's simply because we're inquisitive

I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through the hardship of losing their loved ones?

Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours FUCK YOU

>not like we're laughing at people's misfortune
I am

here we g o o o o

It can also be a coping mechanism, IMHO.

>what MOVIE was this for
I'm sorry, did you mean, video game, sir?

I would agree, I happened to click the top webm by accident, looks fake to me.

THE LOGIC behind shock / gore / death videos is there is a certian psychology similar to the gawping at a car crash scene. I honestly avoid these at all costs but when I do happen to watch them I try to shrug it off as a natural curosity. I'm not some scumbag who finds this LULZ or look at that cunt die types.

Just try scroll past the rekt cancer on Sup Forums i know i do.

SINCERELY EVERYONE

The Dark Knight

>don't even know about half of what people have gone through when they have someone they've known die
Assumptions, mate. Assumptions.
Are you a fucking betazoid?
What the fuck are you even doing here? In this thread?
Go to the Spongebob meme one, you'll have less stress & live longer.

The desire to look at death is natural, and helps us come to terms with our own mortality, you will die. it could happen in the next 30 mins or 30 years, but it will happen. And its nice to not be unprepared. go somewhere else if it offends you. As /b is obviously not the place for you. and thats OK

What the fuck happened?

My Dad died on 9/11. His last words were "Allhu ackbar!"

I dropped my new mixtape
>Nigger jokes

fucking kek

HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!!!

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's funny to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

jihad

fucking nogs

>Dum Ho

Nice...

nice

happy ending

>implying we ever wanted you here anyways, ayyyy

You sound like such a fag dude, I'm fucking laughing my ass off at the emo ass tom fuckery that you just posted on a Rekt thread.

When the new restaurant opens at the top of WTC One, there will be three seating sections. Non-smoking, smoking, and burned beyond recognition.

hahahahaha

>Trayvon deserved to die because of this kind of shit

I'm genuinely happy for her.

bye bitch

See, THIS type of shit pisses me off.

Humans absolutely deserve to get it, and it only ever helps the planet by there being less of us.

Animals don't. Thanks, God, you fuck.

fucking niggers

Goodbye faggot

>Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I can only be but so erect, mate.

>implying we aren't animals either
example: society

>implying this isn't a nig nog thing
At least when white people are sadists, they do they try to hide it from society. These primitive buffoons think this is quality werrl steerrr material

>Trayvon looks over at you with chapped lips and heavy eyes
>"Man if you don't shut cho' gay lookin' ass up with tha' fufu lame shit ass nigga"
>My sides

Think about that for a second...Good, now realize that no one gives a single shit.

We're the ones that like to think we aren't & are somehow better; above the rest.

I've seen too many vids of whites acting exactly the same to buy this shit.

>falling for that copypasta

Is this you?

kek

I knew it

lmao a white man who wants to kill cats does it in a dingey basement somewhere. He is aware that is abnormal.
>nigga post dat shit on werrl starr dat facebook upvote nigga shit

Can some one shoop a penis in his open nigger mouth?

Civil War

What?

>now realize that no one gives a single shit
Oh, I'm well aware of where I am.
And I don't give a fuck what you have to say, either.

Fapping

agreed, y do dis

Deadpool

So then why are you saying what you're saying if you know where you're saying it and you know that no one would give two fucks?

I thought you were gone nigguh

Because I don't have one to give either.
Different guy.

what's with asians and stabbing people?
>asian
>human
pick one.

Also, context? Can't find shit googling this. Would love video with sound

Doesn't make them much better. Fractionally perhaps. Not enough to be proud of.

So you're just seeking attention like a sixteen year old little girl?

this is the exact fucking reason we need to kill these niggers

I'm saying being black is like having down syndrome. And the ability to understand WHY what you're doing is wrong is important. It's why nogs are rarely serial killers but commit the most violent crime.

16 is a womern, mate. So no.

This thread needs to calm down

>16 is a "womern"
What country are you from, sir?

somebody post moar rekt

Holy shit keep the dubs coming

Climb off the racial high horse, mate.
Fuckwads are fuckwads. This piece of shit being marginally better than that piece of shit really doesn't make a difference; still need to be hung equally.

I'll try good sir.

Hinson.

Just where the fuck do you think you are?

Do rekt careers count?
facebook
permalink.php?story_fbid=1744457475798130&id=1627367344173811

I don't take life that seriously, it's given and taken effortlessly every second of the day. If reckt threads offend your sense of decency, wtf are you doing on b?

I asked the country mate, and if I'm correct; Hinson is in the US. In the US, a legally adult male and/or female is aged 21 years of age and in some cases, 18. So tell me, how the fuck is a 16 year old little girl considered a grown woman?