Any Centrelink fags/Dole bludgers around from Aus?

Any Centrelink fags/Dole bludgers around from Aus?

Need to know about this shit. I used to have to go to a job centre in order to get Centrelink payments but all of a sudden its "voluntary" so I don't have to go. I thought you had to go I the workforce if you're under 30? Need to know what the fuck goin on?!?!

fuck off m8, sponging off us hard working diggers

holy fuck don't even fucking talk to me about Centrelink

holy fuck there all morning with fucking retarded scum, 50mins later get served by a nice lady, clerical error on their part due to them having me enrolled in 2 uni's.

how the fuck.
then, had to make 5 phone calls with amazing wait times. *insert fucking sarcasm* and they fucked my payment up, and to top it off they wouldn't let me escalate the situation any further saying they couldn't unlock my funds of $2,200. Not my responsibility and yet I have to suffer their fault.
Fucking highly amazing faggotry tonight.
I'm going to suck the dick of a fucking goon sack tonight, roll in to foetal position until I can't stay awake.

Thanks for the free money workerbee cuck

Centrelink actually fine you? LOL fucking typical government.

you can just skip it now, it doesn't matter how old you are

no worries, if I see you from my nice car driving between the job I like and the house I own I'll wave.

rekt

Thanks finally some justification for dole bludgers

Your money helps pay for my house and my living and it lets me travel around the world thanks

The job seeker places were mostly scams, they were pocketing millions and doing nothing to help you get a job, that's why.

>travelling the world on centrelink

lost hard

the place where I was going DID NOTHING to help me get a job. They told me that I have to look for the jobs. They literally just wrote up shit and setup meetings.

Yeah, 1k per every 2 months and travelling cause of people like you who work hard to pay for my vacations.

Yeah, that's why it's optional now. they cant stop sending people to those places all at once or they will have more on the doll.
So it's like the biggest form of wage cuck working at one of those centers.
You're literally working for the doll.

that's some great living you're doing on $115/week user. maybe I'll run into you on my next europe trip?

I make a lot more then that worker cuck ;)

And that's why I always cancelled my appointments.

of course you do cupcake. that cash-in-hand work with davo and the bit of weed dealing to guys at the pub will really set you up for life.

>684746666
Stole my quads you fucking nigger. Give 'em back.

You have to go to the unemployment agency weekly now. You can't be that stupid

You know whats even better? The fact it pisses you off that I make a living off of your hard work and labour. I love that it hits a nerve. :)

Why are you still posting? Are your tendies still in the oven? You worked so hard for those GBP, you wouldn't want them to go to waste now, would you?

I am just enjoying striking a nerve with worker cucks such as yourself.

m8 I write off almost all my tax, no skin off my nose.

>labour
That tax pays for everything I own. Cheers keep on voting for Malcom and Bill. They will help me earn more

dont worry, I will. are you looking forward to turnbulls post-election changes as much as I am?

I don't care who gets in. All it is is replacing one cunt with an even bigger cunt in all honesty who cares about government aslong as they pay me I'm happy.

Better watch out m8. If i stop dumping loads in your mummy's tummie, she'll be too sad to restock your tendie freezer :^)

the paying you is the bit you should be interested in. turnbull has some interesting ideas about welfare programs.

Whats with your self obsessive compassion with the UK? Wrong thread fag :)

It wont matter he will be replaced by Bill faggot

YOU"RE A PATHETIC LOSER

YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE

YOURE A NOTHING AND A NOBODY

FUCK YOU YOU BETA CUCK

I AM BETTER THAN YOU

I AM BETTER THAN YOU

I AM SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

>PIC RELATED ITS YOU MUDDAFUKKA

kek, sure he will. shorten has a great track record winning elections and the left vote definitely wont be split between labor and the greens.

Cool is there a TL;DR version of this that doesn't contain as much autism as your paragraph of angry pissed off caps?

Bill shorten has little man syndrome and hes a little faggot midget following in the footsteps of Joh Howard and Tony faggot.

