timestamp or fake

>being this new

srsly

decime peeti or soffi vega or idk what she goes by now
now idea, thats why i want to find new pics

TIME STAMP OR FAKE

>going this full retarded

more

didnt she have a gallery or something where all her pics were?

i think i've seen these. would you know of newer pics?

not op but will post what i have

How do we get to it?

and this are the newest i know of, but i know there are newer

How old are they?

God damn these 14 years old are gonna kill me

Who the fuck is this bitch and were are the nudes FUCK MY COCK IN THE DICK

Moar?

not same but dat ass

under 18 but shh don't report

Dem wonky eyes

__________ (flatlined)

Shutuuuuppp

Yep, she is currently 19 now, and still has that booty.

yes. where can i find more?

or would you be generous and post whatever new pics you have?

Where can i find more of her mew ones?

facebook is full of slutty little mexican / south american girls like sofi. just search a random latina name on fb and ull find plenty of sluts.

where's the place where all her pics are??

so true, many an hour has been spent going down that rabbit hole.

He's not even joking, sometimes one quick add and a dick pic can do wonders

Nothing special her face sucks

there are literally millions of girls starving for attention. most of them slutty as fuck.

What, you're gonna fuck the face?

Moar

>many an hour has been spent going down that rabbit hole
i hear you man.

ive got a fake fb account with over 500 south american girls as friends.

i cant add anymore cuz i think facebook has caught on to my accounts. all i do is add people. never message or post anything or whatever. just adding like 20 people a day. now when i try it gives me a message saying "facebook is only for people you know in person"

can i get a source on this? this thread was intended to find newer pics of her

¿Qué querés que te diga?

Moar of op girl's ass

Do you have a fleshed out fake profile or is it blank?

help yourself bro
fb com/meizy.ramos/photos?source_ref=pb_friends_tl

She knows what she has.

Holy shit dude thanks

its got like 3 pics on it. havnt addded any new ones in years. its obviously fake as fuck. but these girls want all the friends and followers they can find so they accept the requests anyway.

I feel like this 15 year old smells like shit.

gostosinha =P

finally, the thread is serving its intended purpose. thank you. where can i find these new pics?

Where has had this thread been my whole life?

>"I'm new here"

hmm I have a fake profile but wasn't bothered making shit up (yes im that lazy), will get on it.

If you are into white chicks, try search "yuss", a collection of guys who search FB for hot young irish chicks with slutty pics can be found with that term. Different counties and variations, some are better than others.

im actually learning a little bit of brazillian lol.
or Portuguese i guess its called. whatever language they speak there.
i already know spanish so i can kind of make out what theyre saying.

vamo arriba la celeste bo

might make a new profile for white girls.
not too interested in them though.

that distance between chin and mouth though.

Provincia nuestra

Bro shut up. I haven't seen a decime thread in years.

please reveal source!

youtube.com/watch?v=0X-J-XAsMcs

im not looking at chins nor mouths.
its fine with me

never forget altapendeja.com

>simios

me retracto, esta no

These shorts..

body of a goddess tbf

facebook/leticia.araujoii.52

english nigger, my spanish is horrible.
i understand without a problem. but putting thoughts together is where i struggle. i cant hold a conversation

i like the updates, still looking for the newer pics of her

ok user

Fuck where is everyone getting these.new pics.

where?

sorry dude. its just what happens when you are mixed race

>simios
Llegaron los del basural.

in brazil we speak "brazilian portuguese". the same vocab, same rules, but it's... ahm... different, specially when we're speaking.
"gostosa" is the same of "rica" in spanish. in english, it's like "tasty" or "delicious". yes, we call pretty girls like this, but it's not kind. you will receive a slap in the face if you call a random girl "gostosa". "gostosinha" is like "riquita", the diminutive. :D

I remember being obsesed with her 4 years ago, I even got to talk a little to her in facebook (if you call a one word answer a talk). New pics will be very much apreciated

i figured it meant something like "hot"
so gostosa is like a vulgar way of calling a girl sexy?

I somehow found it hilarious after searching all her Latina nicknames that her real name is Carol

Here you go

same here mate, thats why i started this thread to get newer pics. I've seen three new ones but don't have a source or anything yet. if someone wants to give me source but is worried ppl here would spam it, email it to bobaxud (at) extremail. ru

9o.pl/3dnfV
9o.pl/MRkBT
9o.pl/U9H4s

GO NOW!!

I'll search now, with help of the newer pics, lost my entire album last week meh...

yes, it is! you can call if you are kidding with her, for friends, for girl-to-girl, but calling a random girl gostosa is vulgar. but if it's your girlfriend, and you're having sex, you can say something like "oh yeah, fuck it, my gostosa, good".
you can call her in the cute way, with "gatinha". it's the diminutive of "gata". "gata" is the female of a cat. for boys, it's "gatinho", the diminutive of "gato", that is the male cat.

i always see those words right after the word "minha" which im guessing is a possesive word like "my" or "mine"

what are some words i can use to try and get nudes?

so can anyone source the new decime pics?

yes, "minha" is "my" or "mine".but we use for female words. yes, we have gender for words, and have exceptions for words with 2 genders or a word that can be used with both genders. for male words, it's "meu".
"minha gatinha", "meu gatinho". understood?
and how to know if the word is male or female? if you have a (brazilian) portuguese dictionary, if you see "s.m." in the description, it's a "substantivo masculino", or "male noun". if it is "substantivo feminino", it's "female noun".
well for obtaining some nudes, maybe you can use: "eu poderia ver algumas fotos mais picantes?" = "may I see some hot pictures?". "picante" = "hot", but for pepper. we use pepper as a symbol of sexual.
and we use the word "nudes"! it's like a meme here :P

one wrong thing: if it is "s.m.", is is "substantivo feminino" = "female noun".