Bbw/chubby thread

Bbw/chubby thread.

Big butts are the best.

my gf

Bump

imgur.com/a/twefl

Ive seen this pic before. I so want to have anal sex with her.

Bbw anal. The best.

she has such a big round ass and her pussy is super tight

Thats one juicy pussyhole. I still want to fuck her ass though.

Any thoughts/opinions?

Bbws need a big cock in their fat pussies.

wife

Would love to tie and spank. The use big toys on pussy.

Very fuckable.

i haven't fucked her ass yet sadly, but i plan to. she loves creampies

Post webm of first ass fucking

Soo fuckable. I would love to DP her with you.

i plan to record the whole thing, especially gaping her tight ass

Chubbys take big toys.

she wants to be spitroasted reallly fuckin bad

Those holes look so inviting. Can you post her face?

I would love to help you out on that one. I would love to see a really thick cock stretching her holes

Here's one my gf. That's pussy fucking tastes amazing

I would definately like to see something big like this up that pussy.

My wife is chubby/fat but can't even handle the smallest of toys.

She can barely handle my dick. I have to go extra slow until she gets warmed up, and can't go all the way in while she is on her back or on top of me.

What do /b? How can I get my wife to love the stretch?

That pussy is just right for this

Wow! She likes that gif you posted.

MOAR!

Lots and lots of warm up dude. Lick that pussy for 10 or 15 mins first. Work the clit and caress her body. Dont rush and get her really hot before doing anything. Plus a fair bit of lube.

Have tried this, on many occasions. I don't just try jamming my dick or toys in her. We have broken magic wands from using them for too long in one sitting. She has been going through pelvic physical therapy and it seems to be helping with some of the pain she feels when having intense clitoral orgasms, but she still can't handle anything I would even consider medium size (such as myself).

That's good. I would like to see her pussy stretched and taking a big cock like that or a fat toy. That and I'd love to open her asshole up one finger at a time and feel it gripping my fingers.

Well back to the docs then. Some of it might even be in the head.

Unfortunately that's what I think too. I've been waiting for years for her to get her mental health together. Shits just never gonna happen, and I have to accept she's a chub without to ability to please me sexually. Which really sucks, because she's pretty down, lets me tie her up and collar her and flog her and fuck her in the ass (if I give her time to prep).

Anal fucking a chub is the best anyhow. My chub is rare on the ass fucking, just a few times a year. Shame really as she has a thick defined balloon knot and strong schifincter muscles that work my cock like no pussy can.

Nice, moar?

Wife

Is it me or does she look dead?

Post moar buddy.

Finger spotted!

Just fucked up..lol.not dead yet...

Photoing the wasted chubby. Well done my b/rother. I think i would have fucked her ass dry for good measure so she wakes up sore.

i want destroy that pussy

I second that motion.

Anything specific?

On the basis of that photo a gaped asshole please b/uddy.

Cum on her face?

Unfortunately, she doesn't let me near it and that's the best picture I have of it.

I got pussy tho

Is it possible to satisfy a BBW with an average cock? Always wanted to fuck one but afraid my regular sized cock won't be enough :/

Yes Sir......

Thats a lovely pussy. Really nice.

Why wouldn't it?

Pussies are still the same size, only they feel better cos of all the fat around them. I only want to fuck fat pussies these days. If you have a nice clean big girl the sex feels much better than with a bone sack. Imo

I think so too

Well done. You are a gentleman. Nice mid cum capture in the photo!

Sauce

And fab tits. You lucky boy.

This isnt even a proper chub?

Danka...

Just thought extra ass/thighs/belly might get in the way of certain positions.

Also, do they generally go for skinny guys? I've always felt insecure about being too slim for a bigger girl to be into me

My wife only likes fat guys. Period. They have different preferences just like we do.

Is this the one known infamously as "Valtrex Cow"? Please continue to post if you can.

Anal. Very good sir. Bonus points for anything ass related.

Its dat ass again.

Great. I love seeing chubbs taking a load in the mouth.

Wifey

Fat chicks have their preferences like we do. The chubby bits dont get in the way at all and if anything they enhance the feeling. I.e. soft cushioning on the inner thighs and fat around the pussy mound.

Without undies?

She is a cum monster.

Nice and round. A bit small for me though.

Do you have any gifs or webms featuring her? user, how good is she at doing that for you?

My gf

She's such an asshole

wife

More of my gf

Bump

more of that ass

Like these big tits?

moar pl0x