>be me thinking only murrica has welfare niggers
>see aus has em too
>fuckin scum welfare niggers

I'm white and black

>part negro all negro faggot

You fuckin lazy ass faggot. THAT'S THE POINT. YOUR FUCKING SUPPOSED TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING JOB YOURSELF. Your a piece of shit and I hope you die soon

Why so mad bro we all friends here :^)

Dole bludging cunts don't have friends. They use and leech off of each other out of necessity because it's all they know. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Because I'm on the pension, I have more than enough time to settle problems of self. you on the other-hand home home every night and yell at strangers on the internet to quell the rage quelling within. But just momentairly, untill you finally pluck up the courage to shoot up your office, and rape your boss for being a slave driver.
Wasn't until recent times we spent so much time working our guts out for a feed and a roof over our heads.

>rape your boss

now there's an idea

>quell the rage quelling within

Fucking kek. First sign of being a scab on the ass of society. Don't know how to words well

> you on the other hand home home

Dude wtf, are you actively trying to look like a stinking dole bludging coon?

>settle problems of self

Your a complete fucking wanker

>be uni student
>on Ausstudy
>buy small amount of shares
>tell centrelink about my small amount of shares (~2000)
>
>next centrelink statement says I have $25,000 worth of shares in ASX (which i have NEVER owned)
>fuck
>call centrelink to correct the mistake
>guy says he can't just take my word for it that I don't own those shares
>need to prove I don't own those shares
>tell him he can just check my centrelink file and see that there's no paperwork for those shares there.
>sorry your centrelink file is in another castle
>have to take a stat.dec. into centrelink office saying that I don't own those shares.

seriously, every fuckin time they make a different mistake.

Just work part time. I'm on DSP and work 18 hours a week and Clink has not bothered me in 7 years.

It's bait. They cut you off when you leave the country unless you're on a pension or Austudy. Even then, they might cut you off. It's really an unfair rule, because it precludes people from traveling to find work abroad, and also so what if you're in another country as long as you are fulfilling your obligations? But because of whingers from the past, it's not allowed. They think that everyone just goes surfing in Bali on their "tax money" (yes, they are that fucking retarded they think that each and every dollar of their tax money is spent on the dole, instead of on building car ports for politicians).

If you meet the obligations of looking for work or whatever else you're required to do, it should be fine to be anywhere you want. But they want to keep you prisoner and they want to make sure you are where they think you are.

Never mind international travel, they don't even like it if you move to another suburb without telling them and getting prior approval first!

kek'd

Im 24. And I am still in college (due to taking a year off, and a couple of semesters in which I wasnt full time while I figured out what I wanted to do). Studying engineering. Feel like I should have already been done by now. So that eats at me. I also constantly feel inadequate. Like I am not going to be able to succeed at school. That I am in over my head (despite never having failed a class). I also fear that if I even manage to get out of school I will somehow manage to not be succesful in my given field, that I will just look dumb, that I will again be in over my head, I have no idea why I think this way. Its not like I dont have a good support system around me.

stop talking with the devil

>be on dole
>not a bludging faggot
>do what required
>work 50hr/f unpaid and look for 20 jobs/f. SA unemployment crisis
>provider hates me anyway because reasons
>fuck it whatever
>provider person is inconsiderate faggot though
>be introvert, avoid human contact like they're plague afflicted
>you'renottryinghardenough.jpeg
>actually trying
>never get any responses to applications
>fuckthisbitch.png

I'm getting fucked from both angles. Living the dream.

I'm unemployed, but not on the dole because I cbf jumping through hoops and pretending to look for work.

are you saying I should apply now because it's easy?

pretty sure you can request a transfer to a different provider, right?

I'm in disability unemployment so things are pretty different, but If there's another provider servicing your area you should be able to move to them with a bit of paperwork.

I took a few years off to work and then went back to Uni, now i'm turning 24 and in my 2nd year of Physics. Relax man, just keep working at it and you'll be done before long.

Would it be any better being a roof tiler?

I'm literally in the same boat as you man. Just stay positive

Not possible where I live. There is only one unfortunately. Can't fund myself enough to move away, and don't have any renting history either so nobody accepts my applications there either.

It's just a clusterfuck of bad luck.

ILIKEHOWTHISTURNEDOUT.JPG

That's not a fair assessment. He might have a disability or something. I do. I can't use a phone to contact employers, and since 99% of jobs require contact by phone, that fucks things up for me. Also plenty of people in those places are retards and many of the rest have given up hope. The longer you're unemployed, the harder it becomes to fix the problem.

>inb4 get a job

I'm self-employed but I had to move to another country to make it happen. Nobody in Australia will give you a fair go if you have a disability. They just make a token show in a few selected cases. Fuck you, Australia. I'm glad I left to find other opportunities in another country and while I'm making less money than I would in Australia on the dole, I can live on it here and support a family, and I don't have to put up with your stupid CL bullshit.

How does it feel knowing your the kind of person your mother wishes she aborted?

jobactive providers in smaller/rural towns are pretty fucked that way, if they have no competition they tend to provide terrible service.

You can lodge a formal complaint which would go on their record but wouldn't help you at all. I doubt they'd start treating you better after the fact.

Not sure what to recommend user, but good luck. Things will turn around.

>implying his/her mother hates him/her
>Implying they actually work
>Implying they are a working hard person IRL

Ok champ

They could have shortened that headline to

"MAN BEATS OFF 16 MEN AT ONCE"

There are a lot of changes inc. The cashless card system has already rolled out to indigenous people on the doll and you will be next. Probably because they wont care as much for cunts like you pissing away free money on cigarettes and alcohol.

disability employment fag here. I'm sorry you had that experience, but there are definitely employment options for people with disability here.

Of course if it were easy my company wouldn't exist.

>Mcdonalds
>Food
>Travel
>Living

Calm down

Not even a little bit, if you have a look at what you can actually purchase and the talks about changes. You have access to necessities, and nothing more with it. If by travel you mean the buses and trains then yeh.

Do you work in one of those job centers that helps people with disabilities?

That's cool if you do, and I think you are a legend for doing it. But also there's the fact they lump us all together and the needs of individuals are very different.

Also you get a lot of:

"user, why are you wasting your time looking at [insert professional job you are qualified to do here] when I have this excellent job for somebody to work as a Chicken Fucker at Wanker's Knob (some godforsaken place in the outback), for $2 per hour and all the chickens you can fuck?"

Plus if you do take that job at Wanker's Knob, you have to pay your accommodation costs plus probably the rent on your apartment that you left to take the temporary chicken fucking job.

Also none of those chickens are grateful for the attention. They never call, or write, or even send an email. Useless clucks.

>Ok champ
You say it as if nobody deserves a pension. Lol I bet you don't even work bruh

Read the whole conversation faggot. Dole bludging scab loving the fact he's a dole bludging scab. No parent loves a dole bludging child unless bludgers themselves. And he admits being a lazy cunt. Implications not necessary. Your a fucking faggot

The centrelink drone who entered my mate's address put it in wrong. He corrected it online, and they suspended his payments for a month as a result.

>so mad
Said i'm on the pension not the jobseekers allowance.
You need to read more carefully.

yeah, I'm one of those guys.

The biggest issue with the system is the constraints the government puts in place for our funding. they treat a 20hr/week job at woolies the same as a qualified professional position. And because that woolies job is a lot easier to get, a lot of providers will really push hard for their clients to just stack shelves.

the place I'm at tries to focus on what the jobseeker wants to do as much as possible but there's only so much we can do.

this are going to get pretty interesting when the NDIS comes around. instead of the government being in charge of who gets the money, the person with disability is going to have a fund they can put towards whoever they want. I think that's going to be a good thing for people with disability who genuinely want to work since they can get serious help. probably means my company wont exist anymore but swings and roundabouts.

The problem is that whoever defines necessities may not know what my necessities are. And when you restrict what people can do with the money, you may actually limit them from opportunities. Also if there was some kind of family emergency or something like that and they needed to travel, it wouldn't be possible. It kind of makes sense to do this with abbos in the remote outback because they are bored shitless and have no self-discipline not to huff petrol and smoke and other things that are bad for them. Yes I know nobody cares, but politicians don't like it when ACA and TT go to those communities and show everyone how much the people there are suffering because the govt doesn't stop them huffing petrol on their dole money. Also they get more money than everyone else because we're supposed to be sorry for what a bunch of British cunts that we never even met did more than 200 years ago.

Whatever makes you sleep at night as we bleed you dry of your hard earned money lovey. :)

All words for cunts too lazy to work. No one cares about your opinion

Please direct me to where I can take my 0 monies, and start cutting down trees to build my own house and plant a crop with out getting arrested and costing you more monies by landing in jail.

My mum receives $6 a fortnight from Centrelink when she is entitled to almost $400.

CUNTS
U
N
T
S

This is the majour issue you cuckbags don't seem able to understand. I was not bought into this world with my consent, thus I have the right not to participate in it's maintenance. Until their is an opt out booth, I'm afraid you are stuck with us.

im loving the comments in this thread treating the unemployed like scum...

you cunts do realise that in the next 10 years half the country is gonna be out of the job. obsolete.

lets see if you still hold your "fuck dole bludger" views

Fair enough. I respect that you at least try. But there's a lot of agencies that don't take an interest. I know a deaf guy where the case manager refuses to take phone calls for him, and another guy who is unable to walk or speak and communicates by blinking... what does Centerlink do when his wife says he can't come to the office because of these disabilities? They suggest a phone interview.

It's a wonderful system, and that's why I got out of it. That's a lot harder for most people with disabilities than it was for me though. I'm just lucky that my disability is not too limiting and that I have studied a lot before making the move.

Where the system needs fixing is that it needs to not only take into account that people are *able* to work, but also that they can *get* work and *keep* it.

I suggest it's a good idea when you have any JS that appear to have skills (writing, programming, art, etc) to maybe steer them towards freelance opportunities where they can pick up a little extra cash and experience that they can add to their CV. In Australia you can't really earn a living at freelancing but you can get pocket money out of it and you can put on your CV and increase the chance of getting a real job down the track. It's an uphill battle though.

The worst disabilities from a job-seeking perspective:

1. Upper body paralysis
2. Deafness
3. Blindness
4. Lower body paralysis
5. Chronic pain conditions
6. Mental health problems
7. Being genuinely retarded.

The reason number 7 is listed last is because actually retarded people seem to be a majority in certain types of jobs (eg. security guards)

Kek go jail for all I care. You've more than likely done and deserved something that put you in where you are. Make better decisions

PUSSY
U
S
S
Y

what about old people that can't work and don't have any family to support them? people who have been injured but can't claim compensation? etc etc

Bitch, I was a qualified boilermaker at the age of 19. I've worked for another 3 years then had a stack. shattering L2-3 in my back.
You probably work in a cloths shop, you know nothing of laborer.

.... Well... it's fine to think that, but... why is your autistic ass still here then?

13 years as a Baker, 7 days a week for 13 hrs a day then a further 4 years til this day as a Toyota mechanic. I know of hard work, that's why I hate bludging cunts so much

this is how i feel. I didn't get a choice to be here. This life is forced upon me. So if i want to live of Centrelink than i will. But if someone offers me a job, i'll take it. I'll spend the extra cash on a motorcycle or something.

Just here on usual business.
I may not want to write a book and receive dollars, but I'm participating in my own.

a lot of the for-profit agencies are pretty bad that way - they're trying to maximise profit so any and all time spent on one individual clients needs is wasted time. nonprofit agencies usually try a bit harder but it's still a mixed bag.

I'll agree with some of your list there - severe intellectual disabilities, autism, and upper body paralysis can be pretty difficult to get jobs for. Deafness, blindness, and lower body paralysis we generally get into work pretty quickly. That probably varies from place to place though.

Mental health and chronic pain are interesting ones, and depend a lot on an individual employer. We tend to do okay with them. If there's going to be an issue it usually presents pretty quickly so we can get them out and start looking somewhere else.

We do have half a dozen people on our books who've started their own business. The probelm, again, is what the government counts as work. Freelance has variable hours, and the government will only count it as successful if you're working a minimum number of hours per week.

Nah genuine injuries are fine. Those can't be controlled. My beef is with the pot smoking fuckheads embarrassing our species

Then kill yourself so we don't have to hear your botching. Life is precious and amazing. If your too much of a dropkick allow the genetic lines to be strengthened by removing yourself from them

my beef is mudslimes claiming benefits and fake disabilities for free western money.

No Refugee first generation should ever be entitled to welfare. Ever.

user is brutal. Love it

> minimum hours per week

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. It's also an issue if some doctor ticks a box that says he thinks you can work up to 15 hours per week (or whatever) and then the case manager won't allow you to apply for any job that is over 15 hours per week even if you think you could do it.

So for example you might have ability to stack logs for 15 hours per week, but you could work full time in an office. "Uh, sorry user. You're only supposed to be applying for jobs of 15 hours per week or less."

I say you should not be allowed to flee your home country. stand up and fight if their is a problem.

Yeah that works out real well for the 4 year olds